Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Daniel is delighted that her followers know they haven’t had sex in months, I’m sure it’s the case in many relationships but I wouldn’t want a bunch of strangers being privy to that personal knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's just bizarre - one the one hand she said she doesn't share mom stuff as it's not aligned with working with brands ... But this chat is?! I don't mind the actual content itself, aside from the fact that simply posting responses from followers is dull and lazy, I always find it interesting what goes on between couples. But I don't think even she believes a word out of her mouth. She just makes these grand pronouncements and there's no substance or sincerity behind them.

Also. She's off the drink, but also enjoying a good strong drink? None of the words she says mean anything. It's all just hot air.

Edited a typo
Also it seemed to play out all right with her flogging John Lewis family clothes and river island Family
Clothes adverts so she’s talking utter tit. Those figures on her stories make interesting reading, high 30k reading them.

Lads- lads- how did I miss this??? She’s starting a podcast, Oh My Lads 😱 is there any bandwagon this girl will not jump on! I give it a few episodes until she’s bored of it and makes some shot excuse about not doing it anymore, then she can also put in her bio - podcaster 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lads- lads- how did I miss this??? She’s starting a podcast, Oh My Lads 😱 is there any bandwagon this girl will not jump on! I give it a few episodes until she’s bored of it and makes some shot excuse about not doing it anymore, then she can also put in her bio - podcaster 😂
SHE WHAT. I hadn't heard of this new plan but omg whyyyy

Reactions: 2
She doing a podcast? No thank you. She is far too manic for a podcast, she'd be an editor's nightmare. I can see her trying to create something like the good glow🙄 I don't think she realises how much work goes into a podcast

Reactions: 8
That was a bit conniving then wasn’t it. Putting our all that share your sex stories chat out and getting people to engage for “fun” and to “feel liberated” when really it was about gathering fodder for the next money maker as she says herself. It didn’t happen organically either , she asked a straight out .question.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO GULLIBLE

Reactions: 13
She has also posted people’s DMs to her with personal info, she has only cut off half their profile pics so if you knew them you’d prob be able to tell. she had it on her grid last night but gone today, still on stories though.

Reactions: 2
I did try to give you feedback To your face but you blocked me? 🤔
I bleeping hate that ‘women support women bs’. I will support anyone who carries themselves with decent morals and dignity. I will not support someone who thrives off getting attention from gullible people and preys on the vulnerable. Someone who sells their kids to get ahead. Someone who is willing to post their partner, kids, neighbours and strangers without their consent and call it an ‘art’. How could you support someone like that? I could go on but I don’t have all day.

Reactions: 17
Honestly the thing with podcasts is that they're super easy to avoid. Have at it Eimear 🤣

Reactions: 4
We all know Eims loves to bend the truth. This probably never happened.

No doubt, tattlers will get the blame for this 😂

Ok. Which one of you was this 😂😂😂
This is so rude! This is exactly the opposite of what she was saying previously- someone has told you their opinion, to your face but she’s so rude in her response. What if this is someone who is genuinely a fan and I as telling her their thoughts- what a cheeky cow, what happened to #bekind

Reactions: 8
What we know of her life now actually reads like a slow news day in the daily mail.
I remember when I followed her first, it was just because she was from cork and grew up near where I did. I ended up liking her a good bit more than I had expected. Now she's just turned into what I originally thought she would be, shallow and the ultimate virtue signaller with zero respect or consideration for her immediate family or Daniels. I presume some of his family, mates and neighbours follow her only to have her telling details of their sex life, including threesome. The only rational conclusion I can come to is that she's fabricating it for "entertainment" purposes.
Also I wonder what the story is with Shirley and Dave from next door is? Wonder if her listening in on their conversations and then telling all on insta has anything to do with selling her house.

Reactions: 5
I’m slightly glad I was blocked back in the day (not that long ago!) when she was ranting about Covid.
She contradicted herself on the hour every hour - hadn’t a clue about basic health advice and must have had massive whiplash from jumping on every band wagon she felt was “on”.
I have never cringed so hard in my life.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.