Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see that girls picture in the corner 🤭 imagine being that pathetic to send an influencer that much information!

Reactions: 10
Absolutely creasing at the messages! Haha. People really getting horny off a few q&a replies. Absolutely bizarre.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Very odd behaviour. Are her followers that hard up. Christ. The Sarah Akwisombe thing doesnt surprise me either shes been supporting her from start of it all Think she loves trying to appear “ controversial “.

This is really odd. Her stories weren’t that exciting. I find this bizarre.
These people have very dull lives if these stories made them horny and persuading them to have sex after none for months/years. I’m actually embarrassed to be a woman reading them!

Who on earth would send that level of detail????

Also, how would EVBs stories bring your sex drive from zero to 100??
All that effort and they didn’t actually have sex! I’d be raging!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god the sex info!!!! I know Daniel and he’s VERY private! Wonder how he feels about her revealing to the world that they’ve had threesomes and haven't had sex for months. Don’t think my boyfriend would be too thrilled if I told the world our intimate details!!

Reactions: 12
Oh god the sex info!!!! I know Daniel and he’s VERY private! Wonder how he feels about her revealing to the world that they’ve had threesomes and haven't had sex for months. Don’t think my boyfriend would be too thrilled if I told the world our intimate details!!
That is just embarrassing. If she can freely talk about their sex life/he's slept on the couch etc, what else is she capable of saying online?

Reactions: 4
She’s too much of a loose cannon IMO, if I was a Company I’d steer well clear, I don’t understand how one minute she’s saying it’s her personal account, she will always be herself and the next it’s a job? I’m certainly not ‘myself’ at work, I go into the office and act professional, if my husband has pissed me off or I’m having issues at home I leave then at the door walking in! My company pay me to do my job and represent them in a professional manner. The while influencer thing is too blurred, especially the mummy floggers. She’s promoting John Lewis/Amazon or whoever one second, selling the wholesome family image then telling us she’s had threesomes/wants to do swinging in the future the next.🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yes the lines are very blurred. Telling us about a suicide attempt one minute and selling us tat the next. Very odd. I hope she's ok.

Reactions: 5
I really like her but I’m becoming increasingly worried for her. She showed the picture of the day of the suicide attempt and she had brown hair, so it was in the last week, but she’s been present on line pretty much every day. She seems so conflicted with everything she says. I understand she is seeking the right type of help but this suicide attempt is worrying.

We have a new type of mental Illness that no one is recognising yet and that is the addiction to likes/comments and the rush it brings so now people especially young girls are resorting to self harm/suicide as content to feed this addiction. It is so complex and so scary.
Eimear if you are reading here please now that some of us are rooting for you to get well, I think the first step is to explore your relationship with social media. I know it’s work and I know it’s a decent income stream but is it really worth your wellness xx

Reactions: 16
I didn’t take it to mean the suicide attempt was on that day though - I assumed it was a while back and she’s posting about it now that she’s not feeling as bad. Or did she say different?

Reactions: 2
I didn’t take it to mean the suicide attempt was on that day though - I assumed it was a while back and she’s posting about it now that she’s not feeling as bad. Or did she say different?
it’s still on her stories if you are quick, she’s got a mask on and blood shot eyes, her hair is washed out brown, I took that to be the day of the attempt

• Wow
Reactions: 3
it’s still on her stories if you are quick, she’s got a mask on and blood shot eyes, her hair is washed out brown, I took that to be the day of the attempt
Oh you’re right. I don’t understand at all - she’s been on stories a lot this week, and in the midst of it all, there was a suicide attempt? Surely after something like that, she’d be under observation, not left alone with the kids? I don’t know, it’s not all adding up for me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.