Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I suspect the renovations and garden upgrade have increased the value of her house significantly

Reactions: 6
Her house isn’t on Rightmove yet. I’m assuming Daniel will ‘tidy it up’ to sell and then be left behind with Ralph?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but this is another manic phase. Who doesn’t go on holiday and want to move there. You have to get back to your real
Life and if you are going to
Uproot it takes more than just an insta post to
Make it happen. She is up to her eyeballs in credit and last week she loved her garden and didn’t want to be anywhere else but there, now it’s Cornwall where she has been once (in high summer season) in a yurt. It’s concerning, she needs more support .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah I don’t think that this is the big announcement, just another phase she’s going through to distract herself from reality.

Reactions: 1
My money is on her moving to Brighton or Hove - she won’t want to be so far from
London or Daniel (so he can have the kids when she needs to travel for work)

She'll move for the insta content. She's desperate to make herself happen. Sad for the kids if she does, they need stability and she needs to look after her mental health.

Reactions: 5
A lot of bloggers are the same. They crave the next big thing. Child after child, puppy after puppy, house after house.. they just can’t find happiness in the now. And it’s now that she should be putting her attention to. Her kids want a Mammy and Daddy that’s available. Not constantly seeking out content or I’ll be happy once I’ve this and that done.
Life is what happens when your busy making plans.
In 10 years time she’ll be bemoaning the fact that her babies are teenagers and she missed out on all the small things

Reactions: 11
She'll move for the insta content. She's desperate to make herself happen. Sad for the kids if she does, they need stability and she needs to look after her mental health.
This is it in a nutshell. She’s thinking of the Insta content

I came on here to mention this move would be completely manic and concerning.

What on Earth is she doing?

She is mortgaged to the hilt and needs Daniel on it to afford it. Cornwall would be my dream home place but it’s not doable. I wouldn’t make my family bankrupt for good insta content in the process!
I really do worry about her. She needs to calm down, enjoy the kids, puppies, get the house and her relationship sorted ffs. All this teasing is getting boring.

A move would explain why she’s lost her enthusiasm for that new kitchen she “NEEDED”!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.