Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a lot of sun damage and it’s always really dehydrated looking.
Unlikely to be preggo and using retinol unless she really hasn’t paid attention to the instructions.

Reactions: 1
Her latest story about the "life decisions" she is making right now. Oh she really wants us to care but even though I am posting about it, I don't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she favour one of the dogs over the other ?
Yes, totally. Poor oul Ralph will be rehomed by September. Wait for it, She'll make up some exaggerated story that will devastate her and she'll be so so guilty that she didn't see it coming 😴😴😴 Cue "how did I not know this "

Reactions: 10
Has she actually announced what this ‘new baby’ thing is? It’s going to be so dissapointing 😂

Feeling very sorry for Ralph. Come September Ralph will have ‘attacked’ Bo and end up being rehomed.

Reactions: 6
Yes, totally. Poor oul Ralph will be rehomed by September. Wait for it, She'll make up some exaggerated story that will devastate her and she'll be so so guilty that she didn't see it coming 😴😴😴 Cue "how did I not know this "
I don’t watch her much but noticed this straight away !

Reactions: 1
I’m over the “I love Daniel” “ I hate Daniel” “we’re doing great, we”re broken up” “ we kill each other” and then he makes a comment like that. What a knob he must be.

Reactions: 5
She is such a muppet. They aren't fighting, they are puppies. That is what they do. And Ralph is already being cast as the aggressor in her narrative. So predictable. Also scented candles aren't great for dogs Eim's but you already know that with your vast knowledge of dogs. 🥴

I'm all for body positivity but let's call a spade a spade here....she has packed on the pounds over the last few months (haven't we all!). But why not just admit it and drop a few instead of trying to rebrand lockdown weight gain as body positivity and self acceptance? If Daniel did say those things then he is bang out of order but at the same time don't try to pretend that you are happy with what looks to be a two stone weight gain!
I think this comment is very narrow minded, skinny doesn't equal happiness. I put on 3 stone and I'm the happiest I've ever been. I struggled with food for years and was never healthy, physically or mentally, when I was skinny. I genuinely think she is happy in her own skin and I'm delighted she can say she loves her body even tho her partner is a prick about it. You never know what goes on behind closed doors and I'd well believe Daniel is controlling. The main the that matters is the kids are loved and very well looked after.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is such a muppet. They aren't fighting, they are puppies. That is what they do. And Ralph is already being cast as the aggressor in her narrative. So predictable. Also scented candles aren't great for dogs Eim's but you already know that with your vast knowledge of dogs. 🥴
Yes, this is so true, she'll have the kids afraid of him next and then he'll have to go.....

Reactions: 3
These were in an email from Beija I received this morning. I’m on their mailing list. There was a lot of blurb attached to it.
65E0EF4A-9F16-4CDD-BCBA-558EC70D437E.jpeg
FCFCF448-0AC6-4B00-B149-58901C8331C3.jpeg
E2A008BB-C23C-4B6A-9345-5F9872413969.jpeg

Those of you who predicted that the ‘big news’ would be that she would be moving to Cornwall/Ireland/the sea were correct!

• Wow
Do we think it’s a house move or a second home? Can’t imagine she could afford a second home but 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.