Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe her partner said that! So incredibly horrible😭 The story replies too, my heart goes out to her! I met Eimear before in my home town either a year or two years ago, never knew who she was at the time or heard of her until the local cafe in the area tagged her. She was lovely and a very doting mother, very naturally pretty too and has a lovely figure!

Reactions: 9
I’m not being bitchy here, but I cannot believe that she got this hair done, what, two weeks ago, at a six-hour appointment. I really hope that it was free. She could have had a fabulous balayage, or any treatment, at a reputable salon - her re-growth was substantial, and looked healthy. There was lots of scope.
Anyway, seems crazy to me that this is where she is at, two weeks post a six-hour appointment. A day’s work, for less than two weeks of salon-fresh colour.
Footnote: not a jealous troll; I go to the salon once a week! Just passing comment, given the amount of salon updates that day!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I’m not being bitchy here, but I cannot believe that she got this hair done, what, two weeks ago, at a six-hour appointment. I really hope that it was free. She could have had a fabulous balayage, or any treatment, at a reputable salon - her re-growth was substantial, and looked healthy. There was lots of scope.
Anyway, seems crazy to me that this is where she is at, two weeks post a six-hour appointment. A day’s work, for less than two weeks of salon-fresh colour.
Footnote: not a jealous troll; I go to the salon once a week! Just passing comment, given the amount of salon updates that day!
You're right, i'd be unhappy with that result!

Reactions: 2
I think that's an older picture, like it has to be with all that regrowth. She didn't look like she had that much in the Cornwall pics. I agree I'd be raging if I had that much regrowth after all that time in a salon but I do think the pic is 'old stock'

Reactions: 7
You're right, i'd be unhappy with that result!
Don’t think that it’s an old pic, as she was wearing that top the day that she posted!

I think that's an older picture, like it has to be with all that regrowth. She didn't look like she had that much in the Cornwall pics. I agree I'd be raging if I had that much regrowth after all that time in a salon but I do think the pic is 'old stock'
Old stock!! 🤣🤣 From the Eimear ad bank! Creating (out-of-date) content since forever!

Literally just got this email! As she’s into a bob, something like this would be really nice on her, and much more interesting.

Just seeing that it is, indeed, a stock photo! Such utter bullshit! Whacked on the same top - to make it look legit! ‘Over the last month I’ve been trialling...’ - you’ve been trialling f all, as it has been at least two weeks since the #ad (or ‘AD’, in her non-compliance with the # requirement) picture was taken! The difference in her roots, in the same sequence of Stories. What a knob! She is as disingenuous as they come. My money is on the ‘fat girlfriend’ comment being another lie. ‘Reflecting reality’, lads!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was actually thinking the same myself. I love the bleached hair on her but it lasts no length before the roots are atrocious again 🙃

I was actually thinking the same myself. I love the bleached hair on her but it lasts no length before the roots are atrocious again 🙃
Personally, I think a bit of root looks nice with bleached hair after all you're not trying to convince anyone it's natural 😂

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe her partner said that! So incredibly horrible😭 The story replies too, my heart goes out to her! I met Eimear before in my home town either a year or two years ago, never knew who she was at the time or heard of her until the local cafe in the area tagged her. She was lovely and a very doting mother, very naturally pretty too and has a lovely figure!
Did he actually say it though ? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Did he actually say it though ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was reading through this thread and people said he apparently said it in a Q&A? If you look through the thread you will see screenshots of Eimear's story replies too. I would love if he never said them things because I really like Eimear!

I was reading through this thread and people said he apparently said it in a Q&A? If you look through the thread you will see screenshots of Eimear's story replies too. I would love if he never said them things because I really like Eimear!
No she put it in the Q & A saying it was said to her . Who knows What the truth is .

No she put it in the Q & A saying it was said to her . Who knows What the truth is .
Someone has posted on page 12 Q&A stuff . It was Eimear that put the comment up .

Someone has posted on page 12 Q&A stuff . It was Eimear that put the comment up .
I'd like to think it's not true and that her partner and father of her kids didn't say such awful things

I'd like to think it's not true and that her partner and father of her kids didn't say such awful things
No one deserves those comments thrown at them especially by a partner . However Eimear isn’t always truthful and has been caught out many of times. Eimear was great before to follow . Now she seems a totally different person . Her behaviour and attitude especially with the BLM was a joke .

Reactions: 4
I'm all for body positivity but let's call a spade a spade here....she has packed on the pounds over the last few months (haven't we all!). But why not just admit it and drop a few instead of trying to rebrand lockdown weight gain as body positivity and self acceptance? If Daniel did say those things then he is bang out of order but at the same time don't try to pretend that you are happy with what looks to be a two stone weight gain!

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but I think her skin is looking awful at the moment too. Like I’d nearly stay away from the retinol stuff she’s promoting because I’ve never seen her skin look that bad before.... It does not look smoother than ever and it looks badly sun damaged. She needs to get off social media. It’s not good for her or her family.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but I think her skin is looking awful at the moment too. Like I’d nearly stay away from the retinol stuff she’s promoting because I’ve never seen her skin look that bad before.... It does not look smoother than ever and it looks badly sun damaged. She needs to get off social media. It’s not good for her or her family.
I don’t know much about retinol but shouldn’t you avoid sunlight if you’re using it? Her skin doesn’t look great and does look sun damaged. How has she landed modelling contracts please?!

Also I hope she isn’t walking pup outside the house. He isn’t vaccinated yet 🙄

Reactions: 1
Is the RI modelling job the big news she was hinting about the other day?? I knew it'd be some boring work bollox. Here we all were speculating about a marriage or a new baby. Thank jesus it's not either of those I suppose. Silver linings and all.

Reactions: 1
I've been thinking for quite awhile that her skin looks really bad. Its very sun damaged alright.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.