Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids' "first time making money in their lives". So all those times you made money from using their image to promote some crappy yoghurts or whatever, are we safe in assuming that all of that money is yours and none of it has been put into an account for them for the future? Cool. Cool cool cool. Just checking.
Wait for the #ad with go Henry.... She will be slinging out her link to it so the girls get free top ups from her affiliate link before we know it!!

Reactions: 4
Wait for the #ad with go Henry.... She will be slinging out her link to it so the girls get free top ups from her affiliate link before we know it!!
100% , and it will be yet another advert for a financial product that she isn’t qualified or trained or regulated to promote

Reactions: 1
Thought she had gone a bit silent on the new kitchen front. Clearly lost interest in the house so moving on to the next shiny thing.
Did she post that WhatsApp thing? What is that about?
Shes just said in relation to giving up on the renovations to move to cornwall "meh, we'll do up another one"

she has no regard for anything, shes giving up on the house because it got too hard just like she'll give up on the dogs soon when they're too much effort, on to the next thing!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Shes just said in relation to giving up on the renovations to move to cornwall "meh, we'll do up another one"

she has no regard for anything, shes giving up on the house because it got too hard just like she'll give up on the dogs soon when they're too much effort, on to the next thing!!
Who's going to but a half finished Reno?....the outside of the house and rendering looks awful....unless Daniel's staying behind To finish it?

Reactions: 3
She’s so scatty!! And Christ no my more filler in that top lip ffs it’s gonna pop 🥴😂

Reactions: 7
Why is she getting more filler in her lip?! She’s not body confident at ALL if this is the case... her lips look absolutely fine. They’re plump so no need for anything in them...why can she not see this?! And Botox..no she doesn’t need Botox either. I’m actually shocked she’s been harping on about how great she feels about herself and now she’s going to do this to her face 🙈 ah Eimear....Once again you’ve contradicted yourself

I wish so much that I could unwatch those last few stories. I've had trypophobia since I was a child. Now my skin is crawling and it takes me so long to get over it!!! I obviously skipped past everything once I realised what she was talking about but it was too late, the damage is done 😭😭😭

I wish so much that I could unwatch those last few stories. I've had trypophobia since I was a child. Now my skin is crawling and it takes me so long to get over it!!! I obviously skipped past everything once I realised what she was talking about but it was too late, the damage is done 😭😭😭
OMG bloody same!!!! It should’ve come with a bloody trigger warning my skin is CRAWLING. She’s such a moron- “omg I’m so original and rAnDoM” no, you’re not.

She definitely doesn't need more filler. I won't be able to forget those sunflower seeds for awhile. My skin is crawling too!

Would Daniel really move away from the family and steady stream of work? Comes across as proper Surrey boy.

Reactions: 3
More filler is going to push her well into the fake plastic look category, it’s borderline as it is I just think it’s a terrible look and so un necessary

Reactions: 6
Yoni soap!?? She does realise that’s for her vagina right?? Or does she have a phobia of those holes too?? Again zero research on a product she’s clearly been sent

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing exists when I’m editing 🥴🙄 what do half these “influencers” actually edit?! She doesn’t do videos (apart from stories?) all her ads etc look just done on a phone in a few mins

Reactions: 5
Would Daniel really move away from the family and steady stream of work? Comes across as proper Surrey boy.
He is!! I’ve grown up in the same small village as him and his 2 brothers. And his mum dotes on her 3 boys and grandchildren. All the kids are really close. I also know both his brothers girlfriends and it speaks volumes to me that they seem VERY close with each other but not so much with Eimear. I wonder if Eimears considered HIS work in this move, as he’s very successful around here and would have to start from scratch in Cornwall! Or whether it is all just about her. We’ve all been on a lovely holiday to the coast and come home dreaming of what life would be like to live there permanently... but most people don’t make that rash decision so easily!!

Not to mention how unstable their relationship has proven to be over the last couple of years! It’s not like a solid couple making a big move for a fresh exciting new start... where will he go in Cornwall next time she kicks him out???

AND....
Please for the love of God.... NO MORE LIP FILLER 🙈

I can imagine her being a complete spoilt brat with the Cornwall move. Daniels worked tirelessly on that house. My DH is in the same industry and for her to say ‘meh’ in response to doing up another house you’d think he’s just erected a shed.
I reckon she’s played the ‘I earn more than you so I’ll support the family if you have no work’ card!

There are people out there dying to get on the housing ladder and would kill for her property. Self-absorbed brat.

I can imagine her being a complete spoilt brat with the Cornwall move. Daniels worked tirelessly on that house. My DH is in the same industry and for her to say ‘meh’ in response to doing up another house you’d think he’s just erected a shed.
I reckon she’s played the ‘I earn more than you so I’ll support the family if you have no work’ card!

There are people out there dying to get on the housing ladder and would kill for her property. Not to mention those struggling to keep their homes due to Covid and no work. Self-absorbed brat.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.