Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she had gone a bit silent on the new kitchen front. Clearly lost interest in the house so moving on to the next shiny thing.
Did she post that WhatsApp thing? What is that about?

Reactions: 2
Look at the times on the messages...
Did she compose this whole conversation herself, thinking it would be gas?

The big reveal is that she is fantasising about moving to a coastal pad (like most people to be fair), and is looking up coastal properties on Rightmove? Is that it?? Doubt Daniel would move away from his Mammy tbh.

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s her latest ad -@notonthehighstreet campaign.
She did it again.. lined up an ad by showing the product weeks ago with no tags , then tagging it during the official “campaign”. It’s so transparent and disingenuous People should report every one

Reactions: 8
The big reveal is that she is fantasising about moving to a coastal pad (like most people to be fair), and is looking up coastal properties on Rightmove? Is that it?? Doubt Daniel would move away from his Mammy tbh.
What business is Daniel in? I thought he was a self employed tradesman. No way would he be able to up sticks without work being there too.

Notice how Bo was in the ‘ad’?? Ralph’s been reprimanded already.

Reactions: 8
I think they are part of it. They are altering clothes too which basically goes to show that everything you see on a clothing site in regards to how
It fits the model is bull tit
At least the kids will be paid for their work. Let's hope its put aside for them in a savings account.

Reactions: 2
The kids' "first time making money in their lives". So all those times you made money from using their image to promote some crappy yoghurts or whatever, are we safe in assuming that all of that money is yours and none of it has been put into an account for them for the future? Cool. Cool cool cool. Just checking.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So the exciting (as a baby🙄) news is she’s using her kids as a cash cow now , bet they won’t see that 💰🥴😂

Reactions: 6
Is Ralph even in the house?! Am I right in thinking she hasn't posted him on grid or stories at all recently?

Reactions: 10
Eimear, please don’t move down to Cornwall, it’s fab here but is the arse end of the uk , we aren’t ‘happening’ we don’t do little deli’s that well and we really are pretty crap at sushi bars

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Finding quotes to suit your own agenda isn’t progress Eimear.
it’s just a desperate attempt to validate another hair brain idea.

Finally Ralph makes an appearance 😃🙈 thought he was in the shelter 🥴😂 I think he’s cuter than the other dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.