Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyespy10

Genuinely confused as to what we’re “jealous” about she says we all are but just don’t want to admit it.
Am I jealous of her boyfriend calling her fat?
am I jealous of her chasing her boyfriend with a knife when he tried to leave her?
man I jealous of a house that doesn’t fit their family?
Am I jealous of how many times they have broken up and provided a very bad example for their children of a good relationship?
Am I jealous she lies about planning for her children?
am I jealous of all the work she gets done so her face looks so far from her natural self?
Hahahaha darling I’m definitely not jealous
She chased him with a knife?!! What the hell!!!!

Reactions: 1

Fathead

VIP Member
Wait for the #ad with go Henry.... She will be slinging out her link to it so the girls get free top ups from her affiliate link before we know it!!
100% , and it will be yet another advert for a financial product that she isn’t qualified or trained or regulated to promote

Madamex

VIP Member
She had a story up walking with Lennon and now she's taken it down. Wonder why?

Haha yes this! Random dog trainer in her house 🙄 she’s at home she doesn’t have an actual job (apart from influencer/actress/photographer/stylist/interior designer) surely she has the time to train the dog. Probably a freebie 😂
Well shit, when you put it like that - when does she have the time to bloody do anything?! And with the kitchen reno journey! Obviously Daniel’s mum holds some importance to her atm, bet it doesn’t when he’s chatting to girls on dating apps!!!

Mustard

VIP Member
These were in an email from Beija I received this morning. I’m on their mailing list. There was a lot of blurb attached to it.
65E0EF4A-9F16-4CDD-BCBA-558EC70D437E.jpeg
FCFCF448-0AC6-4B00-B149-58901C8331C3.jpeg
E2A008BB-C23C-4B6A-9345-5F9872413969.jpeg

Thedreamteam

Unfortunately it just confirms all the worries about the puppies doesn’t it? He’s a great father but not the best partner 🙄🙄

Did he actually say it though ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was reading through this thread and people said he apparently said it in a Q&A? If you look through the thread you will see screenshots of Eimear's story replies too. I would love if he never said them things because I really like Eimear!

I just thought it was about here. Working herself back up to ’reflecting reality’/over sharing bits of her private life that she then insists doesn’t have a right to be speculated on. But I guesss the not keep going back to what hurts could be.

Just came to say.... using the puppies as a photo shoot accessory 🤑:sick: I hate it. It encourages people who think they’re cute rather than a huge commitment, and just irresponsibility. They’re not a fashion accessory to take on a ‘shoot’.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I thought that customers had to wear masks too... Well they do in my hometown in hampshire
I assumed customers had to also but, it didn’t appear that way where I live. I took my son to the barber at the weekend also and it wasn’t mandatory for customers to wear a mask. Only if they wanted to.

Seinfeld

I bet they are going to flip houses for a living. He does all the building renovations.
She gets the materials & interiors for #sponcon and they make a pretty packet at the end of it & and move on to the next one.