Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sksbb2

Look at the times on the messages...
Did she compose this whole conversation herself, thinking it would be gas?

SSnark

That stressed me out so much when I saw him eating them from the punnet.

Regarding being cast as an extra, I don’t think she’s claiming to be an actress. She’s probably doing it for fun. I’d 100% hop on that opportunity just for the fun of it / new experience.
She started acting lessons before covid

Jumperoo62

Must say, I would never buy Hunter Wellies. The quality is dreadful now, since they moved to manufacturing in China. I know quite a few people who have had their boots spring leaks on a regular basis.
I have a couple of pairs but they are over ten years old and they were given to me as freebies. It’s such a shame they are cheaply manufactured now.

Purplepot

VIP Member
Wee shout out to all her new 600 followers that she has bought/paid to boost her profile.
Maybe she’ll get more that 5 comments on her posts now. Also, unfollowing 2500 accounts in a matter of days. She doesn’t give a flying fuck about her peers or anyone else.

Actually just realised what she has done. She’s probably unfollowed 1500 people in a given day but then followed 750 people that same day. That gives her a net of -750 unfollowed. But of the 750 people she followed some might convert some to new followers. It’s not organic growth Eimear. They’ll see through your shite too and your engagement will remain low as you try and build your Cornwall audience.
I never understood why they would reintroduce themselves to ‘new followers’ like that. Why would they suddenly have a gang load of followers all of a sudden? This helps to explain it alright. How do you even ‘buy followers anyway?

Turquoise

Have to say I'm v happy for her that she's had a revelation about the implant. I hope it all settles when she gets it removed. They really don't suit everyone.

Has anyone noticed the dark mark on the end of her nose? I hope she’s having it checked out, it seems to have gotten bigger? Hopefully just pigmentation but I would definitely be getting it checked out.