Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadeinFulham

Hi, been reading these threads for ages and don't usually have anything to add. But she is 100% downright lying. It's not abuse or harrasment talking about some twonk that shares their while life on social media. My hubbie works for the police and there's zero chance that anything involving them is happening. The level for abuse and harrasment where the police get involves is very high, you need to be breaking into their house and presenting a threat. The IP address is bull also as even for criminals they have to get a court order and it's a lengthy process that often leads no where as IP address aren't traceable to one peraon. Even if there was something serious happening she wouldn't post it. It's to try and scare people. The police are dealing with real crimes not hurt feelings from people on social media! 😂😂 If she went to my hubbie he'd politely tell her to disable her account and stop posting while trying not to tell her to fuck off they've got real work to do.
From the Surrey Police website:
7EE12A7B-5C94-4C7A-9A7F-C108BBBEF7A2.jpeg

Reactions: 1

Seelfox

VIP Member
Yes, totally. Poor oul Ralph will be rehomed by September. Wait for it, She'll make up some exaggerated story that will devastate her and she'll be so so guilty that she didn't see it coming 😴😴😴 Cue "how did I not know this "
I don’t watch her much but noticed this straight away !

Thedreamteam

Cornwall as a place to holiday in and somewhere to live are 2 completely different places- many of those cute cafes she was harping on about close in the winter ....there's the distance involved in getting to places, youth unemployment/ opportunities and disadvaged families who can't buy property cos the rich Londoners/Southerners have bought all the quaint cottages ...plus only 1 hospital to serve such a wide population....non locals are not welcomed in many communities
I live on the Isle of Wight and it’s much the same here. Limited work available for locals, mostly seasonal. Lots of second homes in certain ‘sought after’ villages that become like ghost towns in the winter. It’s beautiful but it definitely has its pitfalls.

I’m sorry but I think her skin is looking awful at the moment too. Like I’d nearly stay away from the retinol stuff she’s promoting because I’ve never seen her skin look that bad before.... It does not look smoother than ever and it looks badly sun damaged. She needs to get off social media. It’s not good for her or her family.
I don’t know much about retinol but shouldn’t you avoid sunlight if you’re using it? Her skin doesn’t look great and does look sun damaged. How has she landed modelling contracts please?!

Also I hope she isn’t walking pup outside the house. He isn’t vaccinated yet 🙄

Mustard

VIP Member
Quoting more on time and stretching it out rather than banging a job out quick ( even if it means extra men on the job ) and getting straight into the next job. He worked for a company when he was down here rather than his own business so he could get a feel. It may have been too relaxed for him as he does thrive on always being busy .

There’s not many unless you want a full on city life that wouldn’t love St Ives but the house prices reflect that. She would find attitudes to her would be different as a visitor bringing in money compared to another ‘londoner’ taking school places, hospital and gp numbers, buying a house that locals won’t be able to afford on the lower wages this far down .
Thanks for the explanation. St. Ives is beautiful but I’ve only been there out of season, after schools have gone back. Were I to buy there, it would have to have parking. I think I’d get an electric bike to whizz up the hills and leave the car at home. 😁

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I was in Boots the other day and there was no testers. There doesn’t look to be any testers in the stands on her stories. So the dirty b!tch has been opening sealed make up products. Zero respect for other customers and staff.
I wouldn’t assume this, I work in the industry, every store is different.

Sksbb2

Yeah, it was the bit about when she said he would never ask her to marry him that I was referring to. I should have made that clearer in my post. I totally get the financial aspect, of course. It’s just as you said. The marriage answer and the diet comment are really not sitting right with me. She does not deserve to be spoken to like that by her boyfriend.
We don’t know what sort of slant or spin she’s putting on things.

Mustard

VIP Member
You certainly don’t get a feel for living in Cornwall by visiting the beaches in peak season especially when moving a family here.
I hope she takes on board whatever Daniel says if it doesn’t match her perception.

She could be joining lots of local area fb pages/groups to find out about areas of interest to live in . My nephew moved down from London , he’s a plasterer and was gobsmacked at the difference in attitudes and job pricing, so much so that he does most of his work in and around London and comes home here at weekends, mainly because his gf is working at a hospital near by .
I’m interested to know what he meant by attitudes and pricing.

EVB seemed quite interested in St. Ives.

Liveit

What I find so sad in all this is there are three children that need stability. It’s all very well saying they met travelling, have lived all over so no problem moving again lads blah blah...but now there are three small people who need looking after. I wonder how the eldest in particular feels about leaving her school and friends? But this isn’t a consideration in the world of Eimear
this sums her up...👇🏼

Attachments

Thedreamteam

I must have missed it, when did they split up again?
I’ve just looked back through and I thought they had from what she had said about ‘relationships being so hard’ and about her and Lennon having alone time... but maybe it was just to encourage tattlers to think so. Who knows?!