Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No she put it in the Q & A saying it was said to her . Who knows What the truth is .

Someone has posted on page 12 Q&A stuff . It was Eimear that put the comment up .
I'd like to think it's not true and that her partner and father of her kids didn't say such awful things

Bella_31tg

I would have just assumed her partner was standing right there watching the kids... I don't turn my back on my child in the bath.

Rossithegreat

It’s all beginning to crumble like predicted unfortunately. Her and Daniel have clearly separated again (hopefully he managed to finish the kitchen 👍🏻) and either the other dog isn’t happening or she isn’t keeping the one she has. It’s one of those situations where you’re almost hoping they’ll prove you wrong because of all the children / animals involved but unfortunately not
I must have missed it, when did they split up again?

Londoncailín

VIP Member
It’s all beginning to crumble like predicted unfortunately. Her and Daniel have clearly separated again (hopefully he managed to finish the kitchen 👍🏻) and either the other dog isn’t happening or she isn’t keeping the one she has. It’s one of those situations where you’re almost hoping they’ll prove you wrong because of all the children / animals involved but unfortunately not
How do you know they have separated again? I haven’t been keeping up with her the last few days.