Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella_31tg

She has a lot of sun damage and it’s always really dehydrated looking.
Unlikely to be preggo and using retinol unless she really hasn’t paid attention to the instructions.

Reactions: 1
What did he say?? Sorry I stopped following her ages ago but came on here for a nosey 😂😂
He allegedly said he didn’t want a fat girlfriend and her ass was starting to wobble or something like that. It’s hard to know what’s true at this stage as she posted while clearly inebriated and it was gone again in a flash. I hope for her sake he didn’t actually say that as not only is she a fool for putting up with it, she’s setting a terrible example for her 2 daughters. That’s all (said in a Miranda Priestly voice).

Sksbb2

What happened to her returning to balayage? Fairly sure she mentioned that she was returning to something along those lines?

• Haha

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Yeah I don’t think that this is the big announcement, just another phase she’s going through to distract herself from reality.

Babaay

I haven't followed her in a while so I had a look today. I'm astounded at how much her appearance has changed. She was so pretty and now her hair looks like straw, her skin looks mottled and parched and her face shape has completely changed. She looks dreadful.
It's probably just a few sleepless nights and running around with the kids... Apart from the Botox which needs to settle for want of a better word...

Fathead

VIP Member
I just have such a strong feeling that she's either a) building up to a Cornwall-related collab of some sort, or (more likely imo) b) working hard to get reactions from tattlers. It's the same old vague but highly suggestive shite. She wants to generate speculation. What a life to lead.
I thought the same but then I thought cornwall
Doesn’t exactly need any promotion especially this year ?? Maybe it’s booking.com
She is working with or aiming to work with ?!

Mona86

VIP Member
Remember she claimed she allegedly made £100k last year. Or was it 100k profit?
Oh yes ! I remember. Thing is, I would stand by any girl in an abuse situation no matter who they were. But with her it stinks of attention/alcohol now & the minute you create doubt it affects every other victim from talking doesn’t it

I came on here to mention this move would be completely manic and concerning.

What on Earth is she doing?

She is mortgaged to the hilt and needs Daniel on it to afford it. Cornwall would be my dream home place but it’s not doable. I wouldn’t make my family bankrupt for good insta content in the process!
I really do worry about her. She needs to calm down, enjoy the kids, puppies, get the house and her relationship sorted ffs. All this teasing is getting boring.

She mentions she was pregnant with Lennon when in Beirut (he's ?3) but agree she appears so much older
Yeah I know she did, that was why I was so surprised, if she hadn't said it I would have thought it was so much longer ago. He's about 2.5 I think from something she said the other day. So those videos were from about 3 years ago.

Bella_31tg

If you look at the stories though, the kids are merrily running through the surf....no adult near enough to grab them if a wave pulls them in....my husband nearly drowned in waves less wild than those!
Oh, you are right, I just went back and took another look & she pans around. No Daniel.