Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sally77

As Eimear reads here I hope she sees this and doesn't let Lennon eat uncut grapes again - so dangerous and so easily avoided.
Noticed that yesterday! My son is a few months younger and no way does he get whole grapes! Don’t even allow my 4 year old nephew to eat them whole either, so dangerous 😫

Madamex

VIP Member
Did she ever explain how she went from showing the kids on insta to hiding them to showing them again and using them for her #ad’s. All very confusing & contradictory.
She said at the time that something scary had happened that she didn't want to discuss it. Then after she started showing them again she said it was due to her being paranoid.

Mustard

VIP Member
As stamp duty has been temporarily removed in the UK for homes up to/under £500k, they’re obviously hoping for a quick sale.

Madamex

VIP Member
So she’s raging people have messaged her about getting 2 pups 🙈 saying her fam have done their FAIR SHARE of taking on rescues in the past so that’s ok for her to get 2 pups now. She’s demented
What has that got to do with anything? Shes such an eejit

I did not think that was eimear in Beirut , looks totally different. I still think she looks good tbh. The top lip could have been better balanced with the bottom lip I think. I’m still astounded that she spent a whole day getting her roots done and yet they already look like they need redoing! All that aside I want to know why she is really moving to Cornwall!
Yes actually, some meds make your face bloat unfortunately.