Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sinead74

First time poster . This has really annoyed me . Always says only works with products she believes in , would use herself, give her Kids etc . At the time she worked with Danone I was really surprised as has always openly been against dairy and uses dairy free alternatives . Then saw this reply on her q and a today . Minimum dairy and mostly vegan after sharing stories saying Danone yogurt the perfect breakfast staple ,no time ago . Used to really like Eimear but she has completely sold out . As she said herself today need to take all the work to pay off brand new car . I wouldn’t trust any recommendations or #ads from her anymore
0C3E805D-D970-4EBF-B317-3A367632599C.png
D4297FEF-4D32-4212-B5EF-5F8BCF46D4D4.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Sally77

Oh she’s shaking (referring to new pup) yeah that’s what happens when you take them away from their mum and siblings. Adopt don’t shop! One minute she’s into ethical stuff and vegan, the next she’s doing ads for cheap ass clothes having a roast and buying puppies 🥴🥴🥴🙄🙄 such a contradiction. Full of crap

Ceeileachmise

Did she not have her period the last day on her holidays!! She said that explained why she was so all over the place and irrational- now she claims she hasn’t had one in ages? And it’s only come back since she’s had implant removed? 🤔🤯

• Sick
  • Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Shes now promoting Ciara Kelly. A well known fascist supporter and homophobe who wrote horrendous articles regarding the Cervical Smear Cancer victims in Ireland. Clearly jumping on another bandwagon with zero research. So infuriating

• Wow

Misty bananas

I just googled the banner above the resue house, LV Britannia Rescue. They're for car breakdown assistance. I think she's just got car trouble! I hope anyway.
I would bet my house on her posting that pic of the rescue centre to specifically encourage engagement about whether or not she has gotten rid of the dog already, likewise the vague word salad about her and daniel yesterday, as I've no doubt she just loves her tattle thread and knows we have been speculating that here.

Thedreamteam

But don’t forget that she has serious opinions on COVID being man made, that and every other conspiracy 😆

Also, I love my life 😂 but it’s hard to not comment when people are so offensive or contradictory or in her case, having online breakdowns regularly

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
“These people were born that way “ 🤣🤣🤣
This line really made me laugh, when I read it on her story. Is she adding geneticist to her long list of professions she claims to have had. Stay in your lane, Eims!
If I was born with the propensity to not accept BS from insta charlatans, then I’m doing alright for myself. Soz Eims. I’m happy.

• Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
This dog thing has really angered me. She’s such an unsettled person and now she’s just decided to add two puppies to the madness! What happens if it all goes belly up with her partner again? What happens when she goes on her freebie holidays? Who’s walking them for hours on end each day? What happens when they chew on all these lovely new refurbished Insta rooms she’s just done up? It’s her life and she’s perfectly entitled to get a puppy if she wants but I feel this is all being done for content and it’s so wrong. Like I’ve said I just really hope I’m wrong but she seems erratic and impulsive, which is the worse recipe when committing to such a big responsibility like having a dog, let alone two!!!

deewallace

Genuinely confused as to what we’re “jealous” about she says we all are but just don’t want to admit it.
Am I jealous of her boyfriend calling her fat?
am I jealous of her chasing her boyfriend with a knife when he tried to leave her?
man I jealous of a house that doesn’t fit their family?
Am I jealous of how many times they have broken up and provided a very bad example for their children of a good relationship?
Am I jealous she lies about planning for her children?
am I jealous of all the work she gets done so her face looks so far from her natural self?
Hahahaha darling I’m definitely not jealous
True, her life comes across as omnishambolic with a tripod being her closest companion. It’ll be fine as soon as she puts on her BacoFoil tin hat (AD) and is welcomed in wholeheartedly by the conspiracy theory community. She’s done ALOT of research apparently she just doesn’t happen to link the peer reviewed science journals she’s been reading, the absolute doltish dullard.

Eims problems with this guy will exist in both Surrey and Cornwall...surfboard or no surfboard...
Yep!
Noted a few posting about how awful Daniel is re:comments he allegedly made about Eims,the way he treats her etc.You know this how?Do not believe all that she posts/leads you to believe about Daniel!
Eimear is a very different person to what you see on the gram.That's all I'll say for now.

• Wow
Sorry I just can’t get past the fact that she’s making the Beirut disaster about her by posting her videos of when she was there - always the Eimear show!! Self centred cow 😡🤬

• Angry
  • Sick

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I'm sure she's done this to increase engagement....if you look at previous posts on IG and Facebook her content engagement has been dire with very few comments or likes....her post today has boosted her engagement and her ego
I was just about to post the exact same thing!!!!

Why is she referring to ‘London Police’ if she lives in Surrey?

Last edited:
  • Haha

shins

Sounds like she needs a financial advisor pronto.
This is a great example of someone living beyond their means or not managing their money well. If she makes as much as she says she does then she should be easily budgeting for monthly expenses. She puts everything on Klarna or takes credit out on things for the house, all because she needs it done NOW. I grew up in a house that was a constant building site because me parents couldn't afford to do it all at once.I'd say so many influencers are in the same situation but they'd never share it and it makes us numpties feel like we are failing at life because we can't afford to do up the house, go on various holidays and staycations all over the place. The financial irresponsibility of someone who advertises things like Klarna is just embarrassing.
We all go through tough times but jesus, stop changing every room in the house and get caught up on all the bills due.

No pictures of the juicer this morning lads!

Thread suggestion; always chatting about upping sticks, but don’t mention that here or she’ll have you nicked.

Or maybe

‘Mostly vegan’ except for black pud, yoghurt #ads and gifted food

Support local businesses with this #ad card, but support them myself? Are you having a laugh!

Pinkiiii

New tread/title suggestion

EVB - 'Lads, the house is selling but I'm telling the police. Let's move to St. Ives where we will have better lives"

• Haha