Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turquoise

The Elemis imagery cracks me upppppp .... What does it mean? What is the product? Who is it for? She can do a flatlay quite nicely when she wants to. Is she simply not arsed anymore?!

Beirut - I can't. People are dead and trapped under rubble. Whyyyy is she posting photos of herself and then delving into conspiracy theory territory?! It's pointless, dramatic speculation at best at this stage.

What the hell does she think she's accomplishing with this content?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

deewallace

She's now advertising CBD oil from her trip to Penzance.....not a good candidate to promote this seeing as she was in tears in Cornwall...wouldn't influence me to try it if that's what it does to you when it's supposed to help anxiety 🙄😳
Yeah that is very strange.
“Take CBD oil, cry, have a breakdown, and post conspiracy theories #AD”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Kitchens atrocious !
Zara haul to be expected as shes constantly contradicting herself re her values, she just virtue signals when its topical. Cant cope that she thinks shes Marilyn. Marilyn was actually very clever and hung out with intellectuals in a constant effort to learn. Also it pisses me off that she said shes in Waitrose three times a day when we are in a pandemic. I get with kids its hard to shop in bulk but ffs like.

Reactions: 12

Hjlife

The fact she’s only posted one after pic of the sink says it ALL!! The kitchen before was gorgeous. I do think the more open plan is nice but that is it... the missing window, the missing tiles, the empty space next to the fridge... it’s so boring looking. I wouldn’t buy that house because the kitchen is so awful tbh. Also can’t stand all the lick arses in her comments harping on about how fab it is! How fab what is?!! There’s one shite picture!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Hjlife

Daniel saying those words to her is beyond upsetting. He’s not exactly in the best shape himself so who does he think he is?! Is he actually joking?! . ‘I don’t want a fat girlfriend’ im trying to even find a context where it doesn’t come out as sounding totally abusive but there is none. I understand trying to make your relationship work for your kids but if he did say that you don’t put it online for your 97k followers to see. I think it’ll be deleted by morn....

It makes me laugh when they answer a question with something like "That is a strange question...." Nobody is forcing them to answer them, or even put up question boxes. If you think it is so strange then just ignore it.

Dodah

I suspect the ads were scheduled in when she thought she was getting the cockerpoo immediately after birth. Ralph is a panic puppy to meet commercial agreement dates 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow

Sandee

I can guarantee to you she's lying.

The police don't liaise on a daily basis over genuine harrasment. There isn't any harrasment on this forum. Even if she had a officer assigned to her (which she hasn't) they would say to not talk about it publicly and change her number if she was getting prank phone calls. A screen shot of a witheld number is silly to share as it proves nothing at all!

It's a long process to find details and ip addresses can't really be traced, she has no clue what she's talking about she's chucking in ip addresses as it's a buzz word she's heard.

In my humble opinion she's addicted to the attention and engagement she got from the last post and as other posters said it's a tool to get more attention and interest if she keeps running with this invented police case for harrasment. I feel sorry for her that it's come to this.

notionseleven

Anyone else think she’s on the same journey Britney was on in 2007? I can’t cope with her manic behaviour.

Interest rates go up. QUICK LETS FIND A SHED IN CORNWALL AND MOVE TOMORROW.

That Chanel hot water bottle could pay the extra bit of mortgage....
Honestly she went from "I can't afford this mortgage and am worried about money and need to move asap" to nearly crying with joy at a gifted water bottle, just because its from Chanel. I don't know if she's superficial, deluded or both.

• Heart

Sally77

Full of 💩 Go home to your bloody family!!! I’m all for mums getting a break but wtf. She needs professional help

• Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Shes still saying “ no one knows where it came from” 🙄 she annoys me so much with her bullshit. Shes been carrying on for months like theres no virus, taking her kids everywhere with her, talking about being in Waitrose 3 times a day, loads of unnecessary trips, treatments and visitors. Spouting her conspiracy bullshit whenever and now “ how do ye feel lads”. Desperate for engagement.

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
Didn't she only this week advertise for Waitrose claiming just how amazing they are? And now today she's shopping in Morrisons 🤷🏻‍♀️ how in earth does she secure any contracts with this behaviour. Such lack of regard and integrity here.....

• Wow
  • Haha

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
It’s funny how she said the old kitchen - which was in perfectly good nick, needed to be ripped out because it wasn’t functional and didn’t work for them. The new kitchen couldn’t be more disjointed and unpractical.

Does she not understand that when your fixed rate mortgage ends you just remortgage to another fixed rate?? No-one pays the variable rate they stick you on at the end. Of course it’s unaffordable! Idiot!
I find this so bizarre.. she is completely financially illiterate. That’s exactly what’s happened, her fixed rate has ended and she moved onto the SVR rate which NOONE stays on.
She makes it sound like the bank just increased her mortgage rate and are penalising her because she is self employed