Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That oversized white dress/tent thingy she’s trying to wear, is the closest thing I’ve seen to a melted marshmallow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder how much is being charged for her Instagram course, and how much is going to charity?

Reactions: 1
I'd say she has a lot of debt and lives way beyond her means.
That's the scary thing and she's selling Klarna to people without proper financial advise and declaration of what it actually is. The reason she didn't get a refinance on the mortgage is probably because of all her debt, not cause she's a mother with kids as she claimed. There's actually rumbles about Klarna on social media and how it ruins your credit score ( I guess some people don't understand that if you miss a payment it fecks you over).

Reactions: 7
That's the scary thing and she's selling Klarna to people without proper financial advise and declaration of what it actually is. The reason she didn't get a refinance on the mortgage is probably because of all her debt, not cause she's a mother with kids as she claimed. There's actually rumbles about Klarna on social media and how it ruins your credit score ( I guess some people don't understand that if you miss a payment it fecks you over).
I don’t think they shouldn’t be allowed to advertise it as it’s a financial service and financial services + adverts are regulated by the FCA, as far as I knwo EVB isn’t a financial advisor or in anyway regulated or trained or approved in the field

I wonder was the gin gifted? No mention of whether it was on the stories.

Also do EVB and people like her think that Tattle is new? that it is only about them? Jesus the ego on them. These threads are TINY compared to some of the other stuff on here. They are whether they like it or not small fry.

Reactions: 4
Was that Daniels brother who came at the weekend? The fat guy? He looks exactly like one of her daughters.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticed

she’s in the “city” all day

Daniel out with the kids....

Who’s looking after poor Ralph? (can’t say that name without the Judy Blume reference too!)

Borders are so high energy.

What happened to her returning to balayage? Fairly sure she mentioned that she was returning to something along those lines?

• Haha
Anyone else noticed

she’s in the “city” all day

Daniel out with the kids....

Who’s looking after poor Ralph? (can’t say that name without the Judy Blume reference too!)

Borders are so high energy.
Aside from the fact they’re high energy, that pup has just left it’s mother and leaving them early on causes huge anxiety issues. I stayed in the house for 3 weeks with my pup. Took her everywhere I could with me. Isn’t he fishing or something? Wtf is she going to do with 2 pups? Idiot!!!

Reactions: 5
Can we also talk about the fact that she wore no mask in the hairdressers.... Thought they were mandatory in hairdressers???

Reactions: 9
Can we also talk about the fact that she wore no mask in the hairdressers.... Thought they were mandatory in hairdressers???
On my local high street in SW London, I passed many hair salons on Saturday. The staff were fully kitted out in PPE but, not the customers.

On my local high street in SW London, I passed many hair salons on Saturday. The staff were fully kitted out in PPE but, not the customers.
I thought that customers had to wear masks too... Well they do in my hometown in hampshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.