Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m reading all the comments here since this morning and would love love love to think that Eimear might have a read later.

She ACTUALLY talks about people educating themselves on such matters! But where was her education before her promotion of NastyGal??? She referred to it as fast fashion with ethical practices! I remember it clearly. It’s kills me that they are all so willing to turn a blind eye to what’s happening with this industry! The constant purchasing of cheap clothes. What made her think that NastyGal had any ethical practices!! I’ve been on the Goodforyou app for a year and it’s great for having the information on a brand so quickly. I’m glad she mentioned the app. I would love to see her improve in this area. It’s not just the UK that aren’t treating people correctly, I mean, come on, we are surely all aware. But you’re right, the $$$$$ is just too irresistible to them all!
Eimear used to be cool. She had great fashion sense at one point, years ago. She’s like a different person now, resembling very little of the girl I followed because I felt she inspired. I just check in on her every so often and get immensely irritated these days.
Do better, Eimear! Just do better!
This post is everything. We’re not jealous trolls. Just people with principles.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see the puppy whisperer is back....no social distancing there then ,and happy for her kids to be near her in the still unfinished kitchen 😳....Eimear obviously thinks rules don't apply to her

I see the puppy whisperer is back....no social distancing there then ,and happy for her kids to be near her in the still unfinished kitchen 😳....Eimear obviously thinks rules don't apply to her
Puppy whisperer is now having the puppy whilst they bugger off to Cornwall next week on an #AD 🙄!!! Honestly that poor pup being past from pillar to post. I have a feeling that trainer is going to get A LOT of business from her. I can’t get my head round wtf they’ve bought 2 puppies 🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Re not wearing a mask in the hairdresser... She wore one on the train. Poor hairdresser sweating behind a visor and a mask and EVB not bothering her hole. It doesn't matter whether you HAVE to or not. You should wear one to protect others, as a mark of courtesy and respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Remember yesterday she said today was black day 2020. And said we should all buy from business owned by black people. Looked for recommendations in a question box and not a peep about it today.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Remember yesterday she said today was black day 2020. And said we should all buy from business owned by black people. Looked for recommendations in a question box and not a peep about it today.
Remember, she was all busy and important in London yesterday. She might need to come down off that high first.

Reactions: 6
Kinda have to say fair play to her for the boohoo stuff TBH. She could just say nothing.
I think she’s just quick out the gate on this one after the fiasco of Blackout Tuesday. She saw the headlines and got ahead of it as just weeks ago I called her out on here for promoting fast fashion (nastygal I think it was) and after clearly reading my comments she accused us tatlers of being jealous of her!!! There is no room for flip flopping over such a serious issue. Primark, H&M, F&F at Tesco etc they are all dubious. Anyone who makes a t-shirt retailing for £2.99 needs more transparency and visibility of their supply chain process because someone either in this country or elsewhere is being exploited! she needs to apply this new found “awareness” across her platform. What I’m really saying is just do better Eimear, do better!!!

Reactions: 8
I think she’s just quick out the gate on this one after the fiasco of Blackout Tuesday. She saw the headlines and got ahead of it as just weeks ago I called her out on here for promoting fast fashion (nastygal I think it was) and after clearly reading my comments she accused us tatlers of being jealous of her!!! There is no room for flip flopping over such a serious issue. Primark, H&M, F&F at Tesco etc they are all dubious. Anyone who makes a t-shirt retailing for £2.99 needs more transparency and visibility of their supply chain process because someone either in this country or elsewhere is being exploited! she needs to apply this new found “awareness” across her platform. What I’m really saying is just do better Eimear, do better!!!
That's the thing, they don't give a tit if it's people being exploited in another country.

Sustainable Sally now. “Oh I never knew like cos I was too busy submitting my invoice for the #ads”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lazy cow just shared somebody else’s post in the end.
somebody who actually bothered their hole.

Reactions: 3
She's after doing one of her consulting jobs today. Spotted the owner of a boutique called Silk Peaches talk about the fabulous training that she was given in her 2 hour session. So inspirational by all accounts. She's got some brass neck

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would not be happy if she was filming me at that coffee shop. Why would she think that was okay?!

Reactions: 1
Anyone seeing her q&a’s? Someone asking about why 2 pups and her reply saying wasn’t planned etc and how none of her pregnancies were planned and how they always just “know they will survive” ffs she loves a dramatic life 🥴🥴🥴🙄😂

Reactions: 5
Anyone seeing her q&a’s? Someone asking about why 2 pups and her reply saying wasn’t planned etc and how none of her pregnancies were planned and how they always just “know they will survive” ffs she loves a dramatic life 🥴🥴🥴🙄😂
Did she give birth to the puppies or something??? What has someone’s question about 2 pups got to do with her unplanned pregnancies 😂

Reactions: 5
Well she did openly admit she is an attention seeker and loves the drama in another answer 😂

Also, has anyone noticed how much she uses the word ‘imperative’?

I've never posted but what the actual duck? Goes from "questions" to a weird Wayfair conspiracy post,I actually checked the account and it's all very tinfoil hat but also pro Trump.And then what? Danone,retinol,paddling pools,blah blah blah.What the everloving duck?!

Reactions: 8
I would not be happy if she was filming me at that coffee shop. Why would she think that was okay?!
She never asks if it’s ok to post ppls msgs to her either which is totally unfair. Can’t believe she’s leaving that puppy already. Her partner is as bad as her

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Fpotk I came here to say the same. The account she posted with the Wayfair post is so tinfoil hat conspiracy?! It’s not the first time she’s posted something like that recently. There were posts that were anti Bill Gates, and the anti vax post with sheep queuing for vaccines.

It’s worrying that someone with such a huge following is sharing such off the wall conspiracy theories.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.