Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all beginning to crumble like predicted unfortunately. Her and Daniel have clearly separated again (hopefully he managed to finish the kitchen 👍🏻) and either the other dog isn’t happening or she isn’t keeping the one she has. It’s one of those situations where you’re almost hoping they’ll prove you wrong because of all the children / animals involved but unfortunately not
How do you know they have separated again? I haven’t been keeping up with her the last few days.

Yep, animal rescue. At least she’s laughing about it 🙄 who knows what’s bloody happened, the whole thing with this dog has been strange. Still don’t understand why she only put pictures up and talked about getting the other one. Soooo bizarre.

Also, I read her post about relationships and I got the impression that her and D were still together and making a go at things. ‘Loving this time we’re getting with Lennon’ etc and all the comments are like congratulating her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I just googled the banner above the resue house, LV Britannia Rescue. They're for car breakdown assistance. I think she's just got car trouble! I hope anyway.

Reactions: 6
Sorry what’s going on now?? Has she fucked Ralph into a pound already? Wouldn’t be surprised if she makes up some bullshit like he nipped one of the kids or something
I think it’s her car. She hasn’t had it too long and it broke down before, I think. Another item on credit.

Reactions: 2
I just googled the banner above the resue house, LV Britannia Rescue. They're for car breakdown assistance. I think she's just got car trouble! I hope anyway.
I would bet my house on her posting that pic of the rescue centre to specifically encourage engagement about whether or not she has gotten rid of the dog already, likewise the vague word salad about her and daniel yesterday, as I've no doubt she just loves her tattle thread and knows we have been speculating that here.

Reactions: 13
It’s all beginning to crumble like predicted unfortunately. Her and Daniel have clearly separated again (hopefully he managed to finish the kitchen 👍🏻) and either the other dog isn’t happening or she isn’t keeping the one she has. It’s one of those situations where you’re almost hoping they’ll prove you wrong because of all the children / animals involved but unfortunately not
I must have missed it, when did they split up again?

I must have missed it, when did they split up again?
I’ve just looked back through and I thought they had from what she had said about ‘relationships being so hard’ and about her and Lennon having alone time... but maybe it was just to encourage tattlers to think so. Who knows?!

Reactions: 1
Wwwhhhyyyy is she touching everything in Boots ffffffsssssssss (have never posted before, but this really tipped me over the edge!)
I was in Boots the other day and there was no testers. There doesn’t look to be any testers in the stands on her stories. So the dirty b!tch has been opening sealed make up products. Zero respect for other customers and staff.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Her and Danny boy seem to be loved up just now 🥴 the make up all over herself today 🙄 she’s such an idiot. Wonder when she will have her next breakdown and get rid of Danny and the dug

Kim does not respect social distancing rules 🙄😂 must have a dog trainer, god forbid she does anything herself

Kim does not respect social distancing rules 🙄😂 must have a dog trainer, god forbid she does anything herself
Haha yes this! Random dog trainer in her house 🙄 she’s at home she doesn’t have an actual job (apart from influencer/actress/photographer/stylist/interior designer) surely she has the time to train the dog. Probably a freebie 😂

Reactions: 2
Haha yes this! Random dog trainer in her house 🙄 she’s at home she doesn’t have an actual job (apart from influencer/actress/photographer/stylist/interior designer) surely she has the time to train the dog. Probably a freebie 😂
Well tit, when you put it like that - when does she have the time to bloody do anything?! And with the kitchen reno journey! Obviously Daniel’s mum holds some importance to her atm, bet it doesn’t when he’s chatting to girls on dating apps!!!

It’s all rosy for now, til next time 😒🙄😂 god she’s such a flat earther.... doing a poll on who thinks Epstein is still alive 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was in Boots the other day and there was no testers. There doesn’t look to be any testers in the stands on her stories. So the dirty b!tch has been opening sealed make up products. Zero respect for other customers and staff.
I wouldn’t assume this, I work in the industry, every store is different.

Surely every Boots store would follow the same set of rules?
Edit: I’ve just checked her story again, there are definitely no testers!
Fair enough, most stores would have the same guidelines, but not all would follow them. I’ve been in numerous stores for my job this week and I’m shocked at how many testers are out, despite the guidelines

Reactions: 3
Going from house to house should she be wearing a face mask ?
You’d think, wouldn’t you. And on top of the children like that. A few weeks ago EVB was dead against school, whilst still taking them to the shops. Now they’re back at school and all over some random woman who trains dogs. She’s just so full of tit, I can’t stand it. And someone’s brother over at the weekend. Just despair with her, lads.
Also still reeling over ‘#gypsystyle - it’s a THING’

It’s all rosy for now, til next time 😒🙄😂 god she’s such a flat earther.... doing a poll on who thinks Epstein is still alive 🙄😂
‘WAKE UP TO THE WORLD’ yeah good one, were you asleep for the entire day when everyone was posting a black square for black out Tuesday?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So she’s been touting klarna like there’s no tomorow on her stories and the pics are all of her dressed in that massive white schmock & giant cartoon trainers at a tennis net (obnoxious orange baseball cap also features I think). So the stories are an ad for klarna doing a “Trainer raffle” or some tit and she done “ad” the orange hat before. But no ad on the grid post of her pretending she’s sporty . Why is there not an option to report “this is an undeclared ad” on stories and grid posts ? She does it all the time ,features some random product then “ads” in a few hours or days later . Are people that stupid ? She done it with , klarna , dog beds, retinol,

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.