Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The puppy seems really happy and most importantly adored in any posts she has shared. We have a 6 month puppy and our house was chaotic when we first got him because everyone wanted to see him and snuggle him. After a couple days we got his routine and training going. A lot of puppies go into hectic homes, it doesn't make them any less loved or cared for. I do think 2 puppies is mental, we've a 4 year old dog with our 6 month old and it's mayhem but I really think people need to relax and stop "feeling sorry" for a puppy that they've seen a few videos of and have no idea what way it's being cared for other than negative assumptions/predictions! I would always prefer to adopt rather than shop but it doesn't always work out that way. We need hypoallergenic dogs and have never once found a shelter with these breeds. Maybe the same goes for breeds they want for whatever reason?
I’m just going to say if I was an insta hun like eimear and knew
I suspect the ads were scheduled in when she thought she was getting the cockerpoo immediately after birth. Ralph is a panic puppy to meet commercial agreement dates 🤷‍♀️
yes exactly this! I bet the cockerpoo never turns up! No word on Ralph until he was literally in the house

Reactions: 2
Oh did she say that? They are at school as she put stories up of them in their uniforms.

Reactions: 3
‘Reflecting reality‘ with 2 dog beds worth £400?! I’d love a bit of that reality! Honestly, who would be influenced to spend that kind of money on a dog bed, you’d have an actual human bed for that price.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have I missed something? Have Daniel and herself parted ways again?
I thought that too when I saw the post of her and Lennon. She's so inarticulate, I haven't a clue what she means. Actually, I'd say she hasn't a clue herself either most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought that too when I saw the post of her and Lennon. She's so inarticulate, I haven't a clue what she means. Actually, I'd say she hasn't a clue herself either most of the time.
That’s the point . She’s keeping it vague and using it for engagement so that people want to ask or assume or whatever .

Reactions: 4
Wwwhhhyyyy is she touching everything in Boots ffffffsssssssss (have never posted before, but this really tipped me over the edge!)

Reactions: 18
Sorry what’s going on now?? Has she fucked Ralph into a pound already? Wouldn’t be surprised if she makes up some bullshit like he nipped one of the kids or something
I reckon it’s the other dog isn’t happening, as predicted on this thread.

Reactions: 5
It’s all beginning to crumble like predicted unfortunately. Her and Daniel have clearly separated again (hopefully he managed to finish the kitchen 👍🏻) and either the other dog isn’t happening or she isn’t keeping the one she has. It’s one of those situations where you’re almost hoping they’ll prove you wrong because of all the children / animals involved but unfortunately not

Reactions: 7
Sorry what’s going on now?? Has she fucked Ralph into a pound already? Wouldn’t be surprised if she makes up some bullshit like he nipped one of the kids or something
What is this place? Please tell me it’s not an animal rescue one....

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.