Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m skeptical. They’re mortgaged up to their eyeballs and their kitchen still isn’t finished...

I’m going with an official declaration of veganism.
Best guess, yet!
She’s getting the eyebrows done for a quickie registry office 👰🏼 like, lads!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’d go with moving back to Ireland...... if they got married after that q&a sesh then there are no words!!!

Reactions: 4
It will be some.silly collab with some brand. Or launching her own "product"

It will be some.silly collab with some brand. Or launching her own "product"

The "baby" is her new product I think.

Reactions: 4
Baffling that No7 would be happy with those posts about the retinol product? They are totally lacklustre and pointless - don't showcase the product visually in any meaningful way and don't go into any detail on how to use/results/impact. I'd be snapping if I had to pay her for those!

Reactions: 5
Big news?!
1. She’s getting lipo suction on her @ss after Daniels comments?! (Not that she needs any work done and she better not!!)
2. The dogs have already mated and they are having natural litters?!
I swear if she says they’re engaged after what she said at the weekend I’ll be so done and will be hitting that unfollow button so fast. I hope it’s that she’s moving back to Ireland

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She hinted about Cornwall the other day too so maybe they’re moving there?

Hopefully without Daniel

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice the cackle she gave when he said something in the background yesterday.
It just looks and feels like their isn’t any love in that relationship.. why do they keep adding to the family when it seems so damaged

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.