Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daniel saying those words to her is beyond upsetting. He’s not exactly in the best shape himself so who does he think he is?! Is he actually joking?! . ‘I don’t want a fat girlfriend’ im trying to even find a context where it doesn’t come out as sounding totally abusive but there is none. I understand trying to make your relationship work for your kids but if he did say that you don’t put it online for your 97k followers to see. I think it’ll be deleted by morn....
How do we know he actually said it🤔🤔🤔Eimear could be lying

Reactions: 2
She clearly needs some serious help. And the fact she’s currently caring for three young children and two brand new puppies is just 🤯

Reactions: 3
I wish she’d move back to Ireland to be with her family for a while; she appears extremely fragile to the point of where I would be genuinely concerned for her. If I were friends/ related to her I’d want to scoop her up and mind her

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Predictably deleted. Of course it would be. I feel sorry for her if she is in a situation she feels like she can’t get out of for many reasons (two new reasons recently added)
I really thought they were amicably broken up but that she had an issue getting the mortgage on her own so she said something like they were doing it together? But I thought it was a financial arrangement. Then all of a sudden he’s back living there.
If she were my friend or sister I’d be urging her to come home back to a support network if that exists for her in Ireland

Reactions: 4
Predictably deleted. Of course it would be. I feel sorry for her if she is in a situation she feels like she can’t get out of for many reasons (two new reasons recently added)
I really thought they were amicably broken up but that she had an issue getting the mortgage on her own so she said something like they were doing it together? But I thought it was a financial arrangement. Then all of a sudden he’s back living there.
If she were my friend or sister I’d be urging her to come home back to a support network if that exists for her in Ireland
I would doubt she’d go back home, even if she did have better support. She has the house in Surrey, the children are in a local school, and I couldn’t see her having the same scope professionally if she returned home. Her family seem to be spread around the place and I’m not sure she has many true friends she could confide in. That’s just the impression I get anyways.

Reactions: 5
He went out with a close friend of mine for a few years, before he went travelling and met Eimear. He was VERY controlling and mentally abusive to my friend, never physically. I don’t wanna go into details that aren’t mine to tell, but he’s defo got some control issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I do feel for her after the q and a. I know it is not the full story but if there is even a grain of truth in it it's very sad. I think he/ his family might be putting on the pressure to get a normal job/ quit instagram and that's were the comments came from about "not understanding what I do". I think the q and a was her way of lashing out at him/ them as it was so public how could he not know about it. I cannot imagine trying to hold a.relationshop together for the sake of the family unit. It's a no win situation in many respects. I dont think that they need the money from her working a normal job, as she has quite a following and the collabs are happening, but i think he must not approve of her "career" or his family dont. She never really mentions her MIL anymore and she did used to feature. I would be concerned for her (again, I know I have no clue of the actual truth of the situation) if she quit instagram as it seems to be her way of sharing or venting her frustrations and seeking support. I really hope her kids have a stable family life in some way.

The Q&A last night was extremely worrying.

The puppies are clearly a distraction for them both. But they’re in therapy and he’s still (supposedly) talking to her like that! They’re wasting their time and money. It sounds toxic and the break ups are repetitive which isn’t good for them or the kids.

I feel for her but when she makes things like that public she can’t act surprised about forums like this where people want to discuss what she’s posting...you have 97,000 knowing you’re business. Take responsibility!

I would doubt she’d go back home, even if she did have better support. She has the house in Surrey, the children are in a local school, and I couldn’t see her having the same scope professionally if she returned home. Her family seem to be spread around the place and I’m not sure she has many true friends she could confide in. That’s just the impression I get anyways.
You are probably right. just If she were my sister I’d be telling her we could figure out the school situation, rent out / sell the house. She does a lot of her collab stuff from home and would get into the Irish side of things. I don’t know.. if that’s what she is telling 97,000 people what is she holding back. Id be worried if, as I say, she was my sister.

So she’s raging people have messaged her about getting 2 pups 🙈 saying her fam have done their FAIR SHARE of taking on rescues in the past so that’s ok for her to get 2 pups now. She’s demented

Reactions: 8
I’ve actually feel uncomfortable following her these past few weeks. I’m not sure her mind is in a good place. She asks people not to judge her but then leaves a crumble trail in regards to Danial. She wants us to know he doesn’t regard her business or respect her body. But as the viewer we are not entitled to know the full story about anything.
I think she should either stick to selling us a brand or a lifestyle.

Reactions: 12
So she’s raging people have messaged her about getting 2 pups 🙈 saying her fam have done their FAIR SHARE of taking on rescues in the past so that’s ok for her to get 2 pups now. She’s demented
What has that got to do with anything? Shes such an eejit

Exactly, buying a puppy when she knows she could influence people to take on pets who then end up in rescue. No real conviction

Has anyone noticed the dark mark on the end of her nose? I hope she’s having it checked out, it seems to have gotten bigger? Hopefully just pigmentation but I would definitely be getting it checked out.

Exactly, buying a puppy when she knows she could influence people to take on pets who then end up in rescue. No real conviction
This!
She’s a hypocrite of the highest order.
She wants us to believe she is oh so politically correct, but she consistently flogs sweatshop clothing, buys puppies (instead of influencing her followers to consider adopting), blames motherhood for not knowing its Blackout Tuesday and then flogs her social media knowledge and asks people to pay for it.... I could go on and on and on.

She also seems to be a compulsive liar.

• Heart
Is she actually ok? She’s completely missing the point about the puppies!!! Doesn’t it speak volumes that people are messaging her about this.

She’s forgetting she’s an INFLUENCER. Also- ‘has litters naturally’ ...how else does a dog have litters? 😂😂

That comment about littered naturally!!! My arse!!! People do it to make money 😫

That comment about littered naturally!!! My arse!!! People do it to make money 😫
Puppies are not fun. Mine put me on antidepressants. I don’t care what anyone says. People do not do it for FUN. How can it not be for the money!!! Argghhh

Reactions: 1
Loads of half pictures of Daniel on her feed now. Are we supposed to forget the awful comments he made to her.
It’s disturbing to be viewing a family and their holiday but hearing about what an awful time she had in her stories

The 2 puppies racing about her living room this morning....floor is strewn with her children's small wooden/plastic toys - just ideal for puppy chewing/swallowing....hope she's got good vet insurance for when they swallow these toys...ah but she's an expert on bringing up dogs 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.