Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 2 puppies racing about her living room this morning....floor is strewn with her children's small wooden/plastic toys - just ideal for puppy chewing/swallowing....hope she's got good vet insurance for when they swallow these toys...ah but she's an expert on bringing up dogs 🙄
They probably have not even started chewing in earnest yet 🙈🙈🙈🙈 car crash

Does that fake hyper tone she adds to a fairly mundane chat annoy anyone else?! The dogs playing this morning and she is squealing like a pig.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Shes manic. She must realise those comments from Daniel are so off. She claims to promote body positivity yet allows herself to be spoken to like that. What about her daughters? What example does that set for them. No wonder shes so insecure if thats his attitude. I feel sorry for anybody whose partner feels that its ok to say those things its vile

Reactions: 10
Loads of half pictures of Daniel on her feed now. Are we supposed to forget the awful comments he made to her.
It’s disturbing to be viewing a family and their holiday but hearing about what an awful time she had in her stories
What did he say?? Sorry I stopped following her ages ago but came on here for a nosey 😂😂

Reactions: 1
What did he say?? Sorry I stopped following her ages ago but came on here for a nosey 😂😂
He allegedly said he didn’t want a fat girlfriend and her ass was starting to wobble or something like that. It’s hard to know what’s true at this stage as she posted while clearly inebriated and it was gone again in a flash. I hope for her sake he didn’t actually say that as not only is she a fool for putting up with it, she’s setting a terrible example for her 2 daughters. That’s all (said in a Miranda Priestly voice).

Reactions: 1
Ugh I stopped following before the trip because that was just so upsetting but this is awful to hear. Emotional/verbal abuse is so destructive.

It's also awful if he isn't saying these things but she feels comfortable lying to her entire audience about it.

Reactions: 7
Random question, but did EVB move her pax wardrobe or did she get more along the bottom wall of her bedroom?
Wondering if she had to get another wardrobe now that Daniel is back. Also pretty sure her plan was for Lennon to get his own bed in that space.

Reactions: 3
Ralph's days are numbered I'd say. Also big news but I can't tell you. Ugh

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.