Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she’s struggling financially 🙄
“We’re all struggling financially in this lockdown” in the same breath as her saying she’s charging for happy birthday messages 🤦🏻‍♀️ She keeps slagging those people off for not doing a happy birthday message for acer while admitting to someone who actually paid her she forgot to do a happy birthday message for them 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
To be honest, for someone who’s as big as sky ninjas, you’d think they would be on cameo 😂
“We’re all struggling financially in this lockdown” in the same breath as her saying she’s charging for happy birthday messages 🤦🏻‍♀️ She keeps slagging those people off for not doing a happy birthday message for acer while admitting to someone who actually paid her she forgot to do a happy birthday message for them 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe if she stopped buying several takeaways a day she would have some money 🤣

Do any of you realise how much we’re all effecting someone’s mental health whether we’re just “trying to help”, words hurt, I’m out I’m done with this website
Imagine acting like you haven’t said anything about her and like your better than the rest of us. It’s called educating someone on their behaviour. None of us set out to effect her mental health. But why are we forgetting what SHE has done that have effected other people. But I forget the world shines out her ass so it doesn’t matter who she hurts

Reactions: 6
Why don’t you just not watch her lives if she pisses you all of that much you have to hide behind a screen, wtf happened to “in a world where where you can be anything... be kind”

Some of your words could be her last breath! Want to be responsible for a death? No? yeh didn’t think so
I think a lot of the comments on here are quite tame. I don’t agree with really personal attacks but mostly on here we’ve just spoken about the lies she tells which yeah, if someone lies I think they deserve to be called out on it.
Every single person that puts themselves out there is going to get criticism because guess what? We all have different opinions, we all have different likes and dislikes and the world would be a very boring place if we did and we all kissed each other’s arses all the time. It happens in the real world too, in schools, colleges, work places - you’ve never criticised another student when you were at your school because they annoyed you one day or another colleague at work? A family member that’s wound you up one day? That’s pretty much the same as what we’re doing on here, sometimes she annoys us so we speak about it. You’re literally sat on this exact same website anyway. Didn’t you call her a ‘rat’ that’s far worse than any comment I’ve put on so practice what you preach!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I knew how to delete comments I’d be gone already
You keep saying your going yet clearly still coming on the thread. If you wanna leave then go. Bye

I would also just like to point out, once you say something in a PUBLIC space, that stays with you. We all know you called her a Rat. That is coming for her looking. Now about 90% of us have never made comments about her looks. Most people have actually said she is quite pretty which she is. She’s a beautiful woman, but just because she’s pretty doesn’t mean she gets a free pass to being a horrible person.

Reactions: 11
I followed Eden since the beginning and I can totally agree with all of you, absolute rat
??? 🤣🤣🤣 Well I mean I have no words.

Why don’t you just not watch her lives if she pisses you all of that much you have to hide behind a screen, wtf happened to “in a world where where you can be anything... be kind”

Some of your words could be her last breath! Want to be responsible for a death? No? yeh didn’t think so
I also don’t think anyone has been nasty, there have been some awful comments, but those people have been told that those comments are accepted here. This forum is mainly catching her out for her lies and giving her some constructive criticism

I think a lot of the comments on here are quite tame. I don’t agree with really personal attacks but mostly on here we’ve just spoken about the lies she tells which yeah, if someone lies I think they deserve to be called out on it.
Every single person that puts themselves out there is going to get criticism because guess what? We all have different opinions, we all have different likes and dislikes and the world would be a very boring place if we did and we all kissed each other’s arses all the time. It happens in the real world too, in schools, colleges, work places - you’ve never criticised another student when you were at your school because they annoyed you one day or another colleague at work? A family member that’s wound you up one day? That’s pretty much the same as what we’re doing on here, sometimes she annoys us so we speak about it. You’re literally sat on this exact same website anyway. Didn’t you call her a ‘rat’ that’s far worse than any comment I’ve put on so practice what you preach!
Completely agree with this comment. Everything you’ve said is true, the amount of times people have been called out for their behaviour in secondary school, the workplace etc.. I would most certainly want to be told if something I was doing was wrong, misleading or annoying someone.
nothing in this thread has been out of order said, maybe people have misread or taken it the wrong way which can happen. No one here has bullied Eden or said anything to effect her mental health.

If I knew how to delete comments I’d be gone already
Just delete your account?

Imagine acting like you haven’t said anything about her and like your better than the rest of us. It’s called educating someone on their behaviour. None of us set out to effect her mental health. But why are we forgetting what SHE has done that have effected other people. But I forget the world shines out her ass so it doesn’t matter who she hurts
This 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Why is she so obsessed with her ex, it’s weird as duck. I’m on good terms with a couple of my ex’s but if I started posting old videos etc they’d think I had a screw loose! Was Marvin a family friend or something, bit odd how she calls him uncle in her nephews birthday video?
Her hair looks a lot better shorter!

Marvin was her grandads carer for 4 years so he’s basically family yes, they’ll always have a connection as he took her grandad out on adventures and pretty much saved him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Marvin was her grandads carer for 4 years so he’s basically family yes, they’ll always have a connection as he took her grandad out on adventures and pretty much saved him

still here then

And how did he save him? He was employed to take care of him not bounce all over his granddaughter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marvin is a bit of an unprofessional carer, apparently he’s an alcoholic that’s regularly off his face and then he sleeps with family members of the older relatives he’s caring for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marvin is a bit of an unprofessional carer, apparently he’s an alcoholic that’s regularly off his face and then he sleeps with family members of the older relatives he’s caring for 😂
In her Gaslighting video marvin jus mugs her off and all the comments are “hes so funny””i love you guys together”.....He isnt into you eden unless he is getting paid hence why you dont see him now that ya grandad isnt here

As a former carer I would of been sacked!

Reactions: 3
I think she just compared herself to Jesus 😂😂😂

Also what is this with Wayne having to remind her to take her pill? Surely she can just set her own reminder?

Last edited:
People are currently commenting on her live about her and Wayne stealing money from a disabled person? What’s this all about???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.