Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her crying is probably incredibly triggering, especially if she has a young following who have no idea about the impacts of mental health.

God she is so manipulative I can’t stand her. Crying playing the victim. It’s so sad to see young girls looking up to someone like this

She’s deleted the attention seeking video now, probably only because she’s been called out for it

Reactions: 1
So the brand of straw she’s bought and then shown/spoke about on her live once and mentioned a couple of times since is actually Dan Spraggs girlfriends company.
I randomly stumbled upon it today and figured out who she is. She really is trying to get back in his good books isn’t she now Josh, AJ etc have made
up with him! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the brand of straw she’s bought and then shown/spoke about on her live once and mentioned a couple of times since is actually Dan Spraggs girlfriends company.
I randomly stumbled upon it today and figured out who she is. She really is trying to get back in his good books isn’t she now Josh, AJ etc have made
up with him! 😂
That’s hilarious 🤣 I wonder if she knows?

What a bleeping crappy day of, still filming for tik Tok but not posting, can I ask what the benefits of that was? 🥱

The whole point of a break is to not film at all. Not film still and just upload the next day. Makes perfect sense that does doesn’t it. She’s gone from posting nothing to posting like 10 videos lol

Reactions: 2
She deleted the crying one so I assume saw the comments on here about it

Reactions: 4
Do any of you realise how much we’re all effecting someone’s mental health whether we’re just “trying to help”, words hurt, I’m out I’m done with this website

"I followed Eden since the beginning and I can totally agree with all of you, absolute rat
Jan 19, 2021 by edenharvzfanpage"

Bye girl

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck has she done to her room? It looks like a 5year olds bedroom 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
"what the duck has she been doing with scissors."

When a child tells her the nail scissors are a trigger. Absolute joke

So many contradictions on her live tonight 🤣

‘I love short hair’

‘I would love to put red in my hair’

‘This brush is tit

‘Omg this brush is amazing’

‘I always do my cameos straight away’ next sentence ‘sorry I haven’t done yours I sometimes forget so make sure you message me on there’

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

"what the duck has she been doing with scissors."

When a child tells her the nail scissors are a trigger. Absolute joke
She’s just so so rude she needs to think before she speaks

Is she seriously asking Skye to put the stain airwrap on her amazing wishlist 😡

Last edited:
She just said that she’s reverting back to how she used to be as she changed when she got more followers...not long ago she was saying her mum blocked this website and she doesn’t read hate anymore 😂 she clearly has read all this for her to say that.
Plus she has a vpn anyway so doesn’t matter if it’s blocked or not

She just said that she’s reverting back to how she used to be as she changed when she got more followers...not long ago she was saying her mum blocked this website and she doesn’t read hate anymore 😂 she clearly has read all this for her to say that.
Plus she has a vpn anyway so doesn’t matter if it’s blocked or not
She’s just full of contradictions tonight isn’t she 🤣

Cos she’s no longer a ‘wet wipe’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.