Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Have you guys seen this?

She was quite rude an abrupt at first and then totally changed her tone of voice 🤣

I’m really on the fence about this. You can’t say you’ll gift people and offer them money via PayPal then request it back. She was clearly gifting Eden to get her attention which is quite sad really but still.
If it was for a hoodie she didn’t receive then fair enough but there’s no mention of that there. I wonder how much she is requesting back? This is the trouble with encouraging people to PayPal and gift you money, it just shouldn’t be done.
Something just doesn’t sit right about this situation at all, why is she suddenly asking for money back after gifting it months ago? I agree with what’s been said above I could understand if it was for a hoodie but there is no mention of it?

Last edited:
Something most certainly doesn’t add up, according to the comments Joanne gifts loads of people too and buys their merch so I should hope she will be messaging them too to demand the money back.

Joanne has brought one of Eden’s hoodies of her merch she does, it says it on joanne’s TikTok video, someone has commented it
She was quite rude an abrupt at first and then totally changed her tone of voice 🤣

Something just doesn’t sit right about this situation at all, why is she suddenly asking for money back after gifting it months ago? I agree with what’s been said above I could understand if it was for a hoodie but there is no mention of it?

She’s constantly out! She went looking for horses the other day on a walk surely she could of stopped at a post office to post something that someone is waiting for, oh wait that’s to much effort for her it would actually require her to get up at a reasonable time and actually do something for someone else 🤦🏻‍♀️
Stop at a post office? Nah, that would mean spending her own money for postage, Eden’s poor, remember?

Reactions: 1

Probably to pay the postage on her long overdue depop sell

Is anyone watching her live? Wayne’s ordered her Redbull for her again. And what is going on with that wall?!

Attachments

Last edited:
She just called her ex on live again and he didn't answer... Again. And then she said "I don't have to prove myself anyway" 😂 prove what? That you're desperate? I swear she hasn't nothing about her other than talking about her exes.

Someone asked if she reads here. She said..

"No I don't read tattle life. Freya said if me or Wayne go read it then something will happen to the kids so I don't go on. Not that I'd want to anyway, bunch of bleeping losers on there"

She just called her ex on live again and he didn't answer... Again. And then she said "I don't have to prove myself anyway" 😂 prove what? That you're desperate? I swear she hasn't nothing about her other than talking about her exes.

Someone asked if she reads here. She said..

"No I don't read tattle life. Freya said if me or Wayne go read it then something will happen to the kids so I don't go on. Not that I'd want to anyway, bunch of bleeping losers on there"
I heard that 🤣 I thought she said that her mum had ‘blocked’ the website so she couldn’t anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

‘It’s the lies for me’ 🤣

Probably to pay the postage on her long overdue depop sell

Is anyone watching her live? Wayne’s ordered her Redbull for her again. And what is going on with that wall?!
So so tacky, it looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I heard that 🤣 I thought she said that her mum had ‘blocked’ the website so she couldn’t anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

‘It’s the lies for me’ 🤣

So so tacky, it looks awful
Each to their own with her feature wall in her bedroom, as for Wayne ordering her red bull. I wish my friend would do that for me. Shame we can’t have it all eh hahaha

She needs to move on from her exes. Stop telling stories about them. Stop making videos about them. Stop calling them. She goes on about wanting to be happy by herself but she’s either chasing her exes or seeking attention from men online (Dan Spragg, Josh, AJ etc etc who she’s tried it all on with) if you want to be happy on your own Eden you need to stop chasing men and get over your exes.

Reactions: 8
She needs to move on from her exes. Stop telling stories about them. Stop making videos about them. Stop calling them. She goes on about wanting to be happy by herself but she’s either chasing her exes or seeking attention from men online (Dan Spragg, Josh, AJ etc etc who she’s tried it all on with) if you want to be happy on your own Eden you need to stop chasing men and get over your exes.
The sad thing is I don’t think she ever will

Oh god, more videos talking about sex 🤦🏼‍♀️

That joanne said she’s going on live at 9pm to spill the tea! Be right back, just grabbing my popcorn 🤣

Last edited:
To be honest, I’m quite glad she’s doing videos around sex especially with her young following she has, there are plenty of young girls too embarrassed to speak to their mum or family. It’s good things to know and educate on, you don’t get a lot of that on TikTok
Oh god, more videos talking about sex 🤦🏼‍♀️

That joanne said she’s going on live at 9pm to spill the tea! Be right back, just grabbing my popcorn 🤣

To be honest, I’m quite glad she’s doing videos around sex especially with her young following she has, there are plenty of young girls too embarrassed to speak to their mum or family. It’s good things to know and educate on, you don’t get a lot of that on TikTok
Yes, I get that but I feel like she’s doing it for herself and not her followers

And also, if she has a young audience, which she does I don’t think the sex talk is appropriate. Periods etc yes, but sex, no.

Last edited:
To be honest I would be angry if I found out my child had learnt about sex from some random woman on the internet. It’s not her place to educate people on stuff when she’s openly said she used sex as a good way to lose weight so it’s almost like promoting sex to young girls as a new fad way to get skinny. Just wrong to me

Reactions: 3
Each to their own but like I said, children these days are too embarrassed to talk to their parents. They would rather learn elsewhere. Most parents these days won’t buy their children sanitary products or even give them the money for them, hence why the tax has been reduced on them. I was embarrassed myself and I learned myself online but yeah, each to their own I guess
To be honest I would be angry if I found out my child had learnt about sex from some random woman on the internet. It’s not her place to educate people on stuff when she’s openly said she used sex as a good way to lose weight so it’s almost like promoting sex to young girls as a new fad way to get skinny. Just wrong to me
As it seems, both Wayne and Eden fell out with that Skye girl who does everything for Eden, like wishlists etc.. Eden became friends with her, so Wayne did as well. Follow the leader or what 👀😂

Last edited:
Each to their own but like I said, children these days are too embarrassed to talk to their parents. They would rather learn elsewhere. Most parents these days won’t buy their children sanitary products or even give them the money for them, hence why the tax has been reduced on them. I was embarrassed myself and I learned myself online but yeah, each to their own I guess
I totally get it, but having a 12/13 year old child hear about how to get the best orgasm..I personally don’t find that appropriate on her platform

Reactions: 3
I bet she's doing this "ask me anything about sex etc" because she's seen that girl go viral who gives advice and shows sex positions.

Shes always trying to hop on other people's ideas.

That girl has millions of views on her tiktoks.

Oh and the Kerryylou98 / Kerry Keates thread is made for those interested.

Oh, no I completely agree about the orgasm situation. That should not of been mentioned and showing what sex toys that she uses herself. Open minded and forward or not, that is overstepping the line. Talking about periods, discharge, puberty etc yeah crack on and raise as much awareness as you want for your following but telling them how to orgasm, what toys she uses and all that is a no from me
I totally get it, but having a 12/13 year old child hear about how to get the best orgasm..I personally don’t find that appropriate on her platform

Glad I found this, her bahviour is out of order teaching young people how to act like absolute idiots

As for following the leader with friends they fell out with that skye girl and now are friends again makes you wonder what they fell out about maybe she saw through them too, she fell out with josh aj also others and yet slates them all on her lives she did a live sagging that skye girl off wonder if she saw that before she came friends again

the joanne thing she sent the hoody cause jo posted a video thanking Eden for the hoody, I think joanne just realised that she's gone to far and is now back tracking but that's not edens fault

and wayne is no saint either he treats people so badly he has ago at young girls on his lives for asking questions, he just as big of an attention seaker as she is all the breaks he takes are just so he can play the sympathy card it's all lyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.