Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for her sometimes when people ask if she’s trans and actually she deals with it so well as she just asks why it matters and that even if she was trans what difference does it make which I must applaud her for. To be honest with you, if it wasn’t for the lies and thinking she’s above the rules that she preaches to everyone then I would really like her but the lies more than anything and not giving a tit if she gets caught really winds me up.

Also just seen the video about someone buying her dog a bed and she said that she put it on her wish list for when she could afford it...absolute bollocks...again with the lies Eden! Firstly I’m 95% sure you can afford it and if you couldn’t then about about having 1 take away a day instead of 3 or 4...secondly that wish list is for your followers to buy you stuff and you know it. I wish she’d just admit it and wouldn’t lie! I felt sorry for her for the body shaming and her coming off live but now I’m pissed at her again

Reactions: 6
I feel so sorry for her sometimes when people ask if she’s trans and actually she deals with it so well as she just asks why it matters and that even if she was trans what difference does it make which I must applaud her for. To be honest with you, if it wasn’t for the lies and thinking she’s above the rules that she preaches to everyone then I would really like her but the lies more than anything and not giving a tit if she gets caught really winds me up.

Also just seen the video about someone buying her dog a bed and she said that she put it on her wish list for when she could afford it...absolute bollocks...again with the lies Eden! Firstly I’m 95% sure you can afford it and if you couldn’t then about about having 1 take away a day instead of 3 or 4...secondly that wish list is for your followers to buy you stuff and you know it. I wish she’d just admit it and wouldn’t lie! I felt sorry for her for the body shaming and her coming off live but now I’m pissed at her again
The whole trans thing in the lives is a trend right now, loads of people are being asked this. So it’s not just Eden, it’s most likely the people asking don’t actually think she’s trans it’s just so they can make a video about being a troll in several lives.

I’m not sticking up for her but there is honestly only so much someone can handle, she’s reading this online, people in the comments saying she’s fat, it’s the make up, asking personal questions.. I get she’s in the public eye now and known but there’s only so much someone can take before they explode or do something they’ll regret. These types of things are what make people commit. Calling them fat, judging her and saying mean things. Will these people on her lives be happy if she does something silly? Will they be pleased? I’m all for picking out things she does that are annoying but the name calling etc, I think it’s horrible.
Nobody but herself is making her read this thread. I agree not to comment on someone’s appearance, however Eden is the one who sits down every night and reads this thread of her own free will.

Reactions: 1
I wonder what happened on her live tonight, looks like she went off again abruptly as people jumped on Wayne’s asking what’s wrong with her & what happened.
she’s clearly struggling, maybe she needs a few days off to focus on herself and her happiness.
Not one bit of this thread is nasty, we are picking up her flaws so she can work on them, because I genuinely don’t dislike her, she just gets on my nerves with the fakeness and lies

I wonder what happened on her live tonight, looks like she went off again abruptly as people jumped on Wayne’s asking what’s wrong with her & what happened.
she’s clearly struggling, maybe she needs a few days off to focus on herself and her happiness.
Not one bit of this thread is nasty, we are picking up her flaws so she can work on them, because I genuinely don’t dislike her, she just gets on my nerves with the fakeness and lies
She got off live as she said she was going to ‘flick the bean’ then go on live with Wayne on insta. So in other words she told a bunch of children she was going to masterbate 😂😂 this is why I do genuinely dislike her

I wish she’d just go back to how she was right at the beginning before all the followers came. She didn’t get all the haters then because she was genuine and relatable 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

I wish she’d just go back to how she was right at the beginning before all the followers came. She didn’t get all the haters then because she was genuine and relatable 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really don’t agree with this. Everybody on TikTok gets insulted one way or another for something. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. It happens on them too. Literally reducing someone to tears, I don’t agree with. She is saying people are telling her that she needs to change as a person. She doesn’t need to change at all, she needs to tweak a few things. Social media can be an addictive environment and also very toxic. I really hope she takes the break she needs and gathers herself together. Nobody deserves to be deduced to tears like that over who they are. It’s really sad to see

Reactions: 4
She’s tried to change herself and the ironic thing is a lot of people actually preferred the real Eden back in the day. The Eden that dyed her hair on lives and didn’t give a damn, smoked on lives, was out spoken and wasn’t trying to be this perfect influencer. She’s put a lot of pressure on herself with all this eat with Eden mental health stuff and she’s attracted a lot of younger fans through that which means she’s received backlash when she’s herself again because she’s now got a younger following. Be the real you Eden! Nobody wants you to change!

I definitely don’t agree with body shaming in any way though and either way that’s not ok. I’ve said before it’s one thing to come on here and criticise what she does or say what annoys you about her but not to keep putting someone down constantly because of how they look.

A break will do her good. It’s a lot of pressure and she’s got overwhelmed, let everything get to her.

Reactions: 5
I really don’t agree with this. Everybody on TikTok gets insulted one way or another for something. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. It happens on them too. Literally reducing someone to tears, I don’t agree with. She is saying people are telling her that she needs to change as a person. She doesn’t need to change at all, she needs to tweak a few things. Social media can be an addictive environment and also very toxic. I really hope she takes the break she needs and gathers herself together. Nobody deserves to be deduced to tears like that over who they are. It’s really sad to see
What was it that I said that you don’t agree with as I was basically saying she needs to just be herself again which honestly I don’t think is what reduced her to tears as I’m saying the opposite of what she is saying upset her-people trying to change her. I’ve said time and time again that I just wish she’d go back to how she used to be at the beginning because that was authentically herself.

Last edited:
What was it that I said that you don’t agree with as I was basically saying she needs to just be herself again which honestly I don’t think is what reduced her to tears as I’m saying the opposite of what she is saying upset her-people trying to change her. I’ve said time and time again that I just wish she’d go back to how she used to be at the beginning because that was authentically herself.
I’m saying that I don’t agree with the fact she is stood there hysterically crying

To me it just seemed fake I get people mental health and all that but I've seen her lives where she is so dam right rude to people and even makes comment on peoples looks on that omegal site if she was feeling that down she would not film her self crying her day what ever it is tiktok just watch the last 3 seconds seems fake

I cannot bring myself to feel sorry for her in the slightest. I’ve seen her being disgustingly rude to people, and I’ve also seen her talking about people’s looks but somehow she can’t take it when it’s about her. So what makes it okay for her to do it to others? She needs to be reminded that if she can’t dish out what she receives then she should keep her mouth quiet. She’s putting up these crying videos for attention, because she wants people to feel sorry for her so we all forget she’s a terrible human being. Sorry but I’m not sorry.

Reactions: 9
I mean she’s taking a break, does this mean I get to call bingo? 🤣🤣

To me it just seemed fake I get people mental health and all that but I've seen her lives where she is so dam right rude to people and even makes comment on peoples looks on that omegal site if she was feeling that down she would not film her self crying her day what ever it is tiktok just watch the last 3 seconds seems fake
She didn’t need to announce taking a break, that’s purely for the attention. When I’m really struggling with my own personal mental health the last thing I want to do is film myself crying and post it to social media to get sympathy. I simply just deactivate my social media and come back when I feel like I am in the right frame of mind.

People that post they are taking a break from social media really piss me off. Just take the break, stop seeking sympathy and work on getting yourself back.

She needs to go back to the nice, genuine person she used to be before she gained all the followers. She was so much more likeable and relatable.

Eden I know you read this, just stop trying to be someone else and go back to who you were before the followers and money got to your head.

I cannot bring myself to feel sorry for her in the slightest. I’ve seen her being disgustingly rude to people, and I’ve also seen her talking about people’s looks but somehow she can’t take it when it’s about her. So what makes it okay for her to do it to others? She needs to be reminded that if she can’t dish out what she receives then she should keep her mouth quiet. She’s putting up these crying videos for attention, because she wants people to feel sorry for her so we all forget she’s a terrible human being. Sorry but I’m not sorry.
Exactly this 👏🏻

The amount of snarky comments she has made about her ‘friends’ and other people is disgusting.

Ok sorry I just wondered what I’d said wrong
No no no, you didn’t say anything wrong. I just mean the video in general. We’re in a lockdown, everybody is having a crappy time.
Some more than others, it isn’t nice to see anybody crying like that regardless of who they are x

I don’t think she should have cried and the camera & uploaded it to social media - it screams fake as duck!
Don’t get me wrong, she probably is feeling tit - but I think she’s over exaggerating with the water works

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she should have cried and the camera & uploaded it to social media - it screams fake as duck!
Don’t get me wrong, she probably is feeling tit - but I think she’s over exaggerating with the water works
I just don’t get why you would film yourself crying and why would you post it onto social media?!

It just screams attention seeker to me 🥴

I just don’t get why you would film yourself crying and why would you post it onto social media?!

It just screams attention seeker to me 🥴
She didn’t even need to explain herself, just don’t post. If you MH is really that bad would you even pick up the phone?
My friend suffers incredibly with MH and if she’s having a down day her phone is no where near her until she’s ready to face the world again!

Reactions: 3
That is very true, I’ve got a friend that we don’t hear from for days she literally just vanishes and we know that’s her struggling with her mental health and she needs some space/time out. A simple video with a message would of been fine and would of also got much less attention and comments with people asking if she’s ok because they’ve seen her hysterically crying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.