Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are currently commenting on her live about her and Wayne stealing money from a disabled person? What’s this all about???
I keep seeing that too. I know there was a thing about someone called Joanne a few months ago about stealing money off her and she was disabled but there’s not been any mention of it since then so I doubt it’s the same thing.

Reactions: 1
Hi I saw that about Joanne so I sent him a screenshot of what people were saying, he said that she was gifting him and Eden and they didn't know she was disabled. This was a few months ago and all of a sudden she is asking for it back because her carer has told her she wasn't allowed to send money so they are paying it back. Just thought I would try clear that one up.

Hi I saw that about Joanne so I sent him a screenshot of what people were saying, he said that she was gifting him and Eden and they didn't know she was disabled. This was a few months ago and all of a sudden she is asking for it back because her carer has told her she wasn't allowed to send money so they are paying it back. Just thought I would try clear that one up.
That Joanne is quite often on chelsey harwoods lives and I think she gifts her a lot so it seems like a load of rubbish to me.

Attachments

How weird that after all these months she wants the gift money back now? But she can gift Chelsey. She won’t get the money back from her, the evil Queen 😂 what kind of disability mistakes you sending gifts? It doesn’t really make sense
That Joanne is quite often on chelsey harwoods lives and I think she gifts her a lot so it seems like a load of rubbish to me.

How weird that after all these months she wants the gift money back now? But she can gift Chelsey. She won’t get the money back from her, the evil Queen 😂 what kind of disability mistakes you sending gifts? It doesn’t really make sense
Yeh it seems a bit fishy to me.

Something doesn’t quite add up, why would she suddenly want the gift money back now? If they’re paying it back she must of sent a lot 😬

I don’t understand that and how she can demand any money back? Surely if it was gifted ages ago and she gifts quite a lot on lives how can she even tell how much she’s spent on Eden? Seems a bit weird to me!

Just clearing a few things up. Joanne sent Eden a lot of money for a jumper in a gave away (apparently over £200) and it was for a missguided jumper that is like £30 to buy online and Eden was giving it away for more than it’s worth just because she owned it and she was very open about the fact the jumper had her dried in snot on it so I’m not sure why anyone would want it. But basically Eden kept telling Joanne she had sent it but it came to light that she never actually sent it in the first place. They also both knew she was disabled and tried to say that she wasn’t disabled so actually was trying to decide someone wasn’t disabled because it didn’t fit their narrative.
It wasn’t actually Joanne who brought up the money situation. It was a personal family friend who came into both Eden and Wayne’s lives asking why they took money from a disabled person and all Wayne had to say was ‘okay’

hope it clears stuff up for people

I don’t understand that and how she can demand any money back? Surely if it was gifted ages ago and she gifts quite a lot on lives how can she even tell how much she’s spent on Eden? Seems a bit weird to me!
It wasn’t gifts it was through PayPal

Reactions: 6
Ahhh that makes sense if it was for something else. In which case, yes Eden should give the money back. Thanks for clearing that up!

Reactions: 2
Just clearing a few things up. Joanne sent Eden a lot of money for a jumper in a gave away (apparently over £200) and it was for a missguided jumper that is like £30 to buy online and Eden was giving it away for more than it’s worth just because she owned it and she was very open about the fact the jumper had her dried in snot on it so I’m not sure why anyone would want it. But basically Eden kept telling Joanne she had sent it but it came to light that she never actually sent it in the first place. They also both knew she was disabled and tried to say that she wasn’t disabled so actually was trying to decide someone wasn’t disabled because it didn’t fit their narrative.
It wasn’t actually Joanne who brought up the money situation. It was a personal family friend who came into both Eden and Wayne’s lives asking why they took money from a disabled person and all Wayne had to say was ‘okay’

I remember the raffle and how ridiculous it was. Just selling it for a ridiculous price because it was Eden’s and she’d worn it 🤦🏻‍♀️

To be 100% honest though, not sure why Wayne Is involved when she did gift him off of her own back

Oh I remember this! I was disgusted at the time cos you’d think she’d wash it 🤢 I didn’t realise that’s how much she managed to get for it!

I can believe her telling Joanne she’d sent it when infact she hadn’t, sounds very much like the type of thing Eden would do!

Oh I remember this! I was disgusted at the time cos you’d think she’d wash it 🤢 I didn’t realise that’s how much she managed to get for it!

I can believe her telling Joanne she’d sent it when infact she hadn’t, sounds very much like the type of thing Eden would do!
Last week said she sold something on depop in November but still hasn’t posted it as she’d not been going to shops and in the next breath she said it was just before she went to wales 😂. And she was at b and m yesterday or the day before so there’s just so many lies and so much hypocrisy

Last week said she sold something on depop in November but still hasn’t posted it as she’d not been going to shops and in the next breath she said it was just before she went to wales 😂. And she was at b and m yesterday or the day before so there’s just so many lies and so much hypocrisy
She’s constantly out! She went looking for horses the other day on a walk surely she could of stopped at a post office to post something that someone is waiting for, oh wait that’s to much effort for her it would actually require her to get up at a reasonable time and actually do something for someone else 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m really on the fence about this. You can’t say you’ll gift people and offer them money via PayPal then request it back. She was clearly gifting Eden to get her attention which is quite sad really but still.
If it was for a hoodie she didn’t receive then fair enough but there’s no mention of that there. I wonder how much she is requesting back? This is the trouble with encouraging people to PayPal and gift you money, it just shouldn’t be done.

Reactions: 2
Not to derail this thread but anyone think I should create a thread on Kerry Keates aka Kerryylou93? She has a lot of haters it appears and does some bitchy things also always in drama??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.