Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hrh89

VIP Member
She always comes up on my fyp she’s so annoying. She’s really patronising too. Her viewers are clearly younger than her judging by the comments but she acts like some cult leader the way she goes thinking she’s some feminist icon. Something doesn’t sit right with me I think I’m a fairly good judge of character and there is something off about her. I think she can be quite abrupt and nasty.

The other day she asked her parents “do you think I can change the world” and after they’d answered then turns to the camera and said to her viewers “well you guys were right” . She thinks very highly of herself. Not in a good way.

then they had her sister sisters husband and baby travel to stay with them from Wales which I’m sure breaks lockdown rules. She was going on about a bubble because of the baby but her sister literally has a husband she’s not alone?

i was also disgusted where she basically berated her followers for dming her asking for help when she said “my dms are open I’m here for you” etc. Then didn’t like it when people did it. If you say that to young teens then of course they’re going to message you thinking your their friend. It’s all an act. She doesn’t care about them

Also sick of hearing about the 40 year carer she fucked

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Sosig

Chatty Member
Tiktok

Young girl in her 20s with black and green hair.

Just hit 400k followers.

Used to be hilarious when she had a smaller following but now it’s just cringy POVs and “a day in the life” videos which consist of her swanning round in her green coat opening gifts from followers.

Once posted a video of her “singing” Billie Eilish using a voice changer when you could clearly tell she was miming.

Acts very pretentious on lives.

Begs for gifts on lives (Amazon wish list)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Laurenjm92

Do any of you realise how much we’re all effecting someone’s mental health whether we’re just “trying to help”, words hurt, I’m out I’m done with this website

"I followed Eden since the beginning and I can totally agree with all of you, absolute rat
Jan 19, 2021 by edenharvzfanpage"

Bye girl

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Eve123

I’m so glad I’ve found this thread!! I was beginning to think that I was the only one who could see through her fake persona, she gives off the weirdest vibes.
Makes me laugh how she gets pissed off whenever someone mentions her hair is like Billie Eilish’s. I get the impression that she wants to come across as having a really cool and unique ‘aesthetic’, on live the other day someone asked her if she liked little mix and she said something like why would I listen to something mainstream like that. Yet there’s videos of her at an Ariana grande concert on her insta🤣
Her personality/style has totally changed since she’s found ‘fame’. Also through stalking her insta it looks like she had no friends before starting TikTok, did she meet Wayne on there?
I’m also sick of hearing about the 40 year old carer, and the fact she’s massively over sharing information about him (photos/name/alcoholism) without his consent doesn’t sit right with me.

This is going to sound mad petty but hey ho 💁🏽‍♀️ Anyway why is this fully grown woman lying about sucking her thumb? Clearly she hasn't always done it as the girl has lived in extra long false nails for years pre and covid and between lockdowns. Honey it's not cute and neither is your tacky Disney wall at your age. You either want to be seen and treated as the grown woman you are especially when you're openly talking about sex or you want to act like a little baby...... PICK A LANE EDEN AND STAY THE FUCK IN IT!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cece999

Im soooo glad i found this page!! Ive followed her for a long time but honestly she now really thinks she is something.. She seems like one of them girls who would steal your man 😂 not normally one to mention looks but does her mouth annoy anyone else?? It's the top lip 🙄

• Haha

aliceinengland

I would just like to make a quick post about the comments made regarding Eden being called a Pedophile.

i think some people have gotten confused abut what this thread is about. Yes we all dislike this woman, there is a lot to dislike clearly. However everything we state is here so if and when she choses to read this, maybe it’ll give her somethings tothink about and grow into a better person.
What is is NOT about, is calling someone something that is completely untrue and it’s actually very damaging to a person. Being called a pedophile can brand someone for LIFE. It’s incredibly disrespectful to call someone who you actually don’t know this. You do not have access to Eden’s private DM’s, you do not know who she is and isn’t messaging or talking to in a sexually explicite manner. Now I for one certainly do not believe for one second she has directly spoken in a sexual manner towards children or anyone under the age of consent.

This thread is supposed to be about pointing out what she has done wrong so we can help her see her mistakes and try and fix them. So if you want to start false allegations about someone. This isn’t the place!

The post in question appears to have now been deleted. However I still stand by what I have said above as I was actually quite disappointed to read someone in this thread calling her such a disrespectful name.

• Heart
Thing is, a lot of her followers are young girls - they would probably spend all their money on her which is terrifying. I saw on either her or Wayne’s live a girl saying she got £100 for Christmas and wants to spend it on them. Rather than rejecting they said oh that’s so kind thanks?! Like what the fuck. There is no one on hell id allow a child to spend their money on me!!

• Wow

Freckles

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think she looks filthy like all the time? And her bedroom is absolutely disgusting you would never catch me showing off my disgusting hovel of a bedroom off to my ‘millions’ of followers 🤮

Reactions: 11

aliceinengland

If I knew how to delete comments I’d be gone already
You keep saying your going yet clearly still coming on the thread. If you wanna leave then go. Bye

I would also just like to point out, once you say something in a PUBLIC space, that stays with you. We all know you called her a Rat. That is coming for her looking. Now about 90% of us have never made comments about her looks. Most people have actually said she is quite pretty which she is. She’s a beautiful woman, but just because she’s pretty doesn’t mean she gets a free pass to being a horrible person.

Reactions: 11

peterisarabbit

The acting videos make me want to die of embarrassment 😖 the one she did about visiting her own funeral and the 4 hello greeting from her missing boyfriend - someone needs to tell her that it’s cringy as fuck.
The 40 year old boyfriend thing - she thinks this makes her so cool and grown up. The guy must be so embarrassed if he watches her tiktoks!

Reactions: 10

Deedeewoo

Marvin was her grandads carer for 4 years so he’s basically family yes, they’ll always have a connection as he took her grandad out on adventures and pretty much saved him

still here then

And how did he save him? He was employed to take care of him not bounce all over his granddaughter

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Marvin is a bit of an unprofessional carer, apparently he’s an alcoholic that’s regularly off his face and then he sleeps with family members of the older relatives he’s caring for 😂

• Haha

Laurenjm92

I never usually come for peoples looks but why does this girl have so many FUCKING TEETH? The faces she pulls just shows them off, it's my sleep paralysis demon I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 9

curiousdinho

I’m so surprised this thread isint more active! I follow her and every time I’ve been on her lives I’m like wtf? How do people think the sun shines out her arse, she seems so fake and rude, she was on Omegle talking about “I hate girls” and skipping people complimenting her mid sentence... just gives bad vibes tbh

aliceinengland

I cannot bring myself to feel sorry for her in the slightest. I’ve seen her being disgustingly rude to people, and I’ve also seen her talking about people’s looks but somehow she can’t take it when it’s about her. So what makes it okay for her to do it to others? She needs to be reminded that if she can’t dish out what she receives then she should keep her mouth quiet. She’s putting up these crying videos for attention, because she wants people to feel sorry for her so we all forget she’s a terrible human being. Sorry but I’m not sorry.