Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden got arsey because Freya went on a walk without her as they already planned to go on a walk, but I’m sorry Freya has two bloody kids to think about not just you “darling”

Maybe if you don’t spend half the day asleep and 2 hours getting ready you could of gone with her🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I caught the end of her live and saw that! She slags off her sister because she chose to walk to Eden’s house rather than drive then didn’t want to go for a walk.. so everyone in the comments because they’re such sheep slags off Freya and she’s agreeing with them. Ten mins later she’s telling people not to slag Freya off saying she’ll mute them.

Eden Freya has two kids in the middle of a pandemic to deal with, why don’t you walk to her house and help her walk back with them? Maybe Freya wants to save on petrol and doesn’t want to drive to you or drive you round to go for a walk! How selfish. Freya is probably sick of you waking up at 2pm then demanding to her. Freya’s day probably starts hours and hours before hers and has to revolve round her kids, not you Eden.

Has anyone else noticed one of Eden's mods is on a massive power trip? She spams herself until Eden sees her comment and/or types in caps yet she's always there telling people what to do, what not to say and talking to people like kids, like.. calm down hun don't take your 'job' so seriously :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I caught the end of her live and saw that! She slags off her sister because she chose to walk to Eden’s house rather than drive then didn’t want to go for a walk.. so everyone in the comments because they’re such sheep slags off Freya and she’s agreeing with them. Ten mins later she’s telling people not to slag Freya off saying she’ll mute them.

Eden Freya has two kids in the middle of a pandemic to deal with, why don’t you walk to her house and help her walk back with them? Maybe Freya wants to save on petrol and doesn’t want to drive to you or drive you round to go for a walk! How selfish. Freya is probably sick of you waking up at 2pm then demanding to her. Freya’s day probably starts hours and hours before hers and has to revolve round her kids, not you Eden.

Has anyone else noticed one of Eden's mods is on a massive power trip? She spams herself until Eden sees her comment and/or types in caps yet she's always there telling people what to do, what not to say and talking to people like kids, like.. calm down hun don't take your 'job' so seriously :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, her mods are honestly so embarrassing, especially the one who always joins called hayley or something, shes just like the other little fan girls, always trying to get edens attention and telling off little kids in edens livestreams.. like wtf chill😂

Eden got arsey because Freya went on a walk without her as they already planned to go on a walk, but I’m sorry Freya has two bloody kids to think about not just you “darling”

Maybe if you don’t spend half the day asleep and 2 hours getting ready you could of gone with her🙄
Completely agree with everything you said 👏🏻

my kids wait for no one, no matter how ‘famous’ they think they are

Yes Hayley is the worst!! She spans so much, I find it hilarious when she tells other people not to spam like don’t be a hypocrite

Reactions: 4
Been at work so missed the other live but just gone on there and she’s calling herself a second mum to Acer and Callie and that she’s not like a normal auntie 🤦🏻‍♀️

I do wonder what Freya thinks of her saying things like that because if it was me I would feel either sad or upset that she was taking the credit for bringing them up when Freya is clearly an incredible mother

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ahh I think Hayley is the mod I keep seeing doing it, I couldn’t remember her name. She’s so up Eden’s arse it’s embarrassing she needs to chill.

I don’t think anyone should be calling themselves a ‘second Mum’, especially not Eden who literally sees them for a couple of hours a few times a week, that’s not being a Mum and I’m sure Freya knows that and knows how hard it is being a parent! I’m sure the kids see their Dad as well so it’s a bit offensive to him as well as she almost makes out he’s not around and she had to step up to fill the roll.

Yes Hayley is the worst!! She spans so much, I find it hilarious when she tells other people not to spam like don’t be a hypocrite
That Hayley is like mid to late 30’s and has her own kids she should be looking after. But instead she’s in every single live of Eden’s patrolling it likes it’s actually a fully paid job to be a mod.

Reactions: 4
Freya will be up by 7am everyday. Eden probably makes plans with Freya then let's her down by being too lazy to get up on time. Eden just uses Freya for content as Eden has no friends or anyone to do things with, lockdown or not. If Yaz was closer or Eden could drive then Freya would be dropped.

She is 22 living at home with nothing going on in her life, no job, no college or uni on the go. With green hair, Disney stickers, talking about sex and miming to cringe tiktoks. Wow what an inspiration to the young viewers.

Reactions: 6
Freya will be up by 7am everyday. Eden probably makes plans with Freya then let's her down by being too lazy to get up on time. Eden just uses Freya for content as Eden has no friends or anyone to do things with, lockdown or not. If Yaz was closer or Eden could drive then Freya would be dropped.

She is 22 living at home with nothing going on in her life, no job, no college or uni on the go. With green hair, Disney stickers, talking about sex and miming to cringe tiktoks. Wow what an inspiration to the young viewers.
this 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm going to put this out there and it's not something I do willingly.

Edens acting videos are quite good. Some of the pov evoke serious emotions for me which I think is a sign of talent.

However this eat with eden is tit. She's even said it herself. It serves a purpose I get that and if it helps one person well done but her lack of engagement in the aftercare of the people with eating disorders is really worrying. I'm sure to start with she thought she was doing a good thing but long term she can't keep it up. She's just not qualified and that is really dangerous. Eden if your reading this please stop or at least create a less dependent narrative.

Freya. I bloody love her as prev said. She's beautiful and a wonderful mother. If I ws their parents I would be so absolutely whole heartedly proud of her. Her children are cute af too.

I'm pleased they evoke emotions for you. To me they make my skin crawl as most are OTT and cringe. Then I can't do anything but notice her bottom teeth after everyone on here pointed them out. It's all I can focus on now and how many there is of them.

Genuinely happy you like them though, each to their own and the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things.

Fully agree she's treading dangerously with the following she's growing of young girls. The constant sexual references and blatant talking about sex then the next minute its disney and then eat with Edens aimed at people with EDs however saying don't unbox me as I have my own MH to worry about ans you are all getting me down, putting too much pressure on me!!!! Ok. EDEN STOP DOING THEM THEN. Focus on more light hearted TTs.

I'm pleased they evoke emotions for you. To me they make my skin crawl as most are OTT and cringe. Then I can't do anything but notice her bottom teeth after everyone on here pointed them out. It's all I can focus on now and how many there is of them.

Genuinely happy you like them though, each to their own and the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things.

Fully agree she's treading dangerously with the following she's growing of young girls. The constant sexual references and blatant talking about sex then the next minute its disney and then eat with Edens aimed at people with EDs however saying don't unbox me as I have my own MH to worry about ans you are all getting me down, putting too much pressure on me!!!! Ok. EDEN STOP DOING THEM THEN. Focus on more light hearted TTs.
Completly agree with you. The acting is so over the top and forces. She’s had a few acting classes but that doesn’t mean she’s a full blown actress. She just needs to dial it back like 400 times.
However I full heartedly agree that this eat with Eden bullshit needs to stop ASAP.

Anyone catch her live tonight?

Last edited:
Her video about @ktfranklin has gone down like a led balloon. It was also incredibly aggressive, I don’t know if it was aimed at the person who left the comment, but they hadn’t said anything bad - they just said what was happening

Why did she even need to address that? It’s literally none of her business and all she’s done is bring more drama and attention to the girl involved because personally, I’d not heard about it but now thanks to Eden I have!

I don’t understand why she said KT addressed it because everyone else on tik tok has said actually no she hasn’t and that’s why people are still annoyed. Idk but I don’t think it’s Eden’s business to stick her giant nose into

Why did she even need to address that? It’s literally none of her business and all she’s done is bring more drama and attention to the girl involved because personally, I’d not heard about it but now thanks to Eden I have!
she’s obviously seen some other tiktokkers addressing the situation so thought she’d jump on the bandwagon but it backfired.
Just read through the comments on that TikTok and she’s replied to someone saying ‘i hope nobody is going out with their friends’

have you forgotten how many times you’ve been out with your friends on gone on pointless trips to b&m with your sister

She’s having a sleepover with Acer, does this mean she will have to be up early? Or will her parents just deal with him whilst she sleeps?

She makes me feel physically sick. Having a loud ass wee while she films a tiktok, no shame. So gross

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.