Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick of her being on live trying to justify her junkie druggie sister coming from wales to England to visit. It breaks all the rules as her sister yaz the junkie isn’t a single parent.

Reactions: 3
Really annoys me to see people sending her loads of gifts to get just an ungrateful reply. Poor young girls probably spending their money just to get noticed

Reactions: 1
Apparently it’s messages that she sent to someone on tiktok about Wayne being live with someone

Yes someone once told her that weird singing voice she does sounds like Billie Eilish so now she thinks she’s a world class singer 😂 the paypal thing made me laugh as a week or so ago I was on her live and someone said they sent her some money on PayPal and she was like “how did you get my PayPal?! How do you know what it is?!” 😂😂😂 she gives it out all the bloody time. I saw a live the other night too and she was being so rude to people on Omegle and when people in the live called her out for it she was so rude to them telling them to duck off etc 🤦🏻‍♀️
Have you ever noticed that she’s fully aware that most of her viewers are young kids but she still carries on talking about inappropriate things on live and making videos where she’s imitating sucking a dick. She’s so weird

Have you ever noticed that she’s fully aware that most of her viewers are young kids but she still carries on talking about inappropriate things on live and making videos where she’s imitating sucking a dick. She’s so weird
Because she’s an incredibly inappropriate person and she doesn’t give a tit about her followers. All she cares about it manipulating them into buying her gifts & putting money in her back pocket. She’s so incredibly selfish & lazy and it makes me so angry!! If all these parents knew what a self-centred cow their kids money was going on, I’d guarantee those kids wouldn’t be getting any more money!

Guys have you actually seen her wishlist? It's mostly food and then deodorant hahahah I know which one she'd prefer 😂

I feel like this girl brings out the worst in me 😭
she’s completely changed what was on there, it used to be expensive make up, a mini fridge, hair dryers etc she even once put on an iPhone because she broke hers 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Because she’s an incredibly inappropriate person and she doesn’t give a tit about her followers. All she cares about it manipulating them into buying her gifts & putting money in her back pocket. She’s so incredibly selfish & lazy and it makes me so angry!! If all these parents knew what a self-centred cow their kids money was going on, I’d guarantee those kids wouldn’t be getting any more money!
i just don’t get how she hasn’t got banned or had something said to her about how inappropriate she is around her young viewers, if we did that in the real world it would be classed as pedophillia

View attachment 391972Got sent this from a friend of a friend true colours if I say so myself
who was this about?! I need the tea

i just don’t get how she hasn’t got banned or had something said to her about how inappropriate she is around her young viewers, if we did that in the real world it would be classed as pedophillia
she has been banned from lives multiple times, she once claimed it was because she was ‘trolled’ she wasn’t at all people said stuff about her grandad who had just passed (totally uncalled for) but she was actually banned for something completely different yet got all her minions to complain and email tik tok saying it was because of trolling

she’s completely changed what was on there, it used to be expensive make up, a mini fridge, hair dryers etc she even once put on an iPhone because she broke hers 🤦🏻‍♀️
Because she reads this and then tries to prove us wrong and show we’re liars. She says she hasn’t been on here in a week but she’s been gifting people by names and doing so many things we’ve mentioned. I went on her gift list only a few days ago as someone on here had said about the expensive things on it and it was all expensive stuff so of course she’s changed that 😂

who was this about?! I need the tea

she has been banned from lives multiple times, she once claimed it was because she was ‘trolled’ she wasn’t at all people said stuff about her grandad who had just passed (totally uncalled for) but she was actually banned for something completely different yet got all her minions to complain and email tik tok saying it was because of trolling
I remember her getting banned when she poured milkshake on herself...she started saying on Instagram how she didn’t care because that’s her authentic self and if she can’t be that then she doesn’t want to go live on there. Then a few weeks or months passed and the story changed of course to make her a victim...there were trolls on there I agree but they didn’t get her banned...she did that herself which is why I think it took so long to get her lives back. She’d have got them back sooo quick if it was trolls.
View attachment 391972Got sent this from a friend of a friend true colours if I say so myself
Also I was trying to see who he had been live with on his videos and it’s so weird that his lives got banned the day after this or the day of this!

Last edited:
Also I was trying to see who he had been live with on his videos and it’s so weird that his lives got banned the day after this or the day of this!
[/QUOTE]

I was in his live when he got banned, it was such a silly reason - he was changing into drag (came of camera) then returned in a jumpsuit& was bad for nudity! 🤦🏼‍♀️

HAHAHAHAGA SHES PAINTED HER NAILS LOL

She mentioned him today and joked about him needing a break and he was attention seeking. Then said he wanted to take a break and sort some stuff out to come back and make better content I think?
She’d never fully bin him off because he literally does anything and everything she says. He buys her stuff, orders her things and orders food to her house, bigs her up constantly, etc!
hi, could you possibly create a thread on @emmahart36 on tiktok? Would love to see peoples opinions on her and her daughter but I can’t create threads as Im New

Omg yes! That pisses me off so much when she self diagnoses and then feels like she can offer advice regarding that condition?! What is that about?!
Such an attention seeker

she like them girls who always have to go one better than you
And then complains that people are asking her for help...

Last edited:
hi, could you possibly create a thread on @emmahart36 on tiktok? Would love to see peoples opinions on her and her daughter but I can’t create threads as Im New

And then complains that people are asking her for help...
I’d never heard of Emma Hart so just had a look and I watched 2 videos and already dislike her 😂. She said every time she gets a bag from Londis It breaks...here’s an idea, if you’re going to the shop how about you take a bag for life instead of buying a cheap crappy one each time and then you’ll be fine 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Guys I'm SCREAMING at her fingers they look so funny to me? Is it just me?😂😂

I’m sick of her being on live trying to justify her junkie druggie sister coming from wales to England to visit. It breaks all the rules as her sister yaz the junkie isn’t a single parent.
And the other sister, the less loved sister, the one with the two kids, is always at Edens house too. That's not allowed guys, duck off

Attachments

Last edited:
Isn’t this about that girl Megan that Wayne went live with a couple times? She kept saying whilst on live with Wayne she didn’t feel confident going live alone
I don’t think I know who Megan is, do you know her @?

also, just had a thought...imagine if Wayne gets verified before Eden 😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.