Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d never heard of Emma Hart so just had a look and I watched 2 videos and already dislike her 😂. She said every time she gets a bag from Londis It breaks...here’s an idea, if you’re going to the shop how about you take a bag for life instead of buying a cheap crappy one each time and then you’ll be fine 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I swear I could of wrote that myself, she has a daughter called faith who is seriously just a brat 13 years old and bossing her mum about it’s cringeworthy if anyone can make threads please make one about this woman I’m so intrigued to know people opinions on her, I worry sometimes I’m the only one thinking it all

I swear I could of wrote that myself, she has a daughter called faith who is seriously just a brat 13 years old and bossing her mum about it’s cringeworthy if anyone can make threads please make one about this woman I’m so intrigued to know people opinions on her, I worry sometimes I’m the only one thinking it all
I’ve just made one, waiting for approval

Reactions: 1
I don’t think I know who Megan is, do you know her @?

also, just had a thought...imagine if Wayne gets verified before Eden 😂😂😂😂😂
I unfortunately don’t know her @, but I think she’s one of Wayne’s loyal live watchers. And I’m pretty sure he was a mod of his.

I would love to see her get verified before her to be honest. Would be hilarious but I don’t think he gets enough daily followers to be verified. You need to get Atleast 4K daily followers and a certain amounts of Likes/views to meet the criteria

Shes actually vile isn't she. I'm all for a confident woman but naaah there is a fine line between confident and pure arrogance and she crossed that about 100 miles ago!!!

Reactions: 3
I prefer Wayne to Eden, however he can be just as bad when it comes to gifts and such. He doesn’t have a public wishlist but the second someone asks about it he’s like ‘ dm me on insta and I’ll give you it’ and I’ve seen him before on Live’s hunting for things and giving out his PayPal. Several of his live viewers have actually sent him food before, as he always goes on about how he has no money, as he left his job because he was supposed to be moving in with Eden.

Reactions: 3
I prefer Wayne to Eden, however he can be just as bad when it comes to gifts and such. He doesn’t have a public wishlist but the second someone asks about it he’s like ‘ dm me on insta and I’ll give you it’ and I’ve seen him before on Live’s hunting for things and giving out his PayPal. Several of his live viewers have actually sent him food before, as he always goes on about how he has no money, as he left his job because he was supposed to be moving in with Eden.
He has his wish list in his link tree on tiktok

So apparently earlier on her live she said she’d messaged josh (less than a day after he announced his break up) and was saying he had a big you know what 😩 she also apparently saying if anyone’s screen recording and shows josh he’s hilarious, he got her through the first lockdown and she loves his personality that’s what attracted her to him sorry but what? He’s been single less than 24 hours Eden. I just knew she’d be there sliding into his DMs does she have no bloody shame?

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 I’m crying, look at her Instagram story about her wish list and people that buy things from it hahahah. Also she says DM me but she has said numerous times that she doesn’t even look at her messages so once again it’s just for show

Wow this must be a recent thing because he’s always said he wouldn’t put it public and if people wanted it to message him. Clearly becoming as beg happy as his “mate”
He’s had it there since before Xmas, or since his bday in oct/nov. Because he always goes on about his only fans being on there and always saying “subscribe to my only fans links in bio” on his lives

He’s had it there since before Xmas, or since his bday in oct/nov. Because he always goes on about his only fans being on there and always saying “subscribe to my only fans links in bio” on his lives
Must have been Christmas as his bday is September. He goes on about his birthday quiet often and the fact he’s a Virgo, as if that matters when your begging for gifts. And yeah I’ve heard about his only fans. Really smart to promote it on a social media platform where children follow you.

So apparently earlier on her live she said she’d messaged josh (less than a day after he announced his break up) and was saying he had a big you know what 😩 she also apparently saying if anyone’s screen recording and shows josh he’s hilarious, he got her through the first lockdown and she loves his personality that’s what attracted her to him sorry but what? He’s been single less than 24 hours Eden. I just knew she’d be there sliding into his DMs does she have no bloody shame?
What the actual duck. This is the exact reason this girl has no real life friends. (Eden your sisters don't count) how at 22 do you not have a girl gang? I get not everyone does but she seriously has not one REAL FRIEND. AJ was her best friend until she became a hoe and tried to spill the beans on their private messages which was also encouraged by St Yaz of Wales. Honestly. This girl goes on like she's had a traumatic life because her teenage boyfriend wanted to go travelling and have sex with other girls. Eden babes everyone gets dumped get over it.
(I'm not Inc their grandad passing absolutely devastating)

Reactions: 5
She’s live with Wayne now. He’s showing her all the new stuff he’s got for his drag & she couldn’t give two shits the ungrateful cow

Do you know what’s making me laugh, people mentioning tattle - rather than ignore the comment she addresses it and says we don’t talk about it 😂 just ducking ignore the comment you a-grade turd!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Guys I'm SCREAMING at her fingers they look so funny to me? Is it just me?😂😂

And the other sister, the less loved sister, the one with the two kids, is always at Edens house too. That's not allowed guys, duck off
You are allowed to do that if you are a single parent, it’s in the guidelines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.