Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes her sound edgy and mysterious. Keeps the crowd asking questions. Calm down, we’ve all smoked a bit of weed hun x
Omg I'm sorry but when I read this out in my voice all I could hear was.... 'Noone knows what it means but it's provocative. Keeps the people going!!' And I can't stop laughing 😂😂

*if yano ya know haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really like Freya. I think she's wholesome and really beautiful. I reckon Yaz doesn't like her because she's jealous. Freya probably never caused their parents any stress (other than normal teenage tit) and Yaz hates that.

Reactions: 4
I caught some of the live where Freya was doing her hair, she was SO rude to Freya. It’s not like it’s easy for Freya to do something that she’s not trained in and she wasn’t even giving her a chance, straight away she was shutting her down and moaning. Although she’s been rude to Poppy before as well, she’s been on live and slagged off how she’s done her hair and extensions before and now here she is, begging her to sort it for her! Poppy was there on live trying to help and Eden was just talking over her trying to pressure her into going round there and doing it. Eden gives off such spoilt brat vibes.

I had to come off the live on IG as Yaz joined them and they were awful to Freya. Someone in the comments asked "why is Freya the least liked sister" Eden read it out and Eden and Yaz started cackling like the witches they are.

Eden was shouting at Freya but it was all matted because Eden doesn't look after her hair or extensions, so it will matt. No wonder she is almost bald!!! If you have hair extensions you have yo care for them properly and separate them daily to atop them matting.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It wasn’t for nudity, she was trimming her hair and the second she showed nail scissors on camera it cut off, so probs to do with that

And you guys can report her but I’ve got better things to be doing than waiting for her all day to go live then reporting her I think it’s funny to watch her lives usually
Can you please point me to the post where everyone in this tread said they reported her? Because quite frankly I think well over half of the members here, have better things to do than go and report her lives every day. We all know hard work and having a job unlike Eden, and we actually go to work. So I don’t think we all ‘wait around all day’ so we can report her. We don’t like her, that’s obvious, but we have much more important things to spend our time on x

Reactions: 1
Now she's imagining she has the least bit of an idea what it is to be a mum because if Freyas kids. 'me and Freya would go over and offer them snacks to make the mum feel at ease' 🙄🙄 no Freya did that you were just there.
You will NEVER know what's its like until its your crotch goblin that's screaming the shop down. Don't keep on like they are your kids they aren't they are your sisters and I'm sure as a single mum she works damn hard raising them for you to take the bastard lime light. You were 14 when Acer was born don't pretend to be anything your not.

Do not patronise your sister and all other mothers with your St Teresa impression it's bull.

Oh and Wayne take it from a woman who's had friends like Eden. It never ends well ❤

Reactions: 8
I would just like to make a quick post about the comments made regarding Eden being called a Pedophile.

i think some people have gotten confused abut what this thread is about. Yes we all dislike this woman, there is a lot to dislike clearly. However everything we state is here so if and when she choses to read this, maybe it’ll give her somethings tothink about and grow into a better person.
What is is NOT about, is calling someone something that is completely untrue and it’s actually very damaging to a person. Being called a pedophile can brand someone for LIFE. It’s incredibly disrespectful to call someone who you actually don’t know this. You do not have access to Eden’s private DM’s, you do not know who she is and isn’t messaging or talking to in a sexually explicite manner. Now I for one certainly do not believe for one second she has directly spoken in a sexual manner towards children or anyone under the age of consent.

This thread is supposed to be about pointing out what she has done wrong so we can help her see her mistakes and try and fix them. So if you want to start false allegations about someone. This isn’t the place!

The post in question appears to have now been deleted. However I still stand by what I have said above as I was actually quite disappointed to read someone in this thread calling her such a disrespectful name.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would just like to make a quick post about the comments made regarding Eden being called a Pedophile.

i think some people have gotten confused abut what this thread is about. Yes we all dislike this woman, there is a lot to dislike clearly. However everything we state is here so if and when she choses to read this, maybe it’ll give her somethings tothink about and grow into a better person.
What is is NOT about, is calling someone something that is completely untrue and it’s actually very damaging to a person. Being called a pedophile can brand someone for LIFE. It’s incredibly disrespectful to call someone who you actually don’t know this. You do not have access to Eden’s private DM’s, you do not know who she is and isn’t messaging or talking to in a sexually explicite manner. Now I for one certainly do not believe for one second she has directly spoken in a sexual manner towards children or anyone under the age of consent.

This thread is supposed to be about pointing out what she has done wrong so we can help her see her mistakes and try and fix them. So if you want to start false allegations about someone. This isn’t the place!

The post in question appears to have now been deleted. However I still stand by what I have said above as I was actually quite disappointed to read someone in this thread calling her such a disrespectful name.
Couldn’t agree more with this. This thread was getting very dark and I didn’t see the post about her being a paedophile but I’m glad it was deleted

I agree. I reported the post as I think it’s completely out or order to be throwing that word around. It’s one thing to dislike someone and comment on annoying things they do but it’s really not ok to be calling her that or trying to get her ‘cancelled’/into trouble for things she hasn’t done.

Reactions: 2
I agree. I reported the post as I think it’s completely out or order to be throwing that word around. It’s one thing to dislike someone and comment on annoying things they do but it’s really not ok to be calling her that or trying to get her ‘cancelled’/into trouble for things she hasn’t done.
Completely agree with you

Right let's move on from the blip...

Tattle Bingo..
What time she waking up today?? 😂

If you choose the right time you get to shout Bingo.

Reactions: 1
Just gone onto her live and she’s singing and I’m cringing so much 😂

Hi pals. Been lurking for some time but just had to post this. It’s the forced, fake stutter for me 🙂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.