Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think she earns a lot...more than a normal job. She bought her iPhone 11 and a dyson hairdryer outright within a week or so of each other so I’m sorry but I could never do that even when I worked 45 hours a week.
And I still think she should give back to her followers. Takes her 2 mins to do a happy birthday message. Each to their own I know and everyone has to make money but I just find it greedy

I heard her saying to someone on her Instagram live that after she reached 1 million followers she’s not really growing or getting the views anymore. I did notice she’s been on 1.1 million for a while. Maybe people are getting sick of her bad attitude
This whole financial situation really baffle me. Going back to the Joanne situation - when Joanne went live all of Eden’s friends, including her Mum!! Joined her live basically bashing Joanne, Eden is paying her £20 for the next however long and that she’s got like £9 to her name. How does this work out? Surely this isn’t the case - how is she SO broke? Or is this another one of her lies...

also, I’ve noticed she’s hardly getting the views or likes as she used to. Barely hitting 10k likes on her videos now...

This whole financial situation really baffle me. Going back to the Joanne situation - when Joanne went live all of Eden’s friends, including her Mum!! Joined her live basically bashing Joanne, Eden is paying her £20 for the next however long and that she’s got like £9 to her name. How does this work out? Surely this isn’t the case - how is she SO broke? Or is this another one of her lies...

also, I’ve noticed she’s hardly getting the views or likes as she used to. Barely hitting 10k likes on her videos now...
Either it’s lies or more than likely she’s just spent it all on takeaways and other unnecessary tit like gifting tik tokers for attention so that’s why she’s got nothing left. She needs to grow up and be more sensible with her money. She barely pays bills so should be rolling in it.
When she was saying about paying Joanne back and how she couldn’t afford it and how unfair it was people were gifting her like mad and sending her PayPal’s so I’m sure she got loads from that live and every other live she does so that’s daily income

The amount of fan accounts she has they are all obsessed...god forbid they find this page we will be butchered

You’d think she’d of learnt her lesson asking for money on PayPal 🤦🏽‍♀️
All she cares about is the money 🤣

Either it’s lies or more than likely she’s just spent it all on takeaways and other unnecessary tit like gifting tik tokers for attention so that’s why she’s got nothing left. She needs to grow up and be more sensible with her money. She barely pays bills so should be rolling in it.
When she was saying about paying Joanne back and how she couldn’t afford it and how unfair it was people were gifting her like mad and sending her PayPal’s so I’m sure she got loads from that live and every other live she does so that’s daily income
It’s blatantly lies, who else can afford a brand new tv, iPhone and Dyson air wrap?!

It’s probably all on finance surely she can’t make that much off tik tok. I work a full time job I’m lucky if I have enough for a cream egg spare
Who knows but she made a big thing of buying the phone outright and this was literally a week or two after she’d begged people for money! Im not saying she’s making thousands a week she just can’t be that short of money if she’s not paying bills, etc it’s just all going on take aways, food, clothes, make up etc.

Reactions: 1
I heard Eden has a sugar daddy that's how she affords this lifestyle. Apparently he wears nappy's and likes poo 💩. All allegedly of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anybody else remember when in lockdown she took out all her hair extensions and made a video crying. She went on live having a massive fit about it and everybody was giving her money through PayPal so she could get her hair done.. 😂 pathetic

Reactions: 6
I saw a comment early hours of this morning on this post about her being Eden’s best friend or something and it’s been deleted 😂 wish I wasn’t half asleep and red it now
Her fans actually concern me. Eden ordered some shoes but then didn't like them and this grown ass woman said she ordered the same ones but was going to throw them out now because Eden said no 😂 that's not normal for fucks sake.

Also hi to all the new commenters who are getting sick of this girls tit 👋 She's such a bullshitting narcissist 🤮
Eden is live now, telling Acer that it’s her job and he ain’t allowed in her room for the one hour whilst she speaks to her followers about the same make up routine and products she uses everyday , asking the same questions 😂 get a grip

Last edited:
Well that live took a dramatic turn.

Whoever said that about Freya definitely doesn't have children.

Reactions: 3
I always seem to join the lives when it gets juicy! And I promise I’m not the one causing the drama 🤣🤣

poor Freya, she did not deserve that. Hope she’s alright. I mean Eden actually made sense. She went on to say she chose this life so she accepts the comments, but her family didn’t

Reactions: 4
Freya didn’t deserve that comment at all. I feel sorry for her. Anybody would have reacted the same. I personally wouldn’t want to read a comment like that. She isn’t neglecting her child at all because of her telling him no. Like Eden said, she chose this life so expects the comments but her family didnt. Eden did tell her to stop reading the comments, I do hope she is okay
Well that live took a dramatic turn.

Whoever said that about Freya definitely doesn't have children.

Reactions: 3
Can someone fill me in with this Freya thing? I’ve not been on tik tok today as been busy with a poorly child but I need to know what’s gone on!

Freya didn’t deserve that comment at all. I feel sorry for her. Anybody would have reacted the same. I personally wouldn’t want to read a comment like that. She isn’t neglecting her child at all because of her telling him no. Like Eden said, she chose this life so expects the comments but her family didnt. Eden did tell her to stop reading the comments, I do hope she is okay
What happened?

Eden and Freya was live and they was doing their mums make up and Acer was in the room too playing on Freya’s phone. He wanted to download a game but because Freya said no, someone on a fake profile commented saying “bad parenting, this screams child abuse to me” and Freya got upset and picked up acer and left. I feel sorry for her. Eden said she signed up to this life so she expects the comments but her family didn’t. No parent wants to read that type of comment. I just hope she’s okay and took it in one ear and out the other
What happened?

What happened?
Eden was live, and acer came into her room in a mood, basically shouting at Freya, Eden and their mum about not being allowed to open a suitcase & just being a general tired child who is stroppy. He then wanted to download a game on Freya’s phone and she said no. At this point he was just playing games on her phone chilling out & they were giving their mum a make over. Freya was then looking at the comments and someone said “bad parenting” now obviously this isn’t nice for anyone to see, and Freya had seen it. She was obviously upset about it & said she was going home and left the room quite quickly, clearly upset with the comment made & rightly so.

Eden has most certainly been reading this thread, she is now apparently taking into consideration about her younger following. Someone asked her a question and she has answered with a video saying “I was trying to look for your age, as I have a older following but also a younger following and you might not understand what I’m saying” ... then says “if you’re older, go and get railed”.... like babe you have so contradicted yourself there. Sort it out

And now she’s saying how when lockdown is over she will be seeing Marvin to basically “suck” .. so rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.