Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's doing this "ask me anything about sex etc" because she's seen that girl go viral who gives advice and shows sex positions.

Shes always trying to hop on other people's ideas.

That girl has millions of views on her tiktoks.

Oh and the Kerryylou98 / Kerry Keates thread is made for those interested.
Probably copied it just like she copied the eat with me vids she does.

Oh, no I completely agree about the orgasm situation. That should not of been mentioned and showing what sex toys that she uses herself. Open minded and forward or not, that is overstepping the line. Talking about periods, discharge, puberty etc yeah crack on and raise as much awareness as you want for your following but telling them how to orgasm, what toys she uses and all that is a no from me
She has a young following and she knows it. bleeping disgusting telling them how to orgasm and showing her toys off is just down right weird

Mistake me if I’m wrong, but was anyone on Eden’s live last night where she was nearly crying about how she can’t see Freya and the kids for like a week because Acer’s friend or teacher thought they had coronavirus and they didn’t want to risk it so have a wait a week until she can see them.... fast forward a couple of hours and they’re in the car together and walking through a park lol, THE LIES ARE COMING OUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD

Glad I found this, her bahviour is out of order teaching young people how to act like absolute idiots

As for following the leader with friends they fell out with that skye girl and now are friends again makes you wonder what they fell out about maybe she saw through them too, she fell out with josh aj also others and yet slates them all on her lives she did a live sagging that skye girl off wonder if she saw that before she came friends again

the joanne thing she sent the hoody cause jo posted a video thanking Eden for the hoody, I think joanne just realised that she's gone to far and is now back tracking but that's not edens fault

and wayne is no saint either he treats people so badly he has ago at young girls on his lives for asking questions, he just as big of an attention seaker as she is all the breaks he takes are just so he can play the sympathy card it's all lyes
Apparently they fell out, and Skye was struggling very badly mentally and Eden reached out to her, and because she did...Wayne followed lol.. Wayne talks to his followers on his live disgustingly. I’ve been there a few times and witnessed it for myself. He don’t appreciate his mods either just like Eden. They do all the muting on the lives and they don’t even get a thank you

Reactions: 5
She said on a live Skye told Wayne some stuff Eden had said about Wayne to try cause trouble between them, soo she fell out with her. I don’t follow Skye or Wayne so I don’t know what was said exactly or if it was addressed by them but it seems Eden wanted her wishlist back so made up with her again 😂
How did Wayne and Eden become friends? Through tik tok wasn’t it? Have they actually met? Just can’t imagine them getting on in person! I’ve seen him on Eden’s lives and he’s always commenting on her stuff, she calls him to get him to order stuff for her etc but it all seems very one sided. Like I don’t see her commenting on his stuff if I ever go over there? I joined one of lives once after he’d been on duel with Eden and he must of said ‘Eden’s my best friend’ about ten times as well 🙄

Reactions: 2
She said on a live Skye told Wayne some stuff Eden had said about Wayne to try cause trouble between them, soo she fell out with her. I don’t follow Skye or Wayne so I don’t know what was said exactly or if it was addressed by them but it seems Eden wanted her wishlist back so made up with her again 😂
How did Wayne and Eden become friends? Through tik tok wasn’t it? Have they actually met? Just can’t imagine them getting on in person! I’ve seen him on Eden’s lives and he’s always commenting on her stuff, she calls him to get him to order stuff for her etc but it all seems very one sided. Like I don’t see her commenting on his stuff if I ever go over there? I joined one of lives once after he’d been on duel with Eden and he must of said ‘Eden’s my best friend’ about ten times as well 🙄
They’ve met twice but that’s it

I’m sure you said you was leaving this thread?
They’ve met twice but that’s it
They did meet through TikTok yeah, and they have met in real life. Wayne was meant to go for Christmas but obviously coronavirus cancelled that. That is literally all Wayne says, she is my best friend she is my best friend. WE GET IT. Stop begging off her following trying to increase yours lmao

Reactions: 3
I saw the live where Eden addressed it apparently skye told wayne things Eden said about him and they both blocked her for it then Eden was telling everyone skye was a bleeping snake and stuff but then preaches about mental health even though she reached out to support skye when she was struggling
Eden and wayne met twice for a few days I Thi k he traveled to her. He's only sticking around so he can get the numbers, they both are as 2 faced as the other he uses her and she uses him

Mistake me if I’m wrong, but was anyone on Eden’s live last night where she was nearly crying about how she can’t see Freya and the kids for like a week because Acer’s friend or teacher thought they had coronavirus and they didn’t want to risk it so have a wait a week until she can see them.... fast forward a couple of hours and they’re in the car together and walking through a park lol, THE LIES ARE COMING OUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD

Apparently they fell out, and Skye was struggling very badly mentally and Eden reached out to her, and because she did...Wayne followed lol.. Wayne talks to his followers on his live disgustingly. I’ve been there a few times and witnessed it for myself. He don’t appreciate his mods either just like Eden. They do all the muting on the lives and they don’t even get a thank you
Wayne is really pissing me off just lately, when people were asking about Eden when she had the live that she stopped because she got upset people were asking him if she was ok and he was like “YES she doesn’t want people asking about it” and was being really rude and just ridiculous when people were genuinely worried about Eden who is his best friend if no one knew 😂 he’s getting too big for his boots and thinks he’s something special now

I used to go on Wayne’s lives a lot but the way he spoke to people was really annoying and I find him irritating when she duals with him too as there’s too much arse licking and him telling her followers what to do and what they can say like “guys no questions about ...”

Wayne is really pissing me off just lately, when people were asking about Eden when she had the live that she stopped because she got upset people were asking him if she was ok and he was like “YES she doesn’t want people asking about it” and was being really rude and just ridiculous when people were genuinely worried about Eden who is his best friend if no one knew 😂 he’s getting too big for his boots and thinks he’s something special now

I used to go on Wayne’s lives a lot but the way he spoke to people was really annoying and I find him irritating when she duals with him too as there’s too much arse licking and him telling her followers what to do and what they can say like “guys no questions about ...”
omg yes, I’m not being funny but everybody knows you as Eden’s best friend as we are all constantly reminded so of course she went off live and was upset, they see you live they’re going to ask? Eden has a lot of young following who saw her cry and was worried about her. The way he reacted like “stop asking about Eden, what about me? You never ask me if I’m alright and how I am?” Well you haven’t just gone off live absolutely crying... he is getting well too big for his boots. He threw a fit a few weeks ago because someone said they was buying him a desk and he was like well I want the proof right now, send me a message with the proof. Now makes out he wants proof so they can get a shoutout 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t get the Wayne - Eden friendship at all, they seem to have nothing in common except smoking 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s all one sided as well Wayne licks her arse, comments on everything hypes her up, buys her stuff constantly but when do you ever see Eden do any of that?! She never comments, never buys him stuff, never hypes him up or his videos etc

I couldn’t imagine my ‘best friend’ being like that

She’s definitely the type to slag you off behind your back to everyone else (point proven)

Anyone else find Wayne & Edens friendship weird as? Like he is a what 30 year old man chasing validation & friendship from a 22 year old? Rather strange 😅😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone watching her live talking about this Joanne?

Oh I also remembered what Wayne did the other day to piss me off...he was having a go at someone that was screen recording his live but it wasn’t a malicious thing, they were doing it for something positive I believe. It was just the way he was talking like he’s some kind of celebrity

Also on the live talking about that Joanne she was saying that she has no money 🙄 she’s stopped getting takeaways the last few days it seems but she must spend £20 minimum on food a day usually so don’t talk such bollocks Eden

Somebody else tell me they’re watching this dual live with Eden and Wayne. Wayne shut the duck up seriously, is he wasted?!

Last edited:
Anyone watching her live talking about this Joanne?

Oh I also remembered what Wayne did the other day to piss me off...he was having a go at someone that was screen recording his live but it wasn’t a malicious thing, they were doing it for something positive I believe. It was just the way he was talking like he’s some kind of celebrity

Also on the live talking about that Joanne she was saying that she has no money 🙄 she’s stopped getting takeaways the last few days it seems but she must spend £20 minimum on food a day usually so don’t talk such bollocks Eden

Somebody else tell me they’re watching this dual live with Eden and Wayne. Wayne shut the duck up seriously, is he wasted?!
I was on Wayne’s live earlier tonight and he is so drunk, it’s awful to even watch the actual embarrassment. He told someone to record him dancing and because two or three people filmed it too and told him, everyone was like no delete it. You’re breaching his privacy like bog off lol, Wayne is 28 /29 I think.. I saw their Instagram live together lol, he couldn’t even stand up. Their dual live on TikTok and Wayne was like “if you want to speak to Eden, you come through me” lol. Shut up.

Reactions: 2
I was on Wayne’s live earlier tonight and he is so drunk, it’s awful to even watch the actual embarrassment. He told someone to record him dancing and because two or three people filmed it too and told him, everyone was like no delete it. You’re breaching his privacy like bog off lol, Wayne is 28 /29 I think.. I saw their Instagram live together lol, he couldn’t even stand up. Their dual live on TikTok and Wayne was like “if you want to speak to Eden, you come through me” lol. Shut up.
I know it was so embarrassing! He was talking so much tit that made no sense. He really thinks he’s something special now.
Eden was getting really angry about that Joanne thing in her live

True colours are starting to show....

This lockdown has a few tiktokkers true colours showing. Eden and Kerry are both letting their bitchiness shine through. Showing they don't care about their followers at all.

I know it was so embarrassing! He was talking so much tit that made no sense. He really thinks he’s something special now.
Eden was getting really angry about that Joanne thing in her live
They both need to pipe down 🤦🏻‍♀️

I used to really like Wayne but I’m starting to notice things now they’ve been mentioned on here and now he’s just annoying! Such an arse licker

Who is kerry?

Kerry Keates or Kerryylou91 on tiktok.

She has a lot of people starting to see her true colours. She sits on live ignoring her 2 children when they say they are hungry etc there's loads about her. She meets different lads on tiktok, duets them, meets up with them then onto next. She has all her mods threaten pple and have their names as Kerrys favourite, Kerrys bestmod, etc etc she slags AJ, Eden and everyone off for following people that gift but shes started doing it and she just contradicts stuff all the time.

Have a look at her on tiktok as she shares stuff people are saying about her, comes for them then blocks them so they can't reply back.

I don't want to derail this thread but there is loads. I've made a thread on tattle to discuss her.

Anyone on her live right now?
She’s saying some vulgar things to this guy she’s live with, bearing in mind she has young followers!?? Things like you make me cream, I’d love to give you oral. He looks incredibly awkward when she says those things 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.