Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, I didn’t know that... sorry. With the way she had spoken about life before tiktok and her money it came across as though she had struggled. But fair enough if she hasn’t, I do still think that the Joanne situation is 50/50 but if Eden has agreed to pay her back then I’m behind you who are saying if she paid more it would be over faster.
I think they did have to sell their horses eventually because they couldn’t afford them but they’ve been to America for holidays etc.

I still don’t get why Joanne is demanding the money back that she willingly payed her in the first place I could understand if Eden had scammed her but it doesn’t seem like she has?

If I was Eden I’d pay her straight back to get her off my back

Reactions: 1
Completely agree
I think they did have to sell their horses eventually because they couldn’t afford them but they’ve been to America for holidays etc.

I still don’t get why Joanne is demanding the money back that she willingly payed her in the first place I could understand if Eden had scammed her but it doesn’t seem like she has?

If I was Eden I’d pay her straight back to get her off my back

Yeah, she was talking about how Marvin had re taught her grandad to eat and walk etc... it seems like Marvin was a massive part in her Grandad’s recovery and she probably latched to that since she was only young when she first met him. The live was really wholesome and the whole vibe was chilled, it was like watching the old Eden. Also, idk about anyone else but I come from a fairly poor family and growing up, sometimes I only had the clothes on my back and with the stuff she has said sometimes, I feel as though she might have come from a similar background? And in result of that, might be why she spends so sporadically. Personally, if I come into some money, I can be quite selfish with it - only spending it on things I want and panicking everytime I spend, that the money is going to run out and I’m going to be back where I were before. So maybe the Joanne thing is just pure selfishness, but maybe it also goes deeper than that. I understand it’s not the right thing for Eden to do but she is paying Joanne back as far as we know and maybe that’s just as much an inconvenience for Eden. I solely believe that Joanne shouldn’t have sent that money if she was going to ask for it back, Eden has a merch site for that exact reason. And don’t get me wrong, I’m not keen on who Eden has become, all this with getting her sex toys out and not knowing her audience is really worrying to me, but I do also think there’s more going on here - than what she chooses to show online.
I'm not sure she was ever poor she had holidays in France in private villas when I was younger we had carvan holiday in uk and I felt my family was okay financially holiday abroad then she was okay

What I really don’t understand is, she made this huge scene about how ill her dad was during the first lockdown and that she couldn’t even go to the corner shop type of thing. Yet can go to wales how many times? Can go to b&m and is constantly out prior to this lockdown. Like it genuinely isn’t making sense to me. I’ve been home aside from food shopping when it can’t be delivered and other than that once or twice since it started. Because of my health, whereas her dad is so unwell that she can’t work but ooo duck it let’s pop to the zoo or Llanelli (but don’t dare go near her without a mask even though she tells you exactly where she is etc)

Reactions: 4
Yeah, she was talking about how Marvin had re taught her grandad to eat and walk etc... it seems like Marvin was a massive part in her Grandad’s recovery and she probably latched to that since she was only young when she first met him. The live was really wholesome and the whole vibe was chilled, it was like watching the old Eden. Also, idk about anyone else but I come from a fairly poor family and growing up, sometimes I only had the clothes on my back and with the stuff she has said sometimes, I feel as though she might have come from a similar background? And in result of that, might be why she spends so sporadically. Personally, if I come into some money, I can be quite selfish with it - only spending it on things I want and panicking everytime I spend, that the money is going to run out and I’m going to be back where I were before. So maybe the Joanne thing is just pure selfishness, but maybe it also goes deeper than that. I understand it’s not the right thing for Eden to do but she is paying Joanne back as far as we know and maybe that’s just as much an inconvenience for Eden. I solely believe that Joanne shouldn’t have sent that money if she was going to ask for it back, Eden has a merch site for that exact reason. And don’t get me wrong, I’m not keen on who Eden has become, all this with getting her sex toys out and not knowing her audience is really worrying to me, but I do also think there’s more going on here - than what she chooses to show online.
She’s said before that her family are well off and she grew up very privileged and in a well off area

But she can’t afford to pay back £20/30 to that Joanne woman? Only £9 to her name? duck off ir that true

She’s said before that her family are well off and she grew up very privileged and in a well off area

But she can’t afford to pay back £20/30 to that Joanne woman? Only £9 to her name? duck off ir that true
It’s quite funny how she’s suddenly changed her tune now she’s got to pay money back to someone and is now saying she grew up poor, My family couldn’t go abroad until I was about 14 because we had no money, we were lucky to get a caravan holiday once a year!

It’s the constant lies for me 🤣

She’s bragged so many times on lives about her holidays, her horses and how nice and posh her house/area used to be

Reactions: 2
It’s quite funny how she’s suddenly changed her tune now she’s got to pay money back to someone and is now saying she grew up poor, My family couldn’t go abroad until I was about 14 because we had no money, we were lucky to get a caravan holiday once a year!

It’s the constant lies for me 🤣

She’s bragged so many times on lives about her holidays, her horses and how nice and posh her house/area used to be
I know! She seems to change her tune as it suits. Sometimes she’ll brag about money like when she bought the iPhone and dyson hairdryer and was saying that she worked hard for that money so she deserves it but then when she wanted to go see Yaz when she had Wolf she suddenly had no money and was begging for it. She needs to grow up especially if she’s earning as much as it would seem. She could put a deposit on a house if she saved for a little while, set herself up for life. This social media “fame” won’t last forever so she should put some money aside for when it dries up

Do you know what other lie is starting to piss me off as well...she keeps saying she’s 6foot but I saw a live where she said she’s only 5ft 10 so why say 6ft? I just keep thinking what is the point in lying about it. She just can’t help herself but lie constantly

Last edited:
Does she have a management company or something now?! How do people go from being ordinary to finding a management company?? I've always wondered about that like, do they get sought out by the companies or do people go to the companies themselves?

Just gone on her live and now she’s saying that that Jemma/Gemma girl bought her the dyson hair dryer...now if that’s not proof she’s reading this thread then I don’t know what is

Just heard “Wayne can you do a deliveroo, mum needs tonic water and can you get me some chocolate but I’ve only got £30 on my card” like can she not manage that herself? Does she need a PA now?! Drives me mad how she treats people

“Wayne can we just clarify that it’s not a one way friendship, I do a bleeping lot for him” again proof they’re reading this

And she’s just mentioned something about moving out and how much she earns. Saying there’s more to her than money and if she says how much she earns then it will be used against her. I just think she’s read this thread before going on live tonight.

Last edited:
I came here to say the exact same thing.
How set up though.. it’s obvious shes read here today and gone live to discuss what we have, she casually mentions the hairdryer after we’d said it’s expensive, asks wayne to get her her deliveroo but mentions it’s her card she uses and she only has £30, again after we’ve been discussing her using Wayne + the money situation. Then asks Wayne to confirm their relationship isnt one sided 😂

I came here to say the exact same thing.
How set up though.. it’s obvious shes read here today and gone live to discuss what we have, she casually mentions the hairdryer after we’d said it’s expensive, asks wayne to get her her deliveroo but mentions it’s her card she uses and she only has £30, again after we’ve been discussing her using Wayne + the money situation. Then asks Wayne to confirm their relationship isnt one sided 😂
Literally all so obvious

Yes she did 🤣 must of been payed her universal credits 🤦🏻‍♀️
The best thing for her is to keep any money off social media as well as being poor or well off in my opinion if you can't eat a meal or have warm bed then your poor but she eats and has a bed so she is wealthy

The best thing for her is to keep any money off social media as well as being poor or well off in my opinion if you can't eat a meal or have warm bed then your poor but she eats and has a bed so she is wealthy
It’s not even about the money for me, it’s the lies that piss me off. It’s just constant bullshit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.