Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone on her live right now?
She’s saying some vulgar things to this guy she’s live with, bearing in mind she has young followers!?? Things like you make me cream, I’d love to give you oral. He looks incredibly awkward when she says those things 🤮
I’m on her live now. Is he her boyfriend? People are saying they’re engaged... and why’s he using his back camera so much to show off his body and ruffle his hair? She’s moderated that Charlotte girl who was making fake accounts to tell herself to kill herself 😂😂

I didn’t see the live but does she really think that’s how to get a man if she talks to them like that? She just comes across SO desperate.. and I thought she was back in contact with Marvin and hopefully seeing him once lockdown is over? I can’t keep up with this girl 😂

Reactions: 1
I didn’t see the live but does she really think that’s how to get a man if she talks to them like that? She just comes across SO desperate.. and I thought she was back in contact with Marvin and hopefully seeing him once lockdown is over? I can’t keep up with this girl 😂
She’s still in love with Marvin and it’s really obvious. It’s a shame because she is a pretty lady and she could probably find someone better

She’s still in love with Marvin and it’s really obvious. It’s a shame because she is a pretty lady and she could probably find someone better
She’s still in love with all her exes I think or can’t let go of them anyway. I think at this stage now she’d just use Marvin until she found someone more suited and she’s basically said that herself. She’s always chasing after men and still chasing her exes. But don’t forget she’s really happy being single without a man in her life 🤪

Reactions: 2
Shes clearly got issues with self confidence if she craves attention from men.

She wants to be wanted however she is too full on lads don't like that. So they all run or see her as too easy so want no part.

Shes shown she isn't a girls girl either by going for lads with partners.

Reactions: 4
I’m on her live now. Is he her boyfriend? People are saying they’re engaged... and why’s he using his back camera so much to show off his body and ruffle his hair? She’s moderated that Charlotte girl who was making fake accounts to tell herself to kill herself 😂😂
Who was she live with? I missed it. I saw she was live with Matt from Australia

That’s the live we’re talking about isn’t it?
Oh I joined half way through so I missed a bit of it. It isnt her boyfriend, he lives in Australia but she said she can’t wait for him to come to England, like ok.. you was saying you couldn’t wait to see Marvin the other day after lockdown and now someone else lol

Oh I joined half way through so I missed a bit of it. It isnt her boyfriend, he lives in Australia but she said she can’t wait for him to come to England, like ok.. you was saying you couldn’t wait to see Marvin the other day after lockdown and now someone else lol
Don’t think it’s her boyfriend, they were talking about how they pick up girls/boys when out in the club and things like that. Didn’t come across that they are together

Just seen her Instagram story and I’m sure people do pay for it but I really can’t believe she charges people money to say happy birthday or whatever on that cameo. She said that people are trying to make money where they can but it’s only going to be children or young girls that don’t have that kind of money. Just seems mad to me, like her fans/followers are what gives her income on TikTok So why not give a little back to them, they literally made her. I know for a fact that tik tok is good money because tiktok postie who doesn’t have anywhere near the following Eden has said that tik tok is in another league in terms of income compared to her Royal Mail job which she said is good pay. I get it that everyone has to make money where they can but how about getting a proper job instead of ripping people off all the time. I caught a bit of her Instagram live with Acer a little while ago and she gave out her PayPal and said to put the reference “Acer” but I didn’t catch what it was for.
I mean she can afford 3 takeaways a day every day for nearly a month so she’s not exactly struggling is she.

Reactions: 3
Just seen her Instagram story and I’m sure people do pay for it but I really can’t believe she charges people money to say happy birthday or whatever on that cameo. She said that people are trying to make money where they can but it’s only going to be children or young girls that don’t have that kind of money. Just seems mad to me, like her fans/followers are what gives her income on TikTok So why not give a little back to them, they literally made her. I know for a fact that tik tok is good money because tiktok postie who doesn’t have anywhere near the following Eden has said that tik tok is in another league in terms of income compared to her Royal Mail job which she said is good pay. I get it that everyone has to make money where they can but how about getting a proper job instead of ripping people off all the time. I caught a bit of her Instagram live with Acer a little while ago and she gave out her PayPal and said to put the reference “Acer” but I didn’t catch what it was for.
I mean she can afford 3 takeaways a day every day for nearly a month so she’s not exactly struggling is she.

I think it was for Acers bday.

Yeah you have to pay for cameo and ya type in the comments what you want to be said. So happy bday to my Dad Bob etc etc

Tiktok Postie makes alot on gifts as she is well liked, happy and doesn't get involved in negativity or drama. Also she does #ads and #spons posts so makes a bit from them. Eden isnt consumer friendly so can't see brands wanting to work with her like they do Laura. Also Eden doesn't have a niche, she flip flops so what could she promote other than Ann Summers or some cheap sex shop / vibrators etc but knowing her ahe would. Infront of her disney wall.

There's just no consistency. My friend does social media management she could get her organised and make Eden into something huge and have her raking in the pennies but I think Eden wouldn't listen I reckon she thinks she knows better. If not her then I get the impression Yaz would be very bossy and interfering.

Sad really as she has potential but ita going to waste and starting to decline.

Reactions: 2
I think it was for Acers bday.

Yeah you have to pay for cameo and ya type in the comments what you want to be said. So happy bday to my Dad Bob etc etc

Tiktok Postie makes alot on gifts as she is well liked, happy and doesn't get involved in negativity or drama. Also she does #ads and #spons posts so makes a bit from them. Eden isnt consumer friendly so can't see brands wanting to work with her like they do Laura. Also Eden doesn't have a niche, she flip flops so what could she promote other than Ann Summers or some cheap sex shop / vibrators etc but knowing her ahe would. Infront of her disney wall.

There's just no consistency. My friend does social media management she could get her organised and make Eden into something huge and have her raking in the pennies but I think Eden wouldn't listen I reckon she thinks she knows better. If not her then I get the impression Yaz would be very bossy and interfering.

Sad really as she has potential but ita going to waste and starting to decline.
I still think she earns a lot...more than a normal job. She bought her iPhone 11 and a dyson hairdryer outright within a week or so of each other so I’m sorry but I could never do that even when I worked 45 hours a week.
And I still think she should give back to her followers. Takes her 2 mins to do a happy birthday message. Each to their own I know and everyone has to make money but I just find it greedy

I heard her saying to someone on her Instagram live that after she reached 1 million followers she’s not really growing or getting the views anymore. I did notice she’s been on 1.1 million for a while. Maybe people are getting sick of her bad attitude

Oh I fully agree.

I hope she realises this is classed as income and she needs to tell universal credit otherwise she's going to be up at court with a fraud case on her hands. Cameo etc all income so needs to be paying "self employed taxes".

I bet she's not.

So I’ve just been to check out her Instagram and what is that live she did where she pulled out her sex toys?! And then duetted girls who looked young, 2 of them looked about 10. Teaching them to masturbate it’s disgusting. Each to their own but let them discover it themselves. We discovered it ourselves with no one on the internet telling us and we did just fine. Maybe she needs to look into being a cam girl

Is this the one that flogs knives and forks to encourage people to eat but then cry’s when people that struggle to eat contact her 😩 can’t bare her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why is she always so angry? when she replies to comments that aren’t malicious or even rude she replies so abruptly for no reason..

She’s a bad attention seeker too always wanting justification that she helps people, constantly saying she’s having a break from the app for the whole of 2 hours I find her very fake and her smile abit scary

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.