Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden was live, and acer came into her room in a mood, basically shouting at Freya, Eden and their mum about not being allowed to open a suitcase & just being a general tired child who is stroppy. He then wanted to download a game on Freya’s phone and she said no. At this point he was just playing games on her phone chilling out & they were giving their mum a make over. Freya was then looking at the comments and someone said “bad parenting” now obviously this isn’t nice for anyone to see, and Freya had seen it. She was obviously upset about it & said she was going home and left the room quite quickly, clearly upset with the comment made & rightly so.
That’s awful, clearly not a parent themselves if they’ve made a comment like that

Reactions: 1
She said Josh is her soul mate on the live too. Anybody else catch that??

They were giving their Mum a mini makeover. It was a positive vibe actually. I don't enjoy her constant negative lives, snapping, bitching and vulgar chat. This was actually enjoyable. They were asking their Mum questions and it was lovely.

Like why is Freya named that, why did she marry their Dad etc. Then Eden was all "yeah like Josh, Josh I really think is my soulmate"

Ermm ... Have I missed something?? I know she fell out with him when he got a girlfriend, now is Eden with him? Has he proposed 😂

It was just yesterday she was on aboit sucking Marv.

Reactions: 2
Eden and Freya was live and they was doing their mums make up and Acer was in the room too playing on Freya’s phone. He wanted to download a game but because Freya said no, someone on a fake profile commented saying “bad parenting, this screams child abuse to me” and Freya got upset and picked up acer and left. I feel sorry for her. Eden said she signed up to this life so she expects the comments but her family didn’t. No parent wants to read that type of comment. I just hope she’s okay and took it in one ear and out the other
Oh poor Freya. Mum guilt is the worst feeling in the world and I bet that upset her a lot even though it really shouldn’t. She probably thinks she’s perceived as a bad mum now which (Freya if you do read this or Eden if you’re reading this please tell Freya) is completely untrue. She comes across as a fantastic, loving mother and her children are a credit to her parenting

Reactions: 4
I agree. I don’t have children myself but I can’t imagine how she felt reading that comment. The person didn’t have a picture or nothing so can tell it was just a minor. She only told him he couldn’t download an app and they said it’s child neglect like behave. It was a nice live too. They was doing their mums make up, asking questions etc but there’s always someone who has to ruin it. Hopefully she’s okay now
Oh poor Freya. Mum guilt is the worst feeling in the world and I bet that upset her a lot even though it really shouldn’t. She probably thinks she’s perceived as a bad mum now which (Freya if you do read this or Eden if you’re reading this please tell Freya) is completely untrue. She comes across as a fantastic, loving mother and her children are a credit to her parenting

Nooooo she did not say Josh was her soul mate 🤦🏽‍♀️ I get such bad second hand embarrassment from her at the moment 😂

I agree. I don’t have children myself but I can’t imagine how she felt reading that comment. The person didn’t have a picture or nothing so can tell it was just a minor. She only told him he couldn’t download an app and they said it’s child neglect like behave. It was a nice live too. They was doing their mums make up, asking questions etc but there’s always someone who has to ruin it. Hopefully she’s okay now
Such a shame. I really like Freya but I totally get why she would be upset even though it was clearly a ridiculous comment.

I feel like although Freya tries to come across quite hard faced she’s probably the most sensitive out of the three sisters. She seems the most caring as well. Hopefully she’ll realise it was just some stupid idiot that knows nothing making that comment and she won’t be too upset by it but I hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 3
Such a shame. I really like Freya but I totally get why she would be upset even though it was clearly a ridiculous comment.
People can be so cruel. And for once, Eden actually made sense with the way she replied to it. As for the person who asked what happened on Omegle yesterday, she never said what it was, but someone in the comments said it was a “hanging lady simulator” so it could have been that, Eden hinted towards it being around that sort of subject. So sad that she once used that platform to meet her followers and I’m glad she quickly ditched that but if she carries on going on Omegle, her followers are still going to try and find her on there.

Off the subject but she’s done an ASOS haul video today so clearly not as skint as she made out

This 👏🏻 Freya should be proud of her children, she’s doing an amazing job!

Eden on the other hand can’t take any credit for ‘raising’ them

Just gone on her live and she’s talking about having a baby with Marvin 🤦🏻‍♀️ And that he already has 5 kids and saying that the mothers didn’t give him a chance to be a dad. She sounds so stupid right now

Reactions: 7
did you stay for the whole live? I did and it’s making more sense now why her and Marvin are still close and always will be
Just gone on her live and she’s talking about having a baby with Marvin 🤦🏻‍♀️ And that he already has 5 kids and saying that the mothers didn’t give him a chance to be a dad. She sounds so stupid right now

did you stay for the whole live? I did and it’s making more sense now why her and Marvin are still close and always will be
No I had to go to bed. Is that to do with her grandad?

She had 2 takeaways yesterday so again clearly not that skint...I hate the lies and her trying to get sympathy saying she’s so poor and that she can’t afford to pay that Joanne £20/30 whatever it was 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

She had 2 takeaways yesterday so again clearly not that skint...I hate the lies and her trying to get sympathy saying she’s so poor and that she can’t afford to pay that Joanne £20/30 whatever it was 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah, she was talking about how Marvin had re taught her grandad to eat and walk etc... it seems like Marvin was a massive part in her Grandad’s recovery and she probably latched to that since she was only young when she first met him. The live was really wholesome and the whole vibe was chilled, it was like watching the old Eden. Also, idk about anyone else but I come from a fairly poor family and growing up, sometimes I only had the clothes on my back and with the stuff she has said sometimes, I feel as though she might have come from a similar background? And in result of that, might be why she spends so sporadically. Personally, if I come into some money, I can be quite selfish with it - only spending it on things I want and panicking everytime I spend, that the money is going to run out and I’m going to be back where I were before. So maybe the Joanne thing is just pure selfishness, but maybe it also goes deeper than that. I understand it’s not the right thing for Eden to do but she is paying Joanne back as far as we know and maybe that’s just as much an inconvenience for Eden. I solely believe that Joanne shouldn’t have sent that money if she was going to ask for it back, Eden has a merch site for that exact reason. And don’t get me wrong, I’m not keen on who Eden has become, all this with getting her sex toys out and not knowing her audience is really worrying to me, but I do also think there’s more going on here - than what she chooses to show online.

I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth, if she was really struggling for money and ‘skint’ then she should get a job like the rest of us and if I owed someone money I would pay them back as quick as I could so I didn’t have that to worry about, I wouldn’t be having 2 takeaways and buying clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth, if she was really struggling for money and ‘skint’ then she should get a job like the rest of us and if I owed someone money I would pay them back as quick as I could so I didn’t have that to worry about, I wouldn’t be having 2 takeaways and buying clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️
Tiktok is her job though and with the way the world is going at the min, I think it’s a valid job. I completely agree about paying someone back if you owe them money, but I think her selfishness might come from her past if she’s struggled on money like she says.

Tiktok is her job though and with the way the world is going at the min, I think it’s a valid job. I completely agree about paying someone back if you owe them money, but I think her selfishness might come from her past if she’s struggled on money like she says.
still not an excuse to not pay someone money you owe them

Reactions: 4
still not an excuse to not pay someone money you owe them
Oh no, definitely not. I’m not saying that you shouldn’t pay someone money that you owe them. But Joanne sent those gifts off her own back. If Eden had known she was going to have to pay Joanne back, I’m sure she would have told her not to give her anything. Eden has a merch website, so that people like Joanne who follow her and enjoy her lives etc... can buy things for themselves. And it would have been way cheaper than what she sent to her PayPal. I think in this situation, Joanne is just as in the wrong as Eden and I don’t think the whole blame should be falling on Eden.

I’m not sure if she has struggled for money, they used to own two horses and holiday to the south of France every year in a private villa 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure if she has struggled for money, they used to own two horses and holiday to the south of France every year in a private villa 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh god, I didn’t know that... sorry. With the way she had spoken about life before tiktok and her money it came across as though she had struggled. But fair enough if she hasn’t, I do still think that the Joanne situation is 50/50 but if Eden has agreed to pay her back then I’m behind you who are saying if she paid more it would be over faster.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.