Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh I I’m not sure. I’m sure she said a while ago she left because her dad has a heart condition and she couldn’t go to work because he is classed as vulnerable. She did mention before that she used to get in trouble there as she used to go on live whilst at work and people would call through to her work and prank call. She’s silly bcos she deliberately told people where she works so people would call and just turn up outside.

she also tells people that she doesn’t know her address just to get items sent to her! She’s also given her bank details out to people she doesn’t know! And tells people where she is going eg. Thorpe park, zoo, garden centres just to boost her ego so people will go there and take pictures with her 🤯 so dangerous!! She could bump into anyone!!
It’s the fact she’s telling people where she is in a global pandemic??? Yet her Dad is vulnerable - encourage people to gather & meet up!

Begging for gifts from her wish list. No ones asked you love you are just a beg.
She’s explaining a wish list as something she uses when she has money to treat herself. So if it is for that purpose why share it?! Most people with Amazon I’d imagine have a wish list, I’ve got one you don’t see me putting it on my stories asking my friends / family to buy the stuff! Bloody ridiculous and selfish cow. She said previously she keeps £10 a day to give to other creators on random live streams, what normal person has £10 a day spare? That’s £70 a week. Clearly I’m doing something wrong with this working lark, need to get myself on tiktok ffs.

Reactions: 6
This girl needs bringing back down to earth. She really thinks she's something else

Reactions: 5
She’s one of those people who uses “I’m just an honest person” “I say it how it is” “I’m not too faced”, as an excuse to be plain rude and I can’t stand it!

Reactions: 3
She’s explaining a wish list as something she uses when she has money to treat herself. So if it is for that purpose why share it?! Most people with Amazon I’d imagine have a wish list, I’ve got one you don’t see me putting it on my stories asking my friends / family to buy the stuff! Bloody ridiculous and selfish cow. She said previously she keeps £10 a day to give to other creators on random live streams, what normal person has £10 a day spare? That’s £70 a week. Clearly I’m doing something wrong with this working lark, need to get myself on tiktok ffs.
I have a wish list which I keep to myself as it’s just something I use to keep items I want to purchase for myself when I get paid every month. The only time it ever gets shared is during Christmas to my family as they all think I’m hard to buy for, and personally I think that’s what a wish list should be for! Family and yourself, not thousands of little kids who probably don’t have money to be spending on a stranger because that’s what she is to these people. They don’t know her and they aren’t obligated to send her anything for her birthday. She’s a grown adult, she’s old enough to say to ‘all the people asking’ that she doesn’t want anything from them as their support should be enough, however it’s clearly not and makes her look like she’s just using all her followers for money and gifts. We all know you read this thread Eden so do better and please grow up, and stop being such a beg. If you want to buy something from your wish list get off your lazy ass and go work like every other person who wants to make a living for themselves

I love how she's like "here's my wish list but I'm not expecting anything from any of you" like witch you clearly are or you wouldn't be posting it. All these teenage girls spending their money on her in attempts to get some recognition makes me sad honestly.

Reactions: 4
She was just talking about stopping smoking and was like “well it’s 4pm and I haven’t had one yet” she’s literally just said she’s eating her breakfast and she’s just woken up 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She was just talking about stopping smoking and was like “well it’s 4pm and I haven’t had one yet” she’s literally just said she’s eating her breakfast and she’s just woken up 😂😂😂
she’s such a lazy pig. She’s honestly so lazy. I noticed someone commented saying “tattle life” something

and she said

“We don’t talk about that website they are all liars”
Haha

• Haha
She totally contradicts herself
Begging for gifts from her wish list. No ones asked you love you are just a beg.
She has never hidden her wishlist 🤣 it has been readily available for anyone to see and buy off. She also opens gives out the link to anyone who asks along with her PayPal 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wish there was somewhere to report this too, surely she’s taking advantage of minors by encouraging them to buy expensive things off her wishlist just to please her

She totally contradicts herself

She has never hidden her wishlist 🤣 it has been readily available for anyone to see and buy off. She also opens gives out the link to anyone who asks along with her PayPal 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wish there was somewhere to report this too, surely she’s taking advantage of minors by encouraging them to buy expensive things off her wishlist just to please her
I never said she had hidden it. She was telling people about it to get birthday gifts. She’s a fat beg

Just clicked onto her live, how and why does she always look so dirty 🤢

I never said she had hidden it. She was telling people about it to get birthday gifts. She’s a fat beg
on her post she says she’s hidden it 🤣 which is infact a lie!

Reactions: 1
So she not been on here a week.... but she just spoke about stuff that we posted a day or 2 ago

Who is Josh??? She is talking about him now

Tiktok

Young girl in her 20s with black and green hair.

Just hit 400k followers.

Used to be hilarious when she had a smaller following but now it’s just cringy POVs and “a day in the life” videos which consist of her swanning round in her green coat opening gifts from followers.

Once posted a video of her “singing” Billie Eilish using a voice changer when you could clearly tell she was miming.

Acts very pretentious on lives.

Begs for gifts on lives (Amazon wish list)
yes, almost as pretentious as Emma and Faith on @emmahart36 can anyone create a thread for me for Emma and Faith please it won’t let me do it

Guys have you actually seen her wishlist? It's mostly food and then deodorant hahahah I know which one she'd prefer 😂

I feel like this girl brings out the worst in me 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
But isn’t it her own money? I mean I’ve totally made that up but Wayne has her bank details? He could be gifting her using her own money so others see it and be influenced to gift her also?? Just a thought
Can we talk about Wayne with the bank details? He’s like her slave, the amount of times on a live she asks him to order from the shop for her is getting silly, very very weird behaviour and clearly they have a thing for one another

Reactions: 3
Guys have you actually seen her wishlist? It's mostly food and then deodorant hahahah I know which one she'd prefer 😂

I feel like this girl brings out the worst in me 😭
She brings out the worst in all of us, don’t worry. She seems very two faced and has to have things her own way. I bet she’s very different off camera and even more bitchier than she seems on the camera

Her sister is riding on her coattails too. Or at least trying to. The video of them crying when Eden hit 1m followers. To me 1m followers on social media these days isn’t huge or a great achievement. A huge percentage of that will be bots. Sad the way people get a huge buzz off of how many likes/followers they have to the point they CRY.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.