Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she literally asking for gifts? What did she say? I didn't see that live and I'm a nosey witch 😂😂
Yeah she was on live doing her make up and was getting her sister to do a P.O. Box address for her and acer so people could send her gifts for her birthday. I got muted on it by her minions as I said. Why are you asking for birthday gifts off people

it was this afternoon sometime I could NOT believe it I’m so angry she’s so spoilt

Her eat with Eden today blaming getting take aways all the time on her OCD.. so what did she do before she could afford take aways all the time?
She eats so many take aways cus she’s a greedy pig. Never ever seen anyone eat so many take aways it’s everyday and it’s not once it’s morning and noon and night. She could probably move out if she stopped getting take aways she’s a greedy pig

Oink oink piggy

Attachments

Last edited:
Ooh I don’t really know much about Wayne I’ve never followed him but do give us the goss!
I have never followed him myself either but I’ve just been told he isn’t a very nice person. He was apparently slagging off some other guy on tik tok with Eden and sent all of his minions over to send threats to this person.

Reactions: 1
I have never followed him myself either but I’ve just been told he isn’t a very nice person. He was apparently slagging off some other guy on tik tok with Eden and sent all of his minions over to send threats to this person.
I think that was maybe his ex Louie and there was all sorts of drama there. I don’t think Eden liked him so he was in the bin after about 2 days. I think Eden would hate any boyfriend Wayne had as Wayne would have all his time free to be her slave

She is deffo reading this she done a video with Wayne just cringe and the video about bringing the older man home 🤣
Where’s this video I can’t see it?

The slag is now on live Asking for birthday presents for her and acer. It’s disgusting. She’s asking for presents it actually makes me SICK.

shall we all report her tik tok for sex/nudity and get her removed off it? If we all report it tik tok have to take it seriously

her and her vile sister are making a P.O. Box so people can send her things!!!!!
I’ve reported her account & content for “minor safety”

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think that was maybe his ex Louie and there was all sorts of drama there. I don’t think Eden liked him so he was in the bin after about 2 days. I think Eden would hate any boyfriend Wayne had as Wayne would have all his time free to be her slave
I know whoever this boy was, Eden had apparently let him borrow £50 and then demanded he pay it back straight away, after giving the money to him so he could go and see Wayne. Not sure what her deal is but surely if you cared about your ‘best friend’ you’d want him to be happy and not ruin it by demanding money from someone 24 hours after you agreed to let them borrow it. I’m pretty sure she spoke about it on her live when it was all happening

Reactions: 2
I know whoever this boy was, Eden had apparently let him borrow £50 and then demanded he pay it back straight away, after giving the money to him so he could go and see Wayne. Not sure what her deal is but surely if you cared about your ‘best friend’ you’d want him to be happy and not ruin it by demanding money from someone 24 hours after you agreed to let them borrow it. I’m pretty sure she spoke about it on her live when it was all happening
Yeh that’s the one. She was vile about him and obviously her little minions went over to his live and gave him so much abuse. It was all very dramatic and we all know how much Eden lies so who knows what the truth is. I do know that Louie had no idea who Eden was before getting with Wayne and that she was very offended by that 😂😂😂

Yeh that’s the one. She was vile about him and obviously her little minions went over to his live and gave him so much abuse. It was all very dramatic and we all know how much Eden lies so who knows what the truth is. I do know that Louie had no idea who Eden was before getting with Wayne and that she was very offended by that 😂😂😂
I never seen what was said to Louis, but I can 100% believe it was disgusting as that’s how Eden is when she doesn’t like someone. I wonder if this was the same boy who she kept asking Wayne if he’d done anything with and saying tonight’s the night to them, when the boy already said he wanted to take things slow and not sleep together right away. This might be someone different however?

Josh is single again. Let's see what happens now......
Wow really?! I clicked on his live randomly the other day and he was with her, she was talking in the background. But yeah let’s see, I’m sure Eden will be eagerly waiting to jump back into his dms. Eve though I don’t think he’s her type at all and she just used him because it got her a lot of attention with all the young fans ‘shipping’ them.

Ok, so I’m new to this. Not too sure how to use it but Eden guided me in the direction to this site by mentioning it in her lives numerous times and I was wondering what all the fuss was about. Now I know...

Firstly, I’m so glad she mentioned this site numerous times as now I’m not alone in thinking all the things you guys have been saying. I thought everyone was wearing rose tinted glasses for ages and everyone just worshiped her and didn’t see through her... I’m glad I’m not alone 😂

I’m not one to talk about people or make people feel terrible about themselves but, she has bought this on herself. I understand she’s young but she’s literally not setting an example to all those young followers that follow her.

To begin with.. she wakes up mid afternoon/late afternoon eats, sleeps, films tiktoks then repeats the next day. I know we are currently in a pandemic but I actually much preferred her when she was working and was relatable. I used to really enjoy her content when she was working and had something about her. She claims to have lost her job due to her dad being unwell and having to resign to help protect her dad from covid - completely understandable.. what I don’t understand is why she can’t go back now? She’s ok to go to B&M, zoo, Thorpe park but to not go out and earn a living? She can’t say it’s because she’ll get ‘recognised’ as well.. look at TikTok postie.. she’s doing both! So, it’s not a valid excuse. Why isn’t she honest and just say she earns her money through tiktok and doesn’t want to go back to work because she would rather spend her day eating, sleeping and watching Once upon a time?! How can she even film ‘a day in the life’ when her life consists of the same thing everyday?! She might as well just keep putting up the same day in a life!

So, the whole Omegle saga... again not setting an example. She says how dangerous and disgusting it is and that her followers shouldn’t go on it. Yet she proceeds to do it? It would have been safer for her followers to go on her ‘hashtag’ as they would have been less likely to see things they shouldn’t.. now her young/vulnerable followers are subjected to seeing that because they are so desperate to see Eden!!

With regards to Wayne... I really feel for him. He seems so vulnerable. He genuinely worships the ground Eden walks on. She is making him into what she wants!! She’s so demanding of his needs and he’ll do it as he’s always trying to seek her approval. Eden just sees Wayne as her ‘pet’ that she can tell to sit, beg and roll over. She didn’t want Wayne to be in a relationship with Louis as she lost control of Wayne.. she even some what addmited it to Wayne on live after him and Louis split up. Whenever Eden falls out with someone Wayne does too as he stands up for her then Eden makes friends with the people she fell out with and Wayne is left not sorting things out with people.

It makes you wonder how a girl of that age has had so many boyfriends? Why she hasn’t got a group of friends? Why are her only friends her sisters, a clinger on that’s actually her sisters friend and one she met from tiktok? She’s toxic and a narcissist that’s why she can’t hold onto friendship!

ive also noticed that after Eden hit 200k - 500k followers on tiktok her reaction faded. Like, I remember her full on breaking down crying with her mum there on live because of what she achieved and how proud of herself she was that she had so many followers and how truly great full she was. I mean she hit 1m followers and let off a deflated bloody balloon in a field. Where was the great full crying? I was expecting fireworks, singing, dancing, crying, hugging her parents but no.. a deflated balloon.

I don’t mean any offence, I’m just being realistic to the situation that’s happening and for all those young girls who are wanting to be like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok, so I’m new to this. Not too sure how to use it but Eden guided me in the direction to this site by mentioning it in her lives numerous times and I was wondering what all the fuss was about. Now I know...

Firstly, I’m so glad she mentioned this site numerous times as now I’m not alone in thinking all the things you guys have been saying. I thought everyone was wearing rose tinted glasses for ages and everyone just worshiped her and didn’t see through her... I’m glad I’m not alone 😂

I’m not one to talk about people or make people feel terrible about themselves but, she has bought this on herself. I understand she’s young but she’s literally not setting an example to all those young followers that follow her.

To begin with.. she wakes up mid afternoon/late afternoon eats, sleeps, films tiktoks then repeats the next day. I know we are currently in a pandemic but I actually much preferred her when she was working and was relatable. I used to really enjoy her content when she was working and had something about her. She claims to have lost her job due to her dad being unwell and having to resign to help protect her dad from covid - completely understandable.. what I don’t understand is why she can’t go back now? She’s ok to go to B&M, zoo, Thorpe park but to not go out and earn a living? She can’t say it’s because she’ll get ‘recognised’ as well.. look at TikTok postie.. she’s doing both! So, it’s not a valid excuse. Why isn’t she honest and just say she earns her money through tiktok and doesn’t want to go back to work because she would rather spend her day eating, sleeping and watching Once upon a time?! How can she even film ‘a day in the life’ when her life consists of the same thing everyday?! She might as well just keep putting up the same day in a life!

So, the whole Omegle saga... again not setting an example. She says how dangerous and disgusting it is and that her followers shouldn’t go on it. Yet she proceeds to do it? It would have been safer for her followers to go on her ‘hashtag’ as they would have been less likely to see things they shouldn’t.. now her young/vulnerable followers are subjected to seeing that because they are so desperate to see Eden!!

With regards to Wayne... I really feel for him. He seems so vulnerable. He genuinely worships the ground Eden walks on. She is making him into what she wants!! She’s so demanding of his needs and he’ll do it as he’s always trying to seek her approval. Eden just sees Wayne as her ‘pet’ that she can tell to sit, beg and roll over. She didn’t want Wayne to be in a relationship with Louis as she lost control of Wayne.. she even some what addmited it to Wayne on live after him and Louis split up. Whenever Eden falls out with someone Wayne does too as he stands up for her then Eden makes friends with the people she fell out with and Wayne is left not sorting things out with people.

It makes you wonder how a girl of that age has had so many boyfriends? Why she hasn’t got a group of friends? Why are her only friends her sisters, a clinger on that’s actually her sisters friend and one she met from tiktok? She’s toxic and a narcissist that’s why she can’t hold onto friendship!

ive also noticed that after Eden hit 200k - 500k followers on tiktok her reaction faded. Like, I remember her full on breaking down crying with her mum there on live because of what she achieved and how proud of herself she was that she had so many followers and how truly great full she was. I mean she hit 1m followers and let off a deflated bloody balloon in a field. Where was the great full crying? I was expecting fireworks, singing, dancing, crying, hugging her parents but no.. a deflated balloon.

I don’t mean any offence, I’m just being realistic to the situation that’s happening and for all those young girls who are wanting to be like her.
Yes I completely agree with everything your saying but I remember her on live saying to Wayne, I hated when you got a boyfriend because all your attention couldn’t be on me and I didn’t want to share you! You can’t control a whole human and she needs to be well reminded of that

Reactions: 3
Yes I completely agree with everything your saying but I remember her on live saying to Wayne, I hated when you got a boyfriend because all your attention couldn’t be on me and I didn’t want to share you! You can’t control a whole human and she needs to be well reminded of that
Telling you she is starting a cult

I’m sure I heard her on live the other day say that she got sacked from the taxi rank job? I wasn’t following her when she was working there, so don’t know if it’s true or I misheard

I’m sure I heard her on live the other day say that she got sacked from the taxi rank job? I wasn’t following her when she was working there, so don’t know if it’s true or I misheard
oh I I’m not sure. I’m sure she said a while ago she left because her dad has a heart condition and she couldn’t go to work because he is classed as vulnerable. She did mention before that she used to get in trouble there as she used to go on live whilst at work and people would call through to her work and prank call. She’s silly bcos she deliberately told people where she works so people would call and just turn up outside.

she also tells people that she doesn’t know her address just to get items sent to her! She’s also given her bank details out to people she doesn’t know! And tells people where she is going eg. Thorpe park, zoo, garden centres just to boost her ego so people will go there and take pictures with her 🤯 so dangerous!! She could bump into anyone!!

Anyone seen this video the slags put up. Where she farts on it? Absolutely disgusting she’s got young girls watching. She’s a woman. She’s got no manners. She will never attract men being such a disgusting ugly pig.

the video down below. I feel sick she’s vile

Attachments

I'm not surprised her dad has a heart condition have you seen the bleeping size of him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.