Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh! Im so sick of seeing her on my FYP too! Im so glad nobodys defending her on here because i cant stand her "fans" spamming her with hearts on every video and licking her arse! Ive always thought something was off about her. I watched her live with AJ before, this was a few months ago. She was saying how shes going to come down to see him and stuff, and he didnt seem too keen, idk the face and just the tone of his voice. But she just sounded so flirty on the live, kept calling him hot and sorts of stuff. Anyway, i recently watched her live where she started speaking about how sex with "black men" are better compared to "white men" and she said every "white Man" has always complained about his jaw hurting. And she said " if you havent done it with a black Man you literally cant Talk " i was thinking like right okay you literally have KIDS watching your lives. Then she went on omegle and was asking guys if they have ever complained about their jaw hurting (uncomfortable) . I also watched a live the other day with another guy ( forgot his name ) she was being so flirty, making sexual references ect. She asked for his body count (wtf). And then he asked her, he said something like 20 and she was made it sound like it was loads more than that, but ended up saying it was 7 and he was like "Oh you made it sound like it was loads" ( lol the duck?). And then, she was saying something about her going on his page before and when she saw how far hes come she was like "duck me, literally" and started laughing to him ( we know what she did there ) . Also, about her work. I asked her a few times on live where she works and i was muted :) tbh, i dont like that girl. She needs to pipe down a little honestly .
yeah you’re not allowed to ask about work or her minions will mute you!

she’s now chosen to be quiet about work because she actually doesn’t work and ‘earns’ it from tiktok and gifts. To be honest she’s probably still claiming universal credit as well

Reactions: 1
She is deffo reading this she done a video with Wayne just cringe and the video about bringing the older man home 🤣

What’s with the sneezing video??
Why the hell is she sneezing into the air? bleeping cover it up 🤮🤮🤮
Omggggg i thought I was the only one who thought it 😂😂 cover your mouth.. Shes actually dirty.. She burps on live and I never hear her say oh excuse me or pardon or anything i mean come on have a bit of manners especially that your following is mainly little girls you should set a example even if it is just saying excuse me after burping

The slag is now on live Asking for birthday presents for her and acer. It’s disgusting. She’s asking for presents it actually makes me SICK.

shall we all report her tik tok for sex/nudity and get her removed off it? If we all report it tik tok have to take it seriously

her and her vile sister are making a P.O. Box so people can send her things!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If I had the platform she had I would be giving to others not focused on the ways people can give to me! Opinions completely changed on her recently😕

I never usually come for peoples looks but why does this girl have so many bleeping TEETH? The faces she pulls just shows them off, it's my sleep paralysis demon I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so glad other people have noticed her mouth. Idk why but it looks big enough to fit a child’s head into it; and as a direct result it creeps me right out. Also I don’t understand how she can possibly order that many takeaways? They literally must be sick of her. The eat with Eden’s I thought at first was sweet, nice for people that are isolating or living alone to have someone to eat with, but the more I watch the more creeped out I get by it. Like surely no one is being helped by being asked mundane questions, getting answers to what she thinks you’ll have said? It would be much more natural if she just spoke, didn’t try to have a conversation with someone who isn’t there! “ooo what are you eating” *pause* “that’s my favourite!!”. If I was the type of person that filmed actual videos I’d duet it with something disgusting just so people realise what a knob she looks like.

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad other people have noticed her mouth. Idk why but it looks big enough to fit a child’s head into it; and as a direct result it creeps me right out. Also I don’t understand how she can possibly order that many takeaways? They literally must be sick of her. The eat with Eden’s I thought at first was sweet, nice for people that are isolating or living alone to have someone to eat with, but the more I watch the more creeped out I get by it. Like surely no one is being helped by being asked mundane questions, getting answers to what she thinks you’ll have said? It would be much more natural if she just spoke, didn’t try to have a conversation with someone who isn’t there! “ooo what are you eating” *pause* “that’s my favourite!!”. If I was the type of person that filmed actual videos I’d duet it with something disgusting just so people realise what a knob she looks like.
I completely agree, her eat with me’s are so patronising, i actually can’t watch them anymore they have become so cringey, it feels like she’s talking to a 3 year old trying to persuade them to eat for the first time or something

Reactions: 7
The slag is now on live Asking for birthday presents for her and acer. It’s disgusting. She’s asking for presents it actually makes me SICK.

shall we all report her tik tok for sex/nudity and get her removed off it? If we all report it tik tok have to take it seriously

her and her vile sister are making a P.O. Box so people can send her things!!!!!
she’s on live asking people to send her birthday presents?! That’s a new low.

people are struggling to pay bills, feed their families and are losing jobs because of what is going on 🤬

how dare she ask her young followers to send her presents when she can quite clearly afford everything she wants.

If I had the platform she had I would be giving to others not focused on the ways people can give to me! Opinions completely changed on her recently😕
this 👏🏻

I would not be begging for gifts and presents I would be asking people to donate to those in need and who are currently struggling.

selfish bleeping witch

she needs reporting to TikTok! I for one will definitely be reporting her now

Reactions: 2
I think the thing about her that bothers me the most, is I personally think she is very pretty without makeup. But she plasters on so much and such unnatural colours that she looks trampy. Also the dating her grandads carer is wrong on so many levels I can’t even. Why would you openly admit to that🤢

Also also, she shared a video the other day of her trying to film an EWE on a bad day where she was low energy, basically confirming she’s totally fake. I am confident the people who do enjoy those videos would be much more appreciative if the positivity etc was real and not forced because she thinks she’ll be battered in the comment section if she doesn’t film one.

Some poor girls gonna think low on them self because they can't get Eden a birthday gift now bleeping joke

Reactions: 3
I’m done. Asking people to send her and her nephew birthday presents? During a pandemic when I’m pretty sure a lot of people are struggling. Is she for real? I know people don’t have to but people will feel like they do, especially her young fans. Nope off to unfollow now I’ve heard that. Selfish cow.

I’m done. Asking people to send her and her nephew birthday presents? During a pandemic when I’m pretty sure a lot of people are struggling. Is she for real? I know people don’t have to but people will feel like they do, especially her young fans. Nope off to unfollow now I’ve heard that. Selfish cow.
Did you see it too? It’s so so so wrong isn’t it begging for presents. I wish people would give to charity rather than Eden!! I can’t believe she actually asked. The spoilt big mouthed cow I dislike her....

I also know she’s reading this so Eden please stop filming videos in your cluttered dirty kitchen. Get your mother to clean her house pigs

I’ve been at work all day so just caught up.
Your joking??? She’s actually begging for birthday presents is this girl for real?????

Did you see it too? It’s so so so wrong isn’t it begging for presents. I wish people would give to charity rather than Eden!! I can’t believe she actually asked. The spoilt big mouthed cow I dislike her....

I also know she’s reading this so Eden please stop filming videos in your cluttered dirty kitchen. Get your mother to clean her house pigs
Was she literally asking for gifts? What did she say? I didn't see that live and I'm a nosey witch 😂😂

Her eat with Eden today blaming getting take aways all the time on her OCD.. so what did she do before she could afford take aways all the time?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.