Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh god this womannnnnn.. Her last tiktoks are all about shagging i mean nothing wrong with it if her followers were older but shes meant to be setting a example to these children.. Talking about she loves older men 😂 please eden get a bleeping grip and make up who ya audience is lovey
Hahaha I saw that and thought the same but she’s deleted it now!!

Sge must be reading here as shes live on insta and covering people in case they show there nob apparently shes protecting young eyes 😂

She literally has no idea what she wants.
Don’t get me wrong I love Disney but oh my god. Your 22, your dirty bedroom is covered in Disney stickers yet you talk about shagging older men 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

What upsets me the most is that she is so for her followers/fans but whenever she is tagged on Instagram or her hashtag is used on tiktok she has no time for them. Not a single like or thank you? Someone drew her and she commented but someone called her out for it in the comments for being so unenthusiastic 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He’s like her pet isn’t he and he stands up for her through everything. He’s so loyal and lovely and she literally treats him like a piece of tit on her shoe. He said the other day that if they ever fell out then he could cancel her because he has access to her bank accounts and I’m assuming social media accounts etc
I really wish he would! He would do so much better without her. It’s so sad that she can’t even be arsed to hype up her ‘best friend’ even by just some likes and comments.

i used to also watch Wayne’s lives quite a bit and there were times when he was really struggling and yet he still managed to send Eden stuff off her wishlist and buy her stuff to cheer her up. Not once have I ever seen her return the favour? She’s clearly making a lot of money off TikTok now so you’d think she’d repay him back for all the stuff he’s done/brought for her.

She literally has no idea what she wants.
Don’t get me wrong I love Disney but oh my god. Your 22, your dirty bedroom is covered in Disney stickers yet you talk about shagging older men 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

What upsets me the most is that she is so for her followers/fans but whenever she is tagged on Instagram or her hashtag is used on tiktok she has no time for them. Not a single like or thank you? Someone drew her and she commented but someone called her out for it in the comments for being so unenthusiastic 🤣
She’s so rude isn’t she she never says thanks. She’s such an entitled spoilt cow.

This reminds me. Did anyone see the video someone did where they made her picture out of beads. And she just commented

what
What
What

Send me it.

no thank yous no please no appreciation

just “send me it”

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
All she has to do is duet this people and creators to boost their profiles but she won’t because she’s self centred & selfish!

Reactions: 4
She’s so rude isn’t she she never says thanks. She’s such an entitled spoilt cow.

This reminds me. Did anyone see the video someone did where they made her picture out of beads. And she just commented

what
What
What

Send me it.

no thank yous no please no appreciation

just “send me it”
just think of how much time that would of taken and all the creator gets is ‘send me it’

I would be fuming. Although I’m not surprised this is Eden we are talking about

All she has to do is duet this people and creators to boost their profiles but she won’t because she’s self centred & selfish!
she can’t have anyone else stealing her thunder!

Reactions: 1
Someone asked Wayne about tattle on his live, he said he’s seen it but doesn’t go on it anymore as it’s horrible...but Wayne we like you babes!!!
Couple of moderators said instantly “we don’t talk about that site””

Someone asked Wayne about tattle on his live, he said he’s seen it but doesn’t go on it anymore as it’s horrible...but Wayne we like you babes!!!
Couple of moderators said instantly “we don’t talk about that site””
We are all rooting for Wayne 👏🏻

Ugh! Im so sick of seeing her on my FYP too! Im so glad nobodys defending her on here because i cant stand her "fans" spamming her with hearts on every video and licking her arse! Ive always thought something was off about her. I watched her live with AJ before, this was a few months ago. She was saying how shes going to come down to see him and stuff, and he didnt seem too keen, idk the face and just the tone of his voice. But she just sounded so flirty on the live, kept calling him hot and sorts of stuff. Anyway, i recently watched her live where she started speaking about how sex with "black men" are better compared to "white men" and she said every "white Man" has always complained about his jaw hurting. And she said " if you havent done it with a black Man you literally cant Talk " i was thinking like right okay you literally have KIDS watching your lives. Then she went on omegle and was asking guys if they have ever complained about their jaw hurting (uncomfortable) . I also watched a live the other day with another guy ( forgot his name ) she was being so flirty, making sexual references ect. She asked for his body count (wtf). And then he asked her, he said something like 20 and she was made it sound like it was loads more than that, but ended up saying it was 7 and he was like "Oh you made it sound like it was loads" ( lol the duck?). And then, she was saying something about her going on his page before and when she saw how far hes come she was like "duck me, literally" and started laughing to him ( we know what she did there ) . Also, about her work. I asked her a few times on live where she works and i was muted :) tbh, i dont like that girl. She needs to pipe down a little honestly .

She’s genuinely vulgar. And she knows she has a young audience- could you imagine those kids parents if they knew what their “role model” was?!

Did we need to hear about her using a dildo on her live yesterday? She reminds me of a teenager that’s just discovered sex and keeps bragging about it.
Also what the hell is she doing staying up until 4am, getting up after midday and getting ready for the day at 6pm... how can her young ‘fans’ look up to that? I know we’re in lockdown but come on...

Reactions: 3
Ugh! Im so sick of seeing her on my FYP too! Im so glad nobodys defending her on here because i cant stand her "fans" spamming her with hearts on every video and licking her arse! Ive always thought something was off about her. I watched her live with AJ before, this was a few months ago. She was saying how shes going to come down to see him and stuff, and he didnt seem too keen, idk the face and just the tone of his voice. But she just sounded so flirty on the live, kept calling him hot and sorts of stuff. Anyway, i recently watched her live where she started speaking about how sex with "black men" are better compared to "white men" and she said every "white Man" has always complained about his jaw hurting. And she said " if you havent done it with a black Man you literally cant Talk " i was thinking like right okay you literally have KIDS watching your lives. Then she went on omegle and was asking guys if they have ever complained about their jaw hurting (uncomfortable) . I also watched a live the other day with another guy ( forgot his name ) she was being so flirty, making sexual references ect. She asked for his body count (wtf). And then he asked her, he said something like 20 and she was made it sound like it was loads more than that, but ended up saying it was 7 and he was like "Oh you made it sound like it was loads" ( lol the duck?). And then, she was saying something about her going on his page before and when she saw how far hes come she was like "duck me, literally" and started laughing to him ( we know what she did there ) . Also, about her work. I asked her a few times on live where she works and i was muted :) tbh, i dont like that girl. She needs to pipe down a little honestly .
She used to work in a taxi office and used to work as a support person in cars with children with learning disabilities im sure

Did we need to hear about her using a dildo on her live yesterday? She reminds me of a teenager that’s just discovered sex and keeps bragging about it.
Also what the hell is she doing staying up until 4am, getting up after midday and getting ready for the day at 6pm... how can her young ‘fans’ look up to that? I know we’re in lockdown but come on...
She also said on live the other day how she could have sex 24/7

• Haha

Been lurking on here for a few days and just had to pop by and say .. what the duck is this 🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Been lurking on here for a few days and just had to pop by and say .. what the duck is this 🥲🥲
thats her attempt at singing and thinking she’s amazing 🤣

I’ve got second hand embarrassment watching it 😬

She used to work in a taxi office and used to work as a support person in cars with children with learning disabilities im sure
yeah she did, the boy she used to transport hated her, can’t think why 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.