Edenharvz #9 making jokes out of Caroline flack, with cancel culture looming she better watch her back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute state of her lips, they look awful and her lashes please. Also was this pose meant to be sexy?
Screenshot_20211010_142716.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It cracks me up how she videos the paparazzi taking her pictures🤣 Like what ‘celeb’ does that? Most hate the paparazzi …

Regarding the video// if she didn’t want to make people worry then she shouldn’t have picked mentally ill people as her chosen audience for a quicker ticket to fame?? Esp while she manipulates and guilt trips them constantly… She knows what she’s doing and now the fun has stopped she what’s everyone to feel sorry for her. Lol, nope.

Last edited:
It cracks me up how she videos the paparazzi taking her pictures🤣 Like what ‘celeb’ does that? Most hate the paparazzi …

These videos are so cringey, I swear this is the only content she ever posts now or her tit tt acting lol

"When everyone looks up to you as a beacon of hope and positivity" - what is she on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why on earth would you think to record yourself crying to your mum supposedly mentally unstable? People who really have been through sh*t don't whip out their phones when they cry. There is People out there seriously struggling and it's not seen seriously because people online are making a mockery of mental health to gain a few likes

Reactions: 8
Lol, I hope it’s now crystal clear to her fans what her intentions are on Tiktok… She never cared for helping others and the influencer lifestyle(unless she was getting freebies).. She just wanted to be an ‘actress’ lol.. Somebody should really tell her that Tiktok acting isn’t real acting ….

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1

"I'm gonna hide his face" proceeds to show his face multiple times throughout the video. I wonder if this is the one who is now married and has a child, even if it isn't her obsession with her exes is so unhealthy

Your true colours are showing now Eden what a rude b!tch people have a right to question and call her out on her comment and she's the last person who can make any judgments on anyone being a bum anyways cause nobody has any idea what it is she actually does for her money

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

"I'm gonna hide his face" proceeds to show his face multiple times throughout the video. I wonder if this is the one who is now married and has a child, even if it isn't her obsession with her exes is so unhealthy

Your true colours are showing now Eden what a rude b!tch people have a right to question and call her out on her comment and she's the last person who can make any judgments on anyone being a bum anyways cause nobody has any idea what it is she actually does for her money
wow. Imagine your following being made up mainly of children and speaking to them like that. Disgusting

I wonder if she has her exes permission to post him on her platform of 2.7m people? Imagine if he did that to her without her permission? 😳
Also absolute rubbish that she never wanted to become an influencer, looks like she’s been trying to become one for years!

Reactions: 3
Will she actually start putting effort in again now she’s verified and being nice to people in the comments/talking with her ‘fans’?! Probably not 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So now she’s is putting her time into her fans again,now she is verified.Shows she doesn’t giv a fuk about them and all she wanted was her blue tik.Now she’s got it let’s see how it all pans out😏

Someone said on live ‘come to la’ and eden replied that she is getting a big payment soon and might be buying some land there, okay hun, suuuuure you will👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.