Edenharvz #9 making jokes out of Caroline flack, with cancel culture looming she better watch her back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done on the name KatieK30
Someone else can do a catch up. So much has gone on recently I’m not sure where to start

Reactions: 7
i love the new thread title.

only thing i’ll say is the “wagamama thighs” comment on the last thread was a little unnecessary. fat shaming is never okay, no matter who it is.

Reactions: 8

only thing i’ll say is the “wagamama thighs” comment on the last thread was a little unnecessary. fat shaming is never okay, no matter who it is.
defo xx

Reactions: 1
Surely she’d of grown out of the green by now🥴 it’s not even a personality trait it’s just trampy and boring

Reactions: 10
Hey my bitchy friends 😂
Mmmmmm????LOL xx

Dont tell me you have never slagged anyone off in yr life behind closed doors?I just said it out loud,thats all!!I apologised on the same post as knew it was wrong,i was aware of it,so that can only be a good thing,

Reactions: 4
My last comment is aimed at you aswell xJust couldnt be arsed writing it out again xx
Tbf a lot of people have mentioned the weight Eden’s gained. I haven’t personally, but it’s not just you. I don’t think it’s fat shaming. I think she just eats alot of wagamamas lately? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Well tell us something we don’t know Eden, we know you’re dramatic and can pretend to cry. You don’t need to try and “pretend” and caption your video like that in all fairness. Very embarrassing behaviour

She was probably one of them girls that picked on the alternative kids at school. There’s nothing alternative about her. She’s just seen an aesthetic and literally cookie cutter copied it. Green hair check, black clothes check, chunky boots check.
She’s not edgy enough to pull it off. She’s just tacky. Having green hair is not edgy. She’s basically ripped off the hairstyle of a singer. It reminds me of when everybody round my way started calling their kid Britney when Britney Spears was first out 🤣
In conclusion, not original in the slightest!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yes we all don’t like her and she’s not a very nice person but leave her physical appearance especially her weight out of it lol. It’s her personality that’s ugly.

Reactions: 3
It’s an opinion site guys , remember that. Not really fat shaming when she’s doing it to herself , stuffing her face 24/7 obviously she’s gonna gain

Reactions: 14
Tbf a lot of people have mentioned the weight Eden’s gained. I haven’t personally, but it’s not just you. I don’t think it’s fat shaming. I think she just eats alot of wagamamas lately? 😂

Exactly xxx

yes we all don’t like her and she’s not a very nice person but leave her physical appearance especially her weight out of it lol. It’s her personality that’s ugly.
Listen i commented yesterday, im not here to argue.So give it a bleeping rest girl.LOL
And im not saying that in a nasty way either,its just yr doing my head now.Can we please move on xx
Im actually really nice when u get to know me,i dont want to argue with anyone on here,as its very easy to do. xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly xxx

Listen i commented yesterday, im not here to argue.So give it a bleeping rest girl.LOL
And im not saying that in a nasty way either,its just yr doing my head now.Can we please move on xx
Im actually really nice when u get to know me,i dont want to argue with anyone on here,as its very easy to do. xx
Ignore them , we know people don’t like the truth xx

Reactions: 3
Ooo that lisp vid is a bit awks innit. When she really has to pause because she's about to say "when someone actually has something wrong with them". I'd have re-filmed that shiz for sure.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.