Edenharvz #9 making jokes out of Caroline flack, with cancel culture looming she better watch her back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

How long till she makes an OF account?? Get your bets in now people!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5

What makes me laugh about this, is if people say “your followers are kids” she will have something to say “cardi doesn’t change her songs for kids” like before, but wasn’t that long ago she was asking parents to get the children over to insta so they can still eat with her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

With money starting to run out I don't think it will be too long, she's probably only holding off because her parents will not approve. I thought she may have started when she was on about her feet not long ago

Reactions: 4
Was just coming on to talk about the tacky "mum keep scrolling" video like she knows her fans are dead young she's met them at TokFest

Reactions: 8
Omg remember when she asked parents of her child followers to sign them up for Instagram and physically put the phone in front of them only to watch her shovel food in her mouth and speak with her mouth full.
Ah, those were the days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone innocently commented under Eden’s video that their used to the green hair as it’s Eden’s signature colour and she liked this persons comment in return😭 … What a lovely ‘influencer’ she is.. Her own rudeness is going to ruin her even before her Tiktok dies out

The girl wasn’t even being rude too. Eden’s just a melodramatic melt who exaggerates everything for attention

Attachments

wait, was that supposed to be attractive and/or sexy?
Because all I saw was someone struggling to sit on a chair without irritating their piles.

• Haha
I wonder if eden has been invited to the event tonight by her management. She's been very quiet the last few days even yaz hasn't posted much

Reactions: 2

I wish she was quiet on my FYP but this popped up 2 mins ago. Christ she’s desperate for attention

Reactions: 3
I think she’s trying to get permanently banned from tiktok so she doesn’t have to quit it she can just leave that way

Reactions: 2
Another premiere? 😴 I don’t know how she isn’t losing followers rapidly at this point. She gives nothing to her followers anymore, her content is stale and all the same (mostly her thinking she’s sexy miming along to songs and similar). Her management aren’t exactly getting her anywhere with these premieres because let’s face it nobody there knows who she is anyway.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice the only people at that premiere was old people
She's probably thought she is above the rest who was at a party last night all having a good time. She just wants to lord it up parading infront of cameras pretending she is someone famous

Reactions: 1
Someone commented on her recent insta pic saying the green extensions were tacky. That’ll go down well 🙄 what premier was it for?

Commented underneath her recent TT video “why don’t you do eat with eden videos anymore?” and she deleted it …

Commented underneath her recent TT video “why don’t you do eat with eden videos anymore?” and she deleted it …
she can’t be arsed.
they were never to help people, they were for views. Now their just an inconvenience. She’s either already ate and has a pudding or snack just for the eat with me, or she sits the camera on the side while she chats tit to her family. She’s bored of having to do them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.