Edenharvz #9 making jokes out of Caroline flack, with cancel culture looming she better watch her back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly Iā€™m no MUA but the way she does her make up gives me anxiety and ends up looking cakey as duck

Reactions: 1
Someone said on live ā€˜come to laā€™ and eden replied that she is getting a big payment soon and might be buying some land there, okay hun, suuuuure you willšŸ‘
šŸ¤£šŸ˜­ what planet is she on. Literally thinks sheā€™s the next Kim K I swear

• Haha
Woke up from my nap to Eden verified absolutely fuming. Her ego is going to be even more bigger now šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
I really don't know how the likes of Eden are getting blue tick not that it makes them any different but for her it will blow her head up even more. She will be asking for freebies all the time now because she is verified on tik tok and insta. I quite often scroll by stories on the fyp from businesses who's had someone asking for free things I often think of eden

Reactions: 3
Guess whoā€™s back?! Itā€™s been a while..

Imagine being Eden Harvey being so obsessed with being verified on tiktok like that brings her some sort of importance in the world? It doesnā€™t.. everyone bigging her up saying ā€œyouā€™ve worked so hard for thisā€.. ummmm how? Where? All sheā€™s done is film some tiktoks and pretend sheā€™s interested in eating with her followers.. itā€™s acc embarrassing to be her right now.. she doesnā€™t know the meaning of hard work

Reactions: 13
Guess whoā€™s back?! Itā€™s been a while..

Imagine being Eden Harvey being so obsessed with being verified on tiktok like that brings her some sort of importance in the world? It doesnā€™t.. everyone bigging her up saying ā€œyouā€™ve worked so hard for thisā€.. ummmm how? Where? All sheā€™s done is film some tiktoks and pretend sheā€™s interested in eating with her followers.. itā€™s acc embarrassing to be her right now.. she doesnā€™t know the meaning of hard work
Agreed. Itā€™s so cringe šŸ˜¬ worked? Whereā€¦ you eat take aways for every meal and only leave the house for free dinners and events. Grafter

Reactions: 5
She doesnā€™t understand a hard days work. A hard days work is going to bed at 10pm - 11pm and being awake at 6am, maybe even earlier to then make your way to work for a solid 9 hour shift. I put my hands down to the people who work anything over 10 hour shifts. Absolute troopers. All she does is go out ā€œto eventsā€.. which she begged for.. sorry her management begs for, does a few videos, and goes live to do her make up? That isnā€™t called hard working.. not when majority of people do their make up everyday anyway. It all makes sense why she kept attending all these events and press releases now, it was to make her get verified. Oh bless her heart

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s funny how much effort Eden has suddenly put into her eat with me video tonight since being verifiedā€¦ Showing the food the off, telling her followers to drink water etcā€¦

Hopefully people will start to wake up and see through their rose tinted lens. Her feed CONSISTS of her face changing over the years and her crappy tiktok acting lol, itā€™s nothing special.. People will grow sick of it eventually.

This blue tick will either make her put more effort into her eat with meā€™s ect or her whole content will now change

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t see the blue tick changing her for the better. She is always going to be the same person deep down, but from now she will just be more bigheaded. Today has all been a massive phase, give her 2/3 days and she will be back to her normal boring self. Itā€™s all a massive act because she knows ā€œbig creatorsā€ have seen her content and commenting on it. Her video of her ā€œbest friendā€ message had me creasing. She seems to forget we all know sheā€™s a ā€œactressā€ on stage and from previous content we all know she can fake cry on the spot. There was no tears? She needs a day off

What even was her job pre-covid??? She seems the type to have never had a real job and that her parents paid for everything for her. Growing up my parents worked 2-3 jobs just to make ends meet and it was a huge deal to get a takeaway in our house because they couldnā€™t really afford to just buy things like that, they always spent their money on bills, rent and food we needed. Seeing her just spend silly on takeaways every day and then on her live talking about getting some money and saying sheā€™s gonna get a horse, just pisses me off. If youā€™ve earned your money, spend it how you wish but sheā€™s just done nothing for hers and doesnā€™t deserve it at all

She used to work in a taxi office before covid. What makes me laugh though is that she claims she couldnā€™t go back to that or do that job anymore because her Dad was vulnerable. Yet as soon as she could go out to places like london she didnā€™t care how vulnerable he was!

Reactions: 11
Why does she never address that her weight loss wasn't down to a "glow up" it was down to being sucked into selling juice plus and trying to pray on other people who saw right through her. Her skin isn't clear because of a "glow up" it's because she filters everything. Real skin has texture we aren't all smooth and blurred to the hills. Her hair only changed because she fried it all off and probably brushes it now. (Eden if you dare use this to sell that generic shite hair brush with your pals name on it I'll bill ya) šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

I can't wait till she realises a blue tick doesn't stop the bans šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder if yaz visits this weekend so they can all go out to celebrate a blue tick

• Haha
duck off that has to be about Eden šŸ˜­ I don't know anyone else who colour coordinates their hair and clothes

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.