Edenharvz #9 making jokes out of Caroline flack, with cancel culture looming she better watch her back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed the spray tan video on her Insta?!! You basically see a full tit when she walks in 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is there anything going on with her and Danny Bennett? I've noticed lately he likes almost every single post of hers..
On another note we need a new thread

Another takeaway? She should actually be ashamed and disgusted of herself. That’s been a takeaway every night in the past week, maybe more? Does her mother not know how to cook, or doesn’t Eden know how to cook?

Reactions: 2
New thread name suggestion - Eden Harvz queen of takeaways and faking her way through social media

Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion - Eden Harvz forever changing her hair… ignoring her followers without a care

Reactions: 8

I’m sure she talks tit just for the sake of making content because everybody knows her content is running dry at the mo with her constant thirst traps and tit acting

Reactions: 9
Iv missed daily episodes of things that didn't happen to Eden & Yaz 😂. Yaz hasn't been approached by a stranger for a couple of weeks and told she's amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m predicting she gets a fellow influencer boyfriend soon. Seen her commenting on a few blokes tiktok videos.

One being Joe Garratt - will be fuming as I secretly fancy him

Reactions: 4
I’m predicting she gets a fellow influencer boyfriend soon. Seen her commenting on a few blokes tiktok videos.

One being Joe Garratt - will be fuming as I secretly fancy him
It won’t be Joe Garrett. He was recently on The Only Way Is Essex on a date with Frankie Sims.. so I’m guessing she is his type and Frankie Sims and Eden Harvz look absolutely nothing alike

On her recent eat with me shes eating Indian and she says ooo potato a bit of carb, why not? Yet she's got a plate full of rice and a naan bread....

New thread name Eden harvz is Regina George COLD HARD PLASTIC! is butter a carb? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6

I’m sure she talks tit just for the sake of making content because everybody knows her content is running dry at the mo with her constant thirst traps and tit acting
Yeah I smell bullshitttt on this one. She’s such a liar it’s getting boring

Reactions: 5
Its strange how much she goes on about these exs, isn't the one who made her laugh and happy the one she cheated on with the carer? I also don't understand how she's had all these long term relationships that's lasted a long time she's only 23 or 24 and been single since the carer. She also says about being single for over 2 years but didn't she split with the carer after her grandad died which I thought was at the beginning of that first lockdown. I know daft stuff but it's just not adding up and probably more lies where she forgets her own lies

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.