Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Qwerty01xx

Yaz calling herself “Goddess Wife” and saying how the woman in primark said her husband looks like Travis Barker😂😂👏… Why can’t the harvey girls not lie for once?? Why’s it impossible for them? Are their lives really that boring that they have to makeup stories on the spot for attention?? Odd

Travis fucking barker?
Yeah they look identical mate
PhotoCollage_1631291805380.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Qwerty01xx

She also thinks Dr Martins are her thing too, remember months and months ago she did a video of her outfit of the day and said something like "can't forget my docs, I wear them with everything and now so many people do to" no eden, no. They have been around before you was eden a sperm in your dad's ballsack you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 19

CMJB

Been blocked on my second account for replying to the “best and worst part of being an auntie” with something along the lines of “I’d guess the worst thing for you is when he gets in your videos so you have to yank him back by his T-shirt and point in his face”… blocked approx 4 mins later haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MissLola

Chatty Member
Imaging flexing to the world constantly that you help people eat and not feel lonely then making a video purely to mock the way certain people eat their food? I have no words tbh

Reactions: 17

Undertheradar007

VIP Member

Is this twat for real, this has got to be a joke right... How can she seriously make a video like this with the way she eats. Vile little girl. How are people not seeing her true colours after videos like this she's horrible. She's the last person who can critise how anyone else eats when she eats like an absolute animal. There's no manners or anything and seeing her food as she's talking is vile, she should sort out her own eating before coming at anyone elses

Reactions: 16

Lauratattedb

I’d love for her to lose her account she would never regain 2 and a half mil
That’s why only 200k follow her back up…
Half of these big creators gained a following in a global pandemic and if they lost their accounts they’d never regain the same amount.
Her views are rubbish considering the following.
I don’t quite understand all the movie premiers surely the people around her won’t know who she is.
TikTok fame isn’t a long lasting career
And other creators have achieved so much more with less followers clothing brands makeup products
She is the worst role model/influencer ever and they’ve given that title out like sweets in the pandemic
Downing a tanning shot on insta saying she didn’t care what was init and using sunbeds after promoting fake tan for months
Is she not embarrassed ? I don’t know why anyone would be jealous of her she’s literally a basic spoilt narcissistic 23 year old with no talent and an overwhelming vibe of self importance/entitlement
I’ll grab my popcorn when it all does south

• Heart
Reactions: 15

heckles

Chatty Member
Yaz’s tiktok only consists of the following - her hair, her “mum” bod and things that never happened. Featuring her weirdly dry and chapped mouth and clunky looking lashes

• Haha
Reactions: 14

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member

I honestly don’t find anything more cringy than this. How many photos and videos does she have of her crying? Who in their right mind sits there and thinks “hold on, I’m crying my eyes out. Let me take a photo”.. it’s honestly cringe and it’s a what the fuck situation due to the amount of videos and pics she actually has of her crying.. embarrassment

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
It’s an opinion site guys , remember that. Not really fat shaming when she’s doing it to herself , stuffing her face 24/7 obviously she’s gonna gain

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
No offence but I’ve found the entire event pretty cringe? TikTok has become such a massive thing that they’ve felt the need to organise a event so the obsessed children can “meet their idols” who they’ll be embarrassed off in a few years to come. The majority of these people obsessed with TikTokers will look back in a few years time and think wtf ??
You don’t see Instagram doing anything like this with people being obsessed with the actual celebrities ??