Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won’t let me upload the other photo but she reminds me of that living statue from hot fuzz, there you go Eden, with your yellow foundation all you need is a pot for people to Chuck their change in
Remember when she did the video about basic girls called Mia - ‘Urban Outfitters oOoOoOo’

She just describes herself constantly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They don’t like designer bags because they are “all ugly”. And then she puts her hands over her mouth like they’ve said something shocking and controversial.

No idea how she can claim ALL designer bags are ugly. I mean there’s been a duck load of designer bags throughout history to the present day.

And just say it Eden it’s because you can’t afford one. She’s that typical kind of person that would mock someone for having something she secretly wants, it’s like her mocking influencers when she’d love to be doing even just 10% of what they get to do.

And also if designer bags aren’t your thing cool. But she used to buy designer clothes and Lloyd stomps around in those ugly balenciaga boosters, so they do care about names.

Also has Lloyd nothing better to do than chase Eden and her fake best friend around Harrods filming them like Kris Jenner.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely. This video is kind of horrifying, he sounds like a psychopath. Viciously staring at her. Following her to the bathroom and pretending he didn’t know her name. Sending her multiple talking videos. She sounds like prey if anything.

Bit weird to put “grating” on a photo of the two of them and presumably tag her in it,

Also LOL at their selfie, looks like she’s just eaten chocolate cake.
'Viciously staring' .....yeah Eden that will be his massive pupils and clenched jaw from all the sniff 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lloyd just popped up on my FYP with some groundbreaking content…Camden food market has some decent food.
bit pissed off he’s said to be honest - I’ve been gatekeeping Camden for years. Now it’s going to be overrun with tourists 🙄🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is really petty but why must she curse at everything? Don't get me wrong I'm partial to expletives myself, but I'd never swear in the company of strangers in a business setting. I just find it really disrespectful. She could have said the perfume was nice, but not Eden who was "brought up with manners and respect" she chooses "that's bleeping amazing"

Am I on my own here? 😂

Reactions: 10
This is really petty but why must she curse at everything? Don't get me wrong I'm partial to expletives myself, but I'd never swear in the company of strangers in a business setting. I just find it really disrespectful. She could have said the perfume was nice, but not Eden who was "brought up with manners and respect" she chooses "that's bleeping amazing"

Am I on my own here? 😂
No I agree with you. I think she does it to be “outrageous” .. like we can all swear Eden. She’s the same with sex (and Lloyd is), I posted it before but when she was getting ready for their b&m garden party and she said “I’m gonna get fucked tonight!” … Eden you have a husband, it’s not like she’s single going to the club.

Reactions: 8
No I agree with you. I think she does it to be “outrageous” .. like we can all swear Eden. She’s the same with sex (and Lloyd is), I posted it before but when she was getting ready for their b&m garden party and she said “I’m gonna get fucked tonight!” … Eden you have a husband, it’s not like she’s single going to the club.
The cringe is strong, I expect nothing less though. How else is gonna impress her tween sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Am I on my own here? 😂

I agree! I’d be so embarrassed if I were out my friend or family was behaving like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh Lord she’s back thinking she’s David Attenborough.

Can’t wait for the daytime tv presenter era to be over.

• Haha
Reactions: 7