Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she didn’t stay at the festival when grace jacob paid for her and Lloyd to have a glamping bell tent and she drove hours home 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Eden babe, that’s not how you do a festival. Looked like she had the shittest time, bet she was moaning all day 🤣

• Haha
Of course she didn’t stay at the festival when grace jacob paid for her and Lloyd to have a glamping bell tent and she drove hours home 😂
I dunno why she’s making out it’s some massive thing to be on stage, some girl I know, not a social media influencer nothing like that, managed to get on stage as well 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can I ask...I always see ppl saying she lives in a shed ..whats the deal with that as in is it just a joke or does she live in a mobile home or what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg she is such bad vibes. Even if the music isn’t your thing the tent looked so cute. How does Lloyd not dislike her 😂

• Haha
We’re really bad at being away from home?? WE? I feel like Little Legs would be absolutely fine being away from the shed for one night.

She doesn’t deserve these (rarely thankfully) gifted events, always leaving early

That entire toastie conversation was so ott, “what do you revommend” - it’s a toastie made in a field, just pick one Ronald McDonald.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The toastie looked barely toasted and she’s there orgasming over it like she does with chef LL’s food

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She seemed pissed off at the start of that toastie video, and that toastie looked tit 😂

• Haha
We’re really bad at being away from home?? WE? I feel like Little Legs would be absolutely fine being away from the shed for one night.

She doesn’t deserve these (rarely thankfully) gifted events, always leaving early

That entire toastie conversation was so ott, “what do you revommend” - it’s a toastie made in a field, just pick one Ronald McDonald.
I've said one and I'll say it a thousand more times, I have never seen such a bad hair colour on someone. Red hair is absolutely beautiful but in her it looks bleeping dreadful.

Reactions: 9
Friends fans will understand this, but her and Lloyd on "stage" is giving Monica and Ross in "The one with the routine"

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ronald McDonald 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God you know your time in the spotlight is up when your thread barely moves on tattle 😂 she does next to nothing to talk about now, she’s so boring

Reactions: 12
She changed her hair colour again .. uploaded it to Instagram. Deleted it. Hasn’t updated TikTok with it.

Odd. We usually get about 10+ transition videos of her eye bleeping herself with new hair.

Reactions: 4