Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be reading it the wrong way but infertility baiting? 🤔

She better not be fertility baiting. They've not even been "trying" to know if she's infertile, it takes 2 years of TTC for medicals to begin investigating it. They've barely even been together 2 year.

For me, any kind of diagnosis took 4 years anyway

Reactions: 9
Didn't she self diagnose herself as having PCOS in lockdown or am I confusing her for someone else

Reactions: 5
She better not be fertility baiting. They've not even been "trying" to know if she's infertile, it takes 2 years of TTC for medicals to begin investigating it. They've barely even been together 2 year.

well it wasn’t long ago she said she thinks she would struggle to get pregnant, so eveN if they started trying the very next day then they still haven’t been trying for long enough. She absolutely knows what she’s doing

Nope, she has said she’s got that. Despite having no symptoms at all and never mentioning it again.
Clearly running with that narrative and having fertility issues then. Do any of the Harvz do anything other than crave attention

Reactions: 6
Didn't she self diagnose herself as having PCOS in lockdown or am I confusing her for someone else
She's got every medical diagnosis possible,seeing as she's skint she should go apply for PIP and Lloyd can get carers allowance and a disability car with all these conditions

Reactions: 6
Eden said Yaz doesn't like going round TW, I bet its because she's scared

Also, here are 2 lovely screenshots from her live today, with her luscious hair and absolutely no height difference at all View attachment 2967285
View attachment 2967286
I see she’s still sporting the orange face pink ears look.
---
Anyone else seen the tiktok account showing a scan picture claiming its Edens? Showing she's 6 weeks and abit.
As I went to screen shot it tiktok refreshed and now I can't find it! (Fills me with rage when tiktok does that!🤣)
Go to your TikTok profile, then settings, then activity centre, and then watch history. It brings up all the videos you’ve watched.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I see she’s still sporting the orange face pink ears look.
---

Go to your TikTok profile, then settings, then activity centre, and then watch history. It brings up all the videos you’ve watched.
Or put * in your search bar and all the videos you've watched will pop up

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw the scan tiktok too. Quite a few of the comments said it was actually a puppy scan. I don't know the other person mentioned above so no idea if it is actually another person's.

It was literally just a tiktok photo slideshow, the first one was one of the pictures from that photoshoot with the dogs that said congratulations and the other slide was a photo of the scan, that's all it was

Reactions: 1
Not sure I’ve seen this angle of their wedding, even standing on the mantle he’s 6ft shorter than her.

And this is mean but I don’t care. Always makes me laugh when we get to this part in the hair extensions cycle when it’s just a big frizzy bush because she’s not looked after it.

Attachments

You are classed as having fertility issues after 12 months of trying if you are under 35.
The nhs probably stretch that out a bit!

Reactions: 2
I saw the scan tiktok too. Quite a few of the comments said it was actually a puppy scan. I don't know the other person mentioned above so no idea if it is actually another person's.

It was literally just a tiktok photo slideshow, the first one was one of the pictures from that photoshoot with the dogs that said congratulations and the other slide was a photo of the scan, that's all it was
I think it’s been two separate scans, one is from the guy that was in the dumping ground (his wife at least) and one was someone else who has a following, both window to the womb

Reactions: 1
What she probably means is they’ve been trying for a baby for 3 months and it hasn’t happened yet and they’re desperate because they’re skint and need the content.

Reactions: 7
What she probably means is they’ve been trying for a baby for 3 months and it hasn’t happened yet and they’re desperate because they’re skint and need the content.
Is it horrible to say that I’m glad if she can’t have kids? She’s a complete narc and from what she’s said she’d be extremely toxic if it was a boy

Reactions: 11

Wasn’t she also on the pill for more than 1 of those years.

She is also very young, smokes, and drinks tit loads of red bull.

A few of my friends tried with their partners for 7/8 years and didn’t fall till after they was in their 30’s and with a different partner. So also compatibility.

• Wow
Is it horrible to say that I’m glad if she can’t have kids? She’s a complete narc and from what she’s said she’d be extremely toxic if it was a boy
She said she’d be like Verity if her and Lloyd had kids. (For those who haven’t read it, she kills her kids out of jealousy because her husband was giving them attention she wanted for herself). So yeah, this woman shouldn’t be having kids.

Reactions: 4
Oh course she will bait this now and get people to ‘follow along on their journey’ will plenty of montages of her doing pregnancy tests and then shaking her head at the camera 😴 also trying means actually having sex when you’re ovulating not just having sex when little legs manages to lay off the eld ❄ for long enough to get it up

I really hope they don’t have kids they’re so selfish and irresponsible, despite how much she says it, havinga baby is NOT like having a puppy.

Reactions: 12
Oh course she will bait this now and get people to ‘follow along on their journey’ will plenty of montages of her doing pregnancy tests and then shaking her head at the camera 😴 also trying means actually having sex when you’re ovulating not just having sex when little legs manages to lay off the eld ❄ for long enough to get it up

I really hope they don’t have kids they’re so selfish and irresponsible, despite how much she says it, havinga baby is NOT like having a puppy.
She added a shitttt ton of salt to wolfs home made spag bowl and I knew after that video that she just doesn’t have a clue, swear she also added it into something else for him that’s already full of tons of salt
---
Also talking of food PLEASE tell me someone else saw Freya’s video of her dads salad dressing and she used CRISP AND DRY, I was bleeping gagging when she showed that and said that’ll be fine instead of olive oil 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t wish infertility on anyone. But not everyone is made to be parents and we know that with the amount of kids in foster care or the ones who grow up with crappy narcy parents. And with the way she has been perhaps a bit of stress around getting pregnant is the least she deserves. Never mind manifesting money eben, you get what you put into the world. Shes not even have infertility struggles anyway, it’s baiting.

Reactions: 4